No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 people is still alot if you think about it dude.

Comment

• Doesnt matter how good your immune system is when your body has no defense against it

Comment

• i cant decied either to buy 2 games or 2 shirts

i really need 2 shirts
        but i really want 2 games.

Comment

• This mom took her 2 year old into the subway on a stroller. First of all, she stood real close to the tracks and let her kid walk near the ledge. In the train, she put the stroller right along the train doors. She was practically blocking the freaking doors with her child. The subway was really busy with people. And she wasn't there just to get off at the next station, she was there for about 6 stations worth. She was so stupid. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have children.

It's not that common, but I'd really love to punch and kick people who think they're all alone in public when there's like 20 people trying to get in. That's why capgod gave us all those awesome zombie games that I can take out my sociopathical frustrations out in a non damaging way.
          Last edited by The_15th; 04-25-2009, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_15th View Post
            That's why capgod gave us all those awesome zombie games that I can take out my sociopathical frustrations out in a non damaging way.
            QFT. Eat that, Jack Thompson.

Comment

• Internet in Australia is bloody hopeless, i just waited two months for my new modem to get sent to me, and it arrived yesterday but then my line breaks on the same day now i have to wait for a fucking repair man to fix my phone line! then, finally i can have internet in my house again.

I hate living in Australia.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                Internet in Australia is bloody hopeless, i just waited two months for my new modem to get sent to me, and it arrived yesterday but then my line breaks on the same day now i have to wait for a fucking repair man to fix my phone line! then, finally i can have internet in my house again.

I hate living in Australia.
                Really? I heard its awesome over there plus I heard that mininum wage is at least $14 per hour. Is this true?

Comment

• Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
                  Really? I heard its awesome over there plus I heard that mininum wage is at least $14 per hour. Is this true?
                  I don't know, i guess so.

It's nice here if you like to play sports and go outside or like huge deserts, horrible if your into technology or like any sort of video game or you like to use the internet. plus i like greener climates, Australia is brown and burnt which sucks.

I guess im overreacting, i just like overseas better than my own country. kinda like the grass is greener on the other side i think.

Comment

• im angry because seven of my closest friends are constantly going on the offensive and being verry protective of me,and they are also trying to pimp me out at the same time

Comment

• I'm sick to death of my friends never inviting me anywhere. I always say "hey, you wanna go to the movies?" or just recently "I'm going up to the lake this weekend, wanna come?"

Then they talk all day about what their little group did on the weekend, and I stay silent because I can't say shit about shit. I don't know what they do because I'M NEVER THERE.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                        im angry because seven of my closest friends are constantly going on the offensive and being verry protective of me,and they are also trying to pimp me out at the same time

Comment

• damn i just now relised that there is 1032 posts in here, i didnt no there was that many angry people out there.

well there not all angry comments so about 1023 are angry

Comment

• ^ > 1033rd angry person. So, I went to K-mart this morning trying to find a job as usual, and when I asked for an application, the nice young lady at the front counter who looked like she was ready to hang herself informed me that I had to use the "application computer". What kind of stupid shit is that...I remember back in the day when you filled out a fucking application and that was that. Now you have to sit down and fill out 100 hundered stupid questions like, "If you found Billy smoking pot behind the store, would you": A) tell the manager B) Not tell C) Join him
                            WTF?!
                            So anyways, I go over to the computer, and it says "K-MART, Click here for oppurtunities" So I click on it, and it says, LINK BROKEN! What the shit...
                            I'm so sick of this bullshit
                            Last edited by REmaster; 04-28-2009, 05:00 PM.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• yha when i applyed at CVS it had those stupid little computers and it asked me those dumb fucking
                              questions like
                              "Little Timmy is throwing a keger party and you have to work that day would you
                              A) skip work and join
                              B) go half a day at work and show up to the party late
                              or
                              C) skip the party and go to work.

it was like i was being asked by a couple of my friends if i wanted to go drinking with them or
                              something, not something a computer should ask me.

Comment

• Yea, It's pretty much horrible for anyone who's looking for a job. My girlfriend finally found a job, but the sad thing is it's only a temp job with the girl scouts making 7 bucks an hour. And she just graduated from College with a bachelor's degree and now she has 30 thousand + dollars to pay back in student loans...yea that job's really going to helpWTF! It makes me nervous considering I only have an associate's, shit what about people who have no degree Bullshit.
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X