No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ, Glee is like watching bad karaoke.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Christ, Glee is like watching bad karaoke.
      Nonsense.
      Freedom of Information.

Comment

Christ, Glee is like watching bad karaoke.
        I'm glad I'm not the only one who's sick of hearing about that godawful show.

I like music. I like theatre. I like musical theatre, so supposedly I should like this. But I don't. I hate it. Don't do acapella unless you have actual skill, and even when they do sound decent, there's no heart in it. The characters are no less stereotypical than High School Musical. The only good thing about the show is Jane Lynch deadpan snarking the hell out of everyone else as Sue.

Comment

• ^ Only watch it to see her character Sue getting everyone more or less.

My poor dear is sick for Christmas, though I'm glad he won't be spending his one bored out of his mind like I was yesterday.

Anyway, I'm angry as my parents laptop is essentially dead. I need to buy a portable harddrive and get it hooked up to a power source without it relying on the battery to get it working long enough to get all of the files off it. DX

Then today, the left alt key came flying off, d wouldn't press down so I had to take it off when I discovered that the hook underneath the alt key has worn down and had flung up to the d key causing the issues and that I now couldn't get the alt key to stay on properly because of that piece being annoyingly weak.

I like Toshiba, my other one lasted a good few years but this one has caused nothing but problems - first the covering on the vent on the side has been snapping off due to the general heat caused by DOING NOTHING and I would constantly (and I still do) rip chunks of skin off my hands, arms or legs by simply brushing past it.

THEN there was an issue with the power cord that completely snapped off, Toshiba then sent me out a power cord - which I didn't get, they recalled it because they sent me the same old power cord as the one that had snapped - apparently there was an issue that it actually wasn't providing the right amount of power to the laptop in the first place and had been known to cause issues with them anyway! DX

So, I had to wait then the other one was sent BACK TO THE TOSHIBA PARTS CENTRE HERE. I had to wait for them to send it back because someone fucked up the sender/receiver information!

I'm pissed off, because I always use the left alt key instead of on the right because I usually just alt-tab pages because I hate having to use the icons and the like if I don't need to... so... DX *Explode*

Just, irritating shit. DX
          sigpic
          Non-blurry Signature Version
          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
            Nonsense.
            I never thought I'd find myself disagreeing with a fellow Syndicate member.
            See you in hell.

Comment

I never thought I'd find myself disagreeing with a fellow Syndicate member.
              While I refused to watch the series, have never seen it and actually agree with you to some degree, I find the music they make quite good.

There is something about their voices that makes me warm inside. I recommend listening to their cover of "Don't Stop Believing" by "Journey".
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

While I refused to watch the series, have never seen it and actually agree with you to some degree, I find the music they make quite good.

There is something about their voices that makes me warm inside. I recommend listening to their cover of "Don't Stop Believing" by "Journey".
                You did not just say that about Don't Stop Believing. >< That is one of their worst imo. Heartless, souless, and they really just aren't that great.

But to each his own. =) If you like it...good for you! =)

Comment

• god im pissed.

Just finished season 4 of heroes and damn them! they didn't really give us any closure. probably because they were expecting to do another season.
                  While I love Heroes I knew that the show had been going downhill since the second season but I still liked it. While I wasn't as interested in the stories I just never lost interest in the characters, I just loved them all and found them very interesting. However Although I feel they didn't leave much closure I wouldn't want them to make another season. What I would have liked is for them to make just one last, extended episode which would wrap up the end of Heroes. I could ask the question of how the world would react to specials after claire reveals them and how the rest of the characters deals with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                    god im pissed.

Just finished season 4 of heroes and damn them! they didn't really give us any closure. probably because they were expecting to do another season.
                    While I love Heroes I knew that the show had been going downhill since the second season but I still liked it. While I wasn't as interested in the stories I just never lost interest in the characters, I just loved them all and found them very interesting. However Although I feel they didn't leave much closure I wouldn't want them to make another season. What I would have liked is for them to make just one last, extended episode which would wrap up the end of Heroes. I could ask the question of how the world would react to specials after claire reveals them and how the rest of the characters deals with this.
                    I'm still stuggling to to get through S3. Man wtf happened to them

Comment

• ^ Heroes would've been consistently great, if not for that goddamn writer's strike.

The writers for Season 1 were replaced halfway through Season 2. The other writers just started making a convoluted mess.

Unforunate, really. Season 1 was one of my favorite seasons of any show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                        You did not just say that about Don't Stop Believing. >< That is one of their worst imo. Heartless, souless, and they really just aren't that great.

But to each his own. =) If you like it...good for you! =)
                        Whenever I hear their cover of that song, I cannot but smile.
                        Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                        god im pissed.

You do know that show was canceled, yes?
                        Last edited by Trent; 01-02-2011, 05:13 AM.
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

Whenever I hear their cover of that song, I cannot but smile.

You do know that show was canceled, yes?
                          Yeah I do, I was just ranting about how I would have liked the show to end.

Comment

• Since it was canceled, it could not have ended by free will.
                            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I don't seem to be having much luck in the past four weeks. After recovering from swine flu a few weeks ago, I now have food poisoning. Awesome.

Comment

• Ouch Alexia, I wish you the best of luck to get better.
                                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                                X