No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope for them to just fix your current box! If I remember correctly, the lockdowns on original Xbox titles' save data and DLC is horribly restricted.

Also, after a day of 256 color gaming and a night of rest... *blammo* my 360's back to normal. Dunno if I should hope for this to be a one time deal only or not. It has two months to go on the warranty, I want a new 250gb HDD, and I kinda want an S to go with my evt. Kinect purchase (many USB ports!111!!1!)

Comment

• Yeah. I must admit, I am vaguely terrified that I'll be screwed out of an X-box somehow. No idea what I'll do if they come up with some reason why I have to pay for this one/they refuse to fix it. Don't really have the spare cash to replace the box again and if the repairs are too much I won't be able to do that either...

And yes, a killing rampage will ensue if I find out I can't finish Fable. I was just getting the last soul needed to open the Bronze Gates and go make Jack of Blades my bitch again. Whenever I teleported over to Nostro's area, the game crashed. Then it just crashed. Then it red ringed. I believe I at that point yelled KUNTA KINITE in loud and irritated fashion, since I was playing Fable to calm down during a stressful day.

Comment

• more animal abuse :-(
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
          I find stuff like this extremely unacceptable, and I just can't really understand why people get a pleasure from killing animals. I have always been far more concerned for the welfare of plants and animals than I ever have been for people. It's examples like this that really makes me look at humanity, and think "What a complete waste..."

I hate racoons, but I don't run out of my house with Prosac and then beat them with a bat. I cannot believe they had the nerve to say they were doing the community a favor. I have next to no compassion for humanity...If they really want to do society a favor, they should kill each other. People like that clearly do not need to be straining Earth's resources and passing on their idiot DNA.

VIVA LA FOXIES!

@Alexia
          Driving really is a confidence thing; most of my friends got their licenses in their early teens, but I actually got mine in my early twenties. I just didn't really like driving because I didn't feel comfortable doing it. People kept telling me that the more I did it, the more I would feel comfortable, but in all truth that really wasn't the case for me. I did a fair amount of practicing in my teen years, but I just did not feel comfortable with it. It's just one of those things that everyone comes to at different points in their lives, but can seem very frustrating when you know it is easy and everyone else around you can do it. In life, you've got to move at YOUR pace.

|AA|
          sigpic

Comment

• So its 3:44PM and so much shit has happened already and I've only been up for 4 hours. I'm now single. She didn't even give me a fucking reason why she broke up with me. I woke up with a massive head ache. I'm not feeling good in my stomach and I'm so fucking sick of my friend calling me asking me to come over just to "chill". I don't want to fucking drive out 30 minutes just to fucking sit around and what you play Skate 3 and laugh about dumb shit and talk about cars all fucking night.

I'm done with people. I really am. I'm done with peoples bullshit, I've been dealt nothing but shit this past year and I don't expect it to change any time soon.

Comment

• Moaning customers. So I'm busy, I phone a customer to ask if they'd like an engineer out, and she complains to me for 30 minutes saying they've phoned up 6 times about the same thing over the course of 2 years and nothing's ever been done. So I spend another 15 minutes sorting it. I phone them back (at the end of my shift) just to let them know it's all been sorted. They spend another 15 minutes trying to chat to me and thanking me, saying I'm "the most sensible person they've ever spoken to in British Gas". I like helping customers, but not when it makes me 20 minutes late from work

Comment

• That sucks you had that overtime and/or was late due to work.

Although, I have to say - I wish our problems with the phone company would finally be resolved.

They broke the phone line, we can't even do emergency calls on our landline most of the time and had to get new mobiles as the area is mostly a mobile black-spot. The internet connection just... sucks, awful. Majority of the time it's slower than dial-up and they still say "The problem is in your house, our service stops at the footpath" when we paid for a technician who came out and said the line needed to be replaced from the exchange point and was clearly damaged by someone who screwed up when checking the lines.

The company refuses to admit the fault, and also constantly log the reports incorrectly.

Pretty much, we've been paying for a service we never really had properly.

On top of that, our stupid neighbors keep going through our mail, returning it to the post office on purpose. Total wankers, their kid also likes to constantly harass my dogs and is always sitting around the front watching our house.

I just wish they'd go away, considering the amount of people bludging off on the dole so they can then buy land, houses and all sorts of crap instead of having to pay the ridiculous rent and the like that is the usual shitty pricing here!

Customer service in Australia is non-existant and I have to say with the previous main provider being Telstra and having the Government deal... it takes a lot to be WORSE than Telstra (they would actually send out technicians), the Government selection for the upcoming election is crap as well... Would much rather pay the fine for not voting than vote for either parties to lead the country.
                Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-09-2010, 11:56 AM.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Broke my hand Right as Starcraft 2 was coming out too ;(

Protip: Don't punch a wall when you are angry. They sometimes have studs behind them.
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-10-2010, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Silly Dot. That's not an issue so long as you only punch brick walls.

