X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
    I still haven't got a new job. Fuck.
    Double Fuck. I still don't have a job
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• CVS down here is hireing

since i got laid off by Hot Topic im about to go apply in a few minutes.

Comment

• HA! I literally live 15 feet away from a CVS. It would be a pretty sweet job I guess since I could just walk to work, but I really hate being a cashier.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• My Xbox 360 RROD for the first time in years. I'm fixing it right now...
          Last edited by hellrizer; 04-24-2009, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• ^ What's RROD? Is that code for FAIL!

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              HA! I literally live 15 feet away from a CVS. It would be a pretty sweet job I guess since I could just walk to work, but I really hate being a cashier.
              i didnt mind it at hot topic since all of us there had fun but i dont think CVS is a joke around kinda company.

Comment

• I'm not exactly in a good mood These past 2 weeks i've been doing my uni coursework and today my laptop decided too practically delete everything i've worked on and then decided too hide all my files too make it look like it had deleted them all, so after getting really pissed off I discovered it was just a stupid setting going mad, so after wasting the whole day trying too recover my files i've been working way longer than i was going too I hate my laptop ~_~

Comment

^ What's RROD? Is that code for FAIL!
                  RROD means Red Ring of Death. I finally got it after 3 years of gaming pleasure.

Comment

• I'm pissed off because we got a freaking viral outbreak here in Mexico City, and it's not of ZOMBIES!!!

And I can't go out anywhere, I'll have to stay home and train on my survival skills playing REmake.

I'm not joking... it's a influenza epidemic. This sucks.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• ^ Damn dude, hope everything goes well for you

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        the question is why were you in a place with dead roachs, with some pee, rat pee, spit and spit and most likely
                        some flotters
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• I'm angry because it's taking me way longer than I thought to finish this custom merchant figure. It should look badass when it's done though.

Comment

^ Damn dude, hope everything goes well for you
                            Thanks, as long as I don't get my ass into populated places where infected may be, I'll be fine .

Also I think that I got an excellent immune system, so I'm not really worried.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                              Thanks, as long as I don't get my ass into populated places where infected may be, I'll be fine .

Also I think that I got an excellent immune system, so I'm not really worried.

Wow, Thats worse than what I was angry about. I'll send you a Tricell Virus Detection Kit....

Comment

• TRICELL VIRUS DETECTION KIT... AWESOME!!!

Yep, but I'm not really worried, there's a lot of exageration being made by the media. I mean, it's something to be careful about, but it's not like you're gonna get chewed up by zombies.

I'm not trying to insensitive or something, but only 16 people have died of the influenza disease in the past 3 days; on a city of like 20 million? It's really not that much. Still I'll take care because I want to get intact to the zombie holocaust.

Comment

Working...
                                X