No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PS3 thing used to ask for a secondary IP address. If it asks you, just leave it blank.

My god, if I hear or see another error tonight... I will throw this laptop off the balcony. I've had it with this, considering I've just found out that my parents have touched it and they have no idea what they did to it before it started giving me these crappy errors!
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
      The PS3 thing used to ask for a secondary IP address. If it asks you, just leave it blank.

My god, if I hear or see another error tonight... I will throw this laptop off the balcony. I've had it with this, considering I've just found out that my parents have touched it and they have no idea what they did to it before it started giving me these crappy errors!
      oh ok, i feel for you man, my parents mess up the laptops and blame it on me lol

wut about the DNS codes, any method to that?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
        oh ok, i feel for you man, my parents mess up the laptops and blame it on me lol

wut about the DNS codes, any method to that?
        Haha, same thing happens as I actually have a few laptops and computers and I can never get to go over them without hearing constant shouting because they are seemingly computer illiterate.

The DNS codes, use the default number - which should be right below the subset number and for the secondary DNS code just leave it blank as - 0.0.0.0

That should hopefully work... sorry but I haven't done that for a while.

Alright, as for my laptop issue - it appears that my parents have corrupted my biometric data. No matter, I have backups. Still, it pisses me off more when they swear to not touch my stuff and they go back on their word. DX
        sigpic

Comment

• thanks, im gonna go try that

hmm well it didnt' work, now it says it can't find the access point
          Last edited by TheBlackMamba; 05-01-2009, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Damn, can your modem handle the additional stream? Or does your service provider have issues with gaming connections? I'd double check that, and make sure that you've gotten the WEP key and details off the back of the modem for the set up.
            Since I'm being kept awake, I can't think of what else to fix the problem. Sorry.

I wish I could get some sleep, if people would stop continually waking me up on purpose for no reason. I haven't slept in more than four days now and I really need sleep but inconsiderate people staying with us have no sense of manners and take "Make yourself at home" too literal and have absolutely no respect for other's houses and whatnot. DX I rarely want to kick guests out, but this is one time I really do.
            Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-01-2009, 10:31 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Gah. They just keep on finding ways to tax us.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• argh im so pissed off! The damn Lakers lost home court advantage to the damn Rockets! Where the hell was Gasol and Odom yesterday? To think that the Lakers lost by only 8 pts even after that horrendous performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
                  trying to get internet connection on PS3 is like hell, why is it so complicated, i thought hmm if i have wireless internet this should be easy, but no, i keep getting DNS Error 80710102, what the hell is that even supposed to mean?
                  Damnit, im getting wireless soon, i hope i don't have the same problem as you.

Comment

• turn your router speed up. thats what my cable guy told me to do and it worked like a charm, i rarely loose connection.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      turn your router speed up. thats what my cable guy told me to do and it worked like a charm, i rarely loose connection.
                      i have no idea how to do that lol i'm rarely have the time to really try working on my online problem, I'm just going to try bringing my modem closer to my PS3, cus its really far from it, and i only get like a 17% connection

missvalentine, I hope that doesn't happen to you, cus it's really annoying

Comment

• Felt really down/bummed/depressed because of a recent betrayal this week and drank for the first time in 18 months almost, feel completely hung over today and regretting it.

Comment

• i hope you'll be ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                            Felt really down/bummed/depressed because of a recent betrayal this week and drank for the first time in 18 months almost, feel completely hung over today and regretting it.
                            That's no fun man, hope things get better for you
                            I got really stressed out this week and started smoking again after quitting 4 months ago.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• damn she makes that much noise you can hear her in your house?
                              are they serperate houses or duplex' or what?

Comment

• Basically i have a mate who i've known for 6 years who i care about alot she doesn't know that or maybe she just doesn't care but the thing is yesterday well actually these past couple of days she's just been a total bitch with me and ignoring me when i've told her i've been busy and i have been, so with all that said i'm ignored and now last night she just bitched at me for no apparent reason only because i said be careful because she's going too london supposed too be getting drunk etc so she has really pissed me off, 6 years and this is what i get for caring.

Comment

Working...
                                X