...guess who came off worse when I tried that as a kid. Sandstone, on the other hand, crumbles most satisfyingly. And it was the other hand too, with my right one so messed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                      the Government selection for the upcoming election is crap as well... Would much rather pay the fine for not voting than vote for either parties to lead the country.
                      AGREED!!!!!!! Tho that new broadband thingy sounds awesome. Well the idea of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                        AGREED!!!!!!! Tho that new broadband thingy sounds awesome. Well the idea of it.
                        Well, it's a decent idea but I'm not holding out any hope for it considering they're already talking about scraping it so Gillard can try and salvage Labor's reputation in the country so she can save face if Mr. Budgie Smugglers wins.

Considering how each time the Government brings in new schemes, they barely get anything done before the fail. As fucking usual with our shitty "Government"...

All I remember is going "Hey! That sounds cool!" a few weeks to months after it's implementation has begun... and there's zero, zilch and zip-all progress!

So, as much as I wish we'd start to get onto the same technological page as a large amount of other countries I'm not going to have any sort of hope on it considering.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Fucking kitten chewed through the chords of a $100+ set of headphones.

Comment

• That sucks, sorry to hear that Jagger.

I need to get new headphones myself but I can't at the moment...

Pretty much, I've been looking for a job and/or traineeship for a year or just over a year and honestly haven't been having much luck with it as I had originally wanted to study but the courses I want to do I can't really afford to pay for everything I need sadly.

Came kind of close to getting one, it was narrowed down to two people and of course... I didn't get it.

*Sighs* I feel like giving up on it, but I've been still looking and applying and just still nothing...

My parents keep suggesting applying for a traineeship with the Army of the Air Force (RAAF preferably) but I just don't know. More or less, just pissed off as I really don't even get any sort of notice on whether or not they've gotten my applications or what - Mum attempted to cheer me up with "Well, most places will look through a small amount of them and narrow it down to the first lot. So, your applications probably aren't even being looked at."... Fantastic. Thanks Mum.

I mean, on a working interview I had the company's employees' keep telling me that I was doing perfectly fine and all the sort of crap - just being polite, on the overall I'm just fed up.

I'm looking, not really getting anywhere with the applications but have to try and sort shit out with nagging to get a job when I'm FUCKING TRYING TO!

I don't know what to do... I'll just keep looking, applying... Not really going to give myself any sort of false hope - it seems useless for me to do considering just about every single time I get my hopes up, they come crashing down as I expected they would before I even got any feeling of hope.

DX Feeling so useless and so pissed off at being so useless and it's just constantly circling around...
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                              That sucks, sorry to hear that Jagger.

I need to get new headphones myself but I can't at the moment...

Pretty much, I've been looking for a job and/or traineeship for a year or just over a year and honestly haven't been having much luck with it as I had originally wanted to study but the courses I want to do I can't really afford to pay for everything I need sadly.

Came kind of close to getting one, it was narrowed down to two people and of course... I didn't get it.

*Sighs* I feel like giving up on it, but I've been still looking and applying and just still nothing...

My parents keep suggesting applying for a traineeship with the Army of the Air Force (RAAF preferably) but I just don't know. More or less, just pissed off as I really don't even get any sort of notice on whether or not they've gotten my applications or what - Mum attempted to cheer me up with "Well, most places will look through a small amount of them and narrow it down to the first lot. So, your applications probably aren't even being looked at."... Fantastic. Thanks Mum.

I mean, on a working interview I had the company's employees' keep telling me that I was doing perfectly fine and all the sort of crap - just being polite, on the overall I'm just fed up.

I'm looking, not really getting anywhere with the applications but have to try and sort shit out with nagging to get a job when I'm FUCKING TRYING TO!

I don't know what to do... I'll just keep looking, applying... Not really going to give myself any sort of false hope - it seems useless for me to do considering just about every single time I get my hopes up, they come crashing down as I expected they would before I even got any feeling of hope.

DX Feeling so useless and so pissed off at being so useless and it's just constantly circling around...
                              aww cheer up wow the army or airforce, thats really full on choice for a chick, especially so young! Pritty brave, my mate is in the Australian Army, and i miss him everyday fearing the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                                aww cheer up wow the army or airforce, thats really full on choice for a chick, especially so young! Pritty brave, my mate is in the Australian Army, and i miss him everyday fearing the worst.
                                It just feels pointless, especially if none of my applications are even being looked at...

Pretty much so, though I'm not that much of a defense nut... I actually remember being hauled around Naval bases as a child by my aunt.

I mean, my toy boy is actually an old Army huge ammo box!
                                XD

I respect everyone in the Defense force... but if I did then I'd be on a 4-year contract IF I passed the physical requirements, apparently some of the old ones were that you had to be able to run 5km and then back 5km without any stops or anything.

So, I really don't know considering that I'd prefer to be studying and be with my boyfriend/partner more often.

*Banging head on wall* So bloody confused. DX
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X