No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what I say; Fuck 'em. They aren't worth your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
      I've just recently become clean from all alcohol/weed and now all of my friends are starting to ignore me because of that. Just now I was on MSN with one of my friends and I told her "Hey I have great news I don't drink or do drugs anymore!" and she was all like "Great, now you're not gonna be any fun to hangout with... Im gunna go bye."

In other words it seems like now that I'm doing everything right everything is starting to go all wrong lol I guess I need to meet better friends who will actually be HAPPY for me and not pissy.
      Screw them, those aren't your friends. If you're taking a decision that makes you feel better and you're happy about it, and they don't support you, just let them go.

Congrats on staying clean and you'll probably find some people who will be there for you and not taking you down!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

First off thanks to everyone for the support! It made me feel better!

Manji, yes I did turn cold turkey over night actually. It's hard, but I'm getting through it. So I decided to tell everyone I stopped drinking/smoking weed and now they have stopped talking to me lol I still have a handful of friends that talk to me still (the ones that don't smoke pot and drink every night which were the majority of my friends) the ones that aren't the party animals think this is great though.
        If you quite them Cold Turkey overnight then that is a huge acheivment in will power Taylor! That's just awesome, i hope you succeed. And im glad to hear that some of your friends are still supporting you, you always need to support when doing things like this. There the best kind of friends.

Anyways, im annoyed at my school for forcing me to use a scribe in my Ancient History exam, because my handwritting is somewhat illegable when i write fast for long periods of time. I hate using scribes it sucks, plus she misspelt a lot of words too i noticed and had to correct her. And i had to repeat myself cause she was writing slower than i was talking. Damnit if you can't read my handwritting let me type!

Comment

First off thanks to everyone for the support! It made me feel better!

Manji, yes I did turn cold turkey over night actually. It's hard, but I'm getting through it. So I decided to tell everyone I stopped drinking/smoking weed and now they have stopped talking to me lol I still have a handful of friends that talk to me still (the ones that don't smoke pot and drink every night which were the majority of my friends) the ones that aren't the party animals think this is great though.

So I've come to the conclusion that these other so called "friends" were just here for the free ride. I used to pay for their booze/weed/vacations/and other things. I decided to stop doing that for them all the time and they started to stop speaking to me. I believe that these people were users and were only there to take and not give in the relationship. Sure, I'm very hurt because I've lost a lot of people whom I thought were my best friends, but on the other hand I'm glad I finally know which people are REALLY my friends and which ones are not.

I'm also starting to realize how much more alive I feel now that I'm clean. Parties are actually more fun when sober! As well as many many more things! I feel so clear minded now, even though I'm starting to detox which is kind of hard but I know I will feel much better in the end.

Oh and @ Chrisredfield29: You know I'm a fun person or else you would never IM me.
          i am in awe of your will power

Grrrr damn allergies! my eyes burn, I'm coughing like crazy and for some reason my upper body aches! and we have a game today! screw it, ima still go anyway

Comment

• some fucktard punched me right in my cracked rib for no reason at all, that douche-fag should be lucky i didnt punch him in his fucking mouth and make him eat his teeth.

and the fact i was ignored all damn day.

i think i wont talk to anyone today and tomarrow and see if they notice me.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              some fucktard punched me right in my cracked rib for no reason at all, that douche-fag should be lucky i didnt punch him in his fucking mouth and make him eat his teeth.
              Sooo ... why didn't you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                Or maybe she really is a boring person? *rimshot*
                To the contrary, I've spoken to her a couple of times and she doesn't seem boring to me. I'd put it down to immature friends rather than her being a boring person. That's not a very nice comment to make either way.

Well done Medic for going cold turkey, I hope you can stick to it.
                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 05-13-2009, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manji View Post
                  Sooo ... why didn't you ?
                  cause it was during school and if i get in trouble 1 more time i cant walk the stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    To the contrary, I've spoken to her a couple of times and she doesn't seem boring to me. I'd put it down to immature friends rather than her being a boring person. That's not a very nice comment to make either way.
                    It was a joke and she knew it, as if the laughing face and *rimshot* wasn't enough.

Comment

cause it was during school and if i get in trouble 1 more time i cant walk the stage.
                      Serenity now...violence later

Hope your ribs get better man.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• true that.

thanks bro

Comment

some fucktard punched me right in my cracked rib for no reason at all, that douche-fag should be lucky i didnt punch him in his fucking mouth and make him eat his teeth.

What an asshole, It's people like that, that need to get shot.

Comment

You should have uppercut him like Chris in RE5.

Comment

• shoulda gave him the fucking Weskers cobra strike

Comment

• I'm so pissed off I got RROD!!! 1 month without xbox... thank god I got a Wii too and I can play RE while waiting. Thanks Microsoft!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X