No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had no idea that this was a competition to see who got fucked over the most!
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Just thought I'd let you know.

Though, most parts of Europe and the nearby Kiwis also get screwed over too.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Does this provide enough evidence to support our war on America?
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Well, it's not exactly the country as a whole's issue.

Just overpricing asshats in particular companies are doing it or are refusing to distribute or sell any of their products physically or digitally in particular regions.

Total bullshit.
          sigpic
          Non-blurry Signature Version
          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            I'm angry that Gaddafi is dead, I expected more from the man. In fact I find myself disappointed by a lot of dictators these days, they hide like cowards only to be dragged out onto the streets and paraded around.

Should be more like this:

I'd say being shot in the head and still walking around was pretty badass.
            Originally posted by Scream View Post
            On a more serious note - this video is quite interesting.. though slightly strange http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek
            I thought the "Libyans are free and sovereign people" part at the end was pretty hilarious. No matter what the man did for his country, his people never endured freedom. Is freedom abiding to a single man behind power? Ironically, most of the stuff pointed out in the video is Gaddafi-pro propaganda. How I know? I actually lived in Libya for a period back in the 90s, in Misrata (the city where his body is currently located). It was a backward country where hitting students in schools was common and actually promoted by "brother Gaddafi", it was a dictatorship where you didn't have a voice of freedom. That video you saw is full of shit. There was not even clean water in that city, you had to drive miles in the heat to get water. The government payed 50 % of your car? LOL.
            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
              Well, it's not exactly the country as a whole's issue.

Just overpricing asshats in particular companies are doing it or are refusing to distribute or sell any of their products physically or digitally in particular regions.

Total bullshit.
              It's good to see that they are supporting America first and foremost by giving Americans discounts though
              Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                That video you saw is full of shit. There was not even clean water in that city, you had to drive miles in the heat to get water. The government payed 50 % of your car? LOL.
                Yeah I would tend to agree, I didn't look into it too much.. I suppose Gaddafi did his part for Libya over the years and now they no longer have any use for him. He should of stepped down earlier to reform things.. and because he didn't he'll now always be known as an evil dictator..

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                  I'd say being shot in the head and still walking around was pretty badass.
                  You could tell it was a botched operation, he could have been taken alive in order to answer for himself but the rebels are a bunch of cowboys firing from the hip.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

You could tell it was a botched operation, he could have been taken alive in order to answer for himself but the rebels are a bunch of cowboys firing from the hip.
                    Are you also of the camp that believes that Osama bin Laden should have put in a UN court?
                    Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-22-2011, 07:43 PM.
                    Fission mailed.

Comment

• Yes. Yes I am. A dead man can't answer for anything.

But Americans, so blinded by their burning rage for vengeance will happily celebrate the death of someone who apparently wronged them. Them personally, even if they knew NO-ONE in the World Trade Center on September 11th. Nationalism and such, just means you take pride in things you didn't do or get offended by things that have no real effect on you.

Before you go hurling out the "fuck Europeans" arguement, I should mention that my opinion remains the same about my own country. When the bombings happened on July 7th, didn't bother me one bit. Didn't give a fuck what happened to those responsible, didn't affect me personally, hell I hate London. You're never more than two metres away from an arsehole. Horrible place, horrible people.
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-22-2011, 07:58 PM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Yes. Yes I am. A dead man can't answer for anything.

But Americans, so blinded by their burning rage for vengeance will happily celebrate the death of someone who apparently wronged them. Them personally, even if they knew NO-ONE in the World Trade Center on September 11th. Nationalism and such, just means you take pride in things you didn't do or get offended by things that have no real effect on you.
                        You hate patriotism and nationalism? One of the many things that makes America so great is that we love our country, unlike the Europeans who absolutely hate freedom and sovereignty, and they trade it for handouts and the European Union.
                        Fission mailed.

Comment

• Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious, according to Oscar Wilde.

Watch that, since you seem so keen on posting youtube videos.
                          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-22-2011, 08:04 PM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious, according to Oscar Wilde.
                            So you would rather have everyone be like the European Commission and communist politiburo?
                            Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-22-2011, 08:05 PM.
                            Fission mailed.

Comment

• Check that link I posted.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Check that link I posted.
                                I watched the video and that guy is a tool and he gives libertarians a bad name. He said himself that he wants to remove all forms of history, nationalism, pride, culture, and tradition from the world and replace it with European Union-style globalization. To which the only reply can be:
                                Fission mailed.

Comment

Working...
                                X