No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palestinian hackers that steal this kind of information tend to work with or fund terrorist activities... This was probably done through either phising of your account through a bogus login page that you may have received via email or your computer may have been comprimised and you may have a trojan horse sniffing out your passwords or a key logger recording your key strokes...

Regardless, it's time to track down how this may have originally happened and clean house. If you had any credit card information linked to your paypal account you may want to check your card's activity frequently within the next six months or cancel them and get new ones to be safe.

Comment

• Bananas. Boobies... don't know... lesbian moment or not, I'm starting to like this thread.

On topic: Not much angry but upset, my alarm clock didn't sound at all and thus I woke up late and lost my History of the Architecture class... ¬¬ F***ing technology

Comment

• I have multiple alarms just for that reason. I set a few alarms on my phone at various intervals to make sure I wake up. I hate forgeting to set my alarm clock, only to be woken up at 15 minutes before I have to leave... Those are some intense 15 minutes...

Comment

• No activity in months besides this, changed passwords and security questions amongst other things, I can't remove my bank details until I get the money refunded, went to the police earlier about anyway as soon as I found out the location of the hacker.

Comment

• To mess with the hacker, dial up Interpol and let them know of a terrorist cell organizing an attack at that address in Gaza. Lucky they don't live in America where it's a felony to do that kind of stuff, not to mention hacking the wrong person/organization here can be viewed as a form of terrorism and thanks to the Patriot Act, can get you a rather long prison sentence.

Comment

• Woah, bastards like them need caught and jailed, then you need refunded.
              Honestly, why people do it sickens me.

And about the alarm thing, I set me phone to "Our Lawyers Made Us Change...", it wakes me up straight away, especially at 9am.

Comment

• just found out from my girlfriend that i won't be able to spend as much time with her as i planned in 2 and a half weeks time so i'm majorly pissed off about that, and the next time i can see her is either at Christmas or easter next year as if life couldn't get any worse

Edit: just re read what I put i'm not angry with my girlfriend it's jsut the fact I can't spend the time i wanted with her curses i really need to get some sleep >.<
                Last edited by DXP; 07-29-2008, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• awww, i'm sorry to hear that well christmas is just around the corner anyway

Comment

• That's too bad mate. I'm currently in a similar situation, I know how you feel =(.

Comment

• So...a satallite TV company called Sky offers my parents a free Sky+ box (to record live TV, stuff on two other channels, etc) if they find some poor idiot willing to pay &#163;30 for a Sky+ box as well. Normally the things are a hundred odd quid so I thought: bargain. Then we had to deal with Sky.

Sky Minion 1: Oh, yes sir, the deal is still on. Just allow me to send you to our subcontractors.

Subcontrator: Oh no sir, that offer finished last friday, but you can pay yhr full price so your parents get nothing if you like!

Me: Uhhhh...no.

So I ring Sky again to get an explanation.

Sky Minion 2: Oh, yes sir, the deal is still on. But origionally it was only meant to last until Friday. So the subcontractors deal ended there. So while we, technically, are offering it there's no way to actually get it.

Yeah...

Try again. Or rather get my constantly angry step father who is to have the free sky+ box ring them again. Then I get this phone call.

Sky Minion 3: Oh, sir, I have no idea why my collegues have told you that. We'll set it up now.

Great, fine. Then I get a phone call from my step father.

Father: You know that free Sky+ box I'm meant to be getting? It's costing &#163;60. It's in writting so small I need your mother glasses to read it.

...what the blue hell have I just signed up for?

Comment

• A whole load of misery.

Comment

• Yeah, I got that part. I'm waiting for the man who installs this crap on Friday for my firstborn. Sadly for him I'm quite fond of my kids...

Comment

• We've had Sky + for 2 years, its really been a load of misery not to mention the complete package dad and my brother signed up for is ludicrously expensive at 65 a month *including internet*

Comment

• Among other certain "medical" issues with myself, I"m angry because I am stuck doing Anthropology at University this semester. It's not fun and I really need to change.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                                Firefox decided to delete all mt bookmarks....so I'm trying to remember what I had booked marked not in a good mood at all.
                                Check the Mozilla folder (hidden file) in Application Data. Firefox regularly makes backups of your bookmarks and places it there.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X