No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got what you mean about the scumbag doing what he did on a dare, but I missed the failcon part.

Anyways. This guy didn't look too much like he was playing any "Truth of Dare" games. He reminded me of that character Dave Chapelle use to play, "Tyron Biggins", on that show he had. If anyone seen it, they would know what I mean. This guy even had that twitchy crackhead scartch. Whatever he was up to, I believe it was nothing good.

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_...Captain_Falcon

It's exactly like a Falcon Punch, except it emphasizes how much the person fails. At everything.

I bought RE3 for PS at my fav game store today to find out that it had been hacked so it has a shotgun and magnum with ample ammo for each right at the beginning.

Comment

• Someone hacked the disc? Interesting.

Haven't had a good nights sleep in a week, im royally pissed.

Comment

• Vbuleltin raised the fee's. I'm now looking at a $60.00 charge for a year of updates. Robbery I tell you! Robbery!

Comment

• And Im sure the lifetime thing is just as ridiculous ><

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
              I bought RE3 for PS at my fav game store today to find out that it had been hacked so it has a shotgun and magnum with ample ammo for each right at the beginning.
              No. You're just playing easy mode. Fool.

Comment

• "Im sad thread"??? How bloody emo can one get!!!
                I miss when this thread was about ANGER AND RAGE. -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                  "Im sad thread"??? How bloody emo can one get!!!
                  I miss when this thread was about ANGER AND RAGE. -_-

Comment

• IM VERY ANGRY, ITS BEEN OVER TWO WEEKS SINCE I BOUGHT MY JILL AND REGEN VARIANTS AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T COME :@
                    SENT A EMAIL ASKING FOR THE TRACKING NUMBER....NO REPLY
                    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                    i just don't want to lose my money, well item at the end of the day

Comment

• Thats better.

Comment

• That's a pretty large increase.. it's going to get expensive if your running multiple forums.

Comment

• Yep, and they raised the fee for an owned license to $160.00 Thankfully thats not retro-active. But PO just stealth sent me some money to help cover the cost
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-10-2008, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Well I do finally have a reason to be angry because i have a frigging ulcer in my mouth that is preventing me from eating and sleeping properly and apparently it's down to stress!!!! Well yeah i'm stressed because i've been kicked off my uni course because apparently I didn't have the ability to complete the final year so i've swapped courses and now couldn't be happier but i'm so pissed off with this ulcer

Comment

• Ummm Outside of The Dude being pissed off (which is understandable) and BuddyDave mistaking EASY mode of hacking, The rest of you guys lost me.

Comment

• I'm angry because I finally bought Outbreak # 1 and I don't know how to get the fuckin' shutters up. And I have a padlock key that seemingly opens nothing.

And Leech in that map pisses me off.

Comment

Working...
                                X