No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys, this really helps. Also it seems that your warm concern bumped my graphics card into working again, let's take that as a sign of improvement!
    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Oh FFS!

I've imported something and it seems to have ended up in FUCKING SPAIN OF ALL PLACES.

I'm now having to talk with the guys that handled the package for me considering they used the shipping/postage address as provided by my PayPal details and I gave them the exact address AGAIN to send it to just to be sure and it's coming up with the tracking details that it's gone to SPAIN.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Well if you need any assistance in dealing with the Spanish dudes, I could help out... I speak Spanish pretty well. Hopefully gonna minor Spanish in college and I've already studied for five and a half years, so yeah, if you need to communicate, let me know! I hate when stuff like that happens!

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
          Well if you need any assistance in dealing with the Spanish dudes, I could help out... I speak Spanish pretty well. Hopefully gonna minor Spanish in college and I've already studied for five and a half years, so yeah, if you need to communicate, let me know! I hate when stuff like that happens!
          Well, the thing is that the package is actually from Japan and I had to wait for them to get another one in stock as I need it to scan, translate and add to the additional content of my website instead of just listing it related stuff like other sites have.

I wrote it up in Japanese and English, they kept responding in English to me.

So I just don't see how the fuck it ended up in Spain.

Thank you for the offer Canas, we'll see what the response is from them. I better not have to buy it AGAIN because of this.
          sigpic

Comment

• I have had a couple of international packages end up in odd places because that's where a large depot was. It got sent to the Netherlands, I think it was, then shipped to me. Hopefully the same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              I have had a couple of international packages end up in odd places because that's where a large depot was. It got sent to the Netherlands, I think it was, then shipped to me. Hopefully the same here.
              I haven't had any packages from Japan end up in weird places completely away from here considering how close Japan is to here I usually get them in a couple of days.

As for it, it says it on the Japan Post website with the tracking number I got for it -

Processing at delivery Post Office - SPAIN
              Final Delivery - SPAIN

And was more or less confirmed to have been delivered in Spain on the 4th of this month.

So it just seems WTF for it to go to Spain and the tracking details coming up that the delivery was completed in Spain, whereas it should show that it would be moved to another exchange for it to finally arrive here... but nothing like that is shown.

And the shop I bought it from confirmed they could directly post it to me without an issue, so again - why it's showing up in Spain is an annoying mystery to me.

Still waiting on a response from the shop too.
              Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-10-2011, 02:55 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, sounds like a giant fuck up. Kill them all.

Comment

• So an update, the owner of the shop got back to me and thinks they MIGHT have given me the wrong tracking number.

So, they've given me ANOTHER tracking number. The clincher?

They don't know if it's the right one or not because they're on holiday (Bon Festival) and can't check it for me.

I didn't want to send an e-mail because of it, but I just wanted to get it dealt with the sooner, the better if it turns out to be more than an incorrect tracking number.
                  Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-10-2011, 05:56 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• My former best friend who happens to be my ex has been a complete bitch lately over me having a new gf (we broke up a year prior). We did the "just friends" things and i was ok and moved on, clearly she didn't and now she's being a jealous retard. She even tried to convince my gf to break up with me like what the fuck?!
                    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                      My former best friend who happens to be my ex has been a complete bitch lately over me having a new gf (we broke up a year prior). We did the "just friends" things and i was ok and moved on, clearly she didn't and now she's being a jealous retard. She even tried to convince my gf to break up with me like what the fuck?!
                      This "just friends" thing is bollocks. It doesn't work. You broke up, get the hell away, as far as you can. Cut all contact and tell her not to talk to you anymore, remember this for next time!
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Lol i will cus seriously jealousy make someone you once trusted into this ugly G-Virus infected monster

Comment

• I'm friends with two of my exes. Went to one's wedding a year or two ago.

It can be done.

Comment

• I'm on good terms with all my exes. Don't talk to them all, only about one, but I guess things are more complicated with you because you were doing the whole "friends with benefits" thing. The lines of what is/not acceptable with that can be much blurrier.

Comment

• It wasn't really with benefits lol we still cared about each other a certain amount. We were good until I told her that I started liking a girl

Comment

• No wonder. She probably still liked you, and now she jelly.

Comment

Working...
                                X