No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes. Even if I dyed mine(I did once) It was $100. How often do you dye?

Comment

• Probably once every 3 months or so.

Comment

• Men's haircut? About seven quid, short back and sides. I need mine cutting.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• If you go to a cheap barber. To go to a salon and get it cut well (to last you a while) it costs about 20-30 quid. (For a bloke)
          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-29-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Vito Sandiago! I've been hunting that bastard for twenty years.
            So…The jig is up. You found me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	seriestvblog_mark.sheppard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	400635

So.. What will you do now?

Comment

• Fry you son of a bitch!

It's still on topic because Zaeed is always angry.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1CAPFHFNWCAX5S7IWCAH8T0NECAUDYD5HCAW1QPLWCA6KEVVWCALTJG96CAJC2JT0CA1RY3L1CA2WRO5TCAIL75FGCA6P8VU.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	400636
                Last edited by Vito; 10-29-2011, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_l3as5vb2dn1qasb8io1_r1_500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	400638

And now, a return to your regularly scheduled topic, about anger.

Comment

• I'm angry because I don't have a car and I need to go to Cape Girardeau, NOW!!
                    Fission mailed.

Comment

• My god, have I got fucking shitty luck.

Windows Update came on when I was transferring files to my portable harddrive to make sure I had everything updated.

It's frozen up, crashed my laptop before all of my files were transferred and I can't get it to start up past the Vista login screen because a second later, I get an access error BSOD, it crashes, restarts and tries the automatic startup repair... but only the cursor loads.

Start up repair isn't working either and I don't have an install disc as it was preinstalled on the laptop.

I've got about half of the stuff for my website backed up, which is mainly cutscenes. Demento/Haunting Ground ones and the Clock Tower 3 ones are all fine.

I've just arranged for it to go in for repair and will be paying extra to see if they can get my harddrive working to see if they can get my data back.

If not then... I'll have to redo all of the older Clock Tower stuff which is going to be a fucking pain in the ass but I'm familiar enough with the files now that should it come to it - I'll be able to get it done.

But quite honestly, my head is screaming "FFFFU" repeatedly at the moment.

*Sighs* Regardless of it, I'm going to get my website going ASAP (because shit has happened each time I go to pay for my domain name and additional bandwidth for all of my files and I've had to pass it up repeatedly) and will get everything redone and uploaded in due time.

Luckily my parents have an extra laptop, so should the worst case scenario happen, once I hear back from the company I'll get cracking and redo ALL of the stuff I had just gotten done.

Main issue being is that the keyboard on this laptop is fucking shit, this one has already been sent in for a repair but it still hasn't been wired properly. I can hit a key and it just puts in a shitload of other random letters, numbers that I'm not even touching. DX The speakers suck too, I also doubt I can play any of my games from Steam, Origin on this thing.

Goddamn shitty luck.
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-31-2011, 01:22 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Vista is pretty crappy for copying stuff. Whatever you do never use cut and paste from an external drive to the main drive. There's a chance you'll lose some of your stuff before its even copied over if there's an error or something..

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                          Vista is pretty crappy for copying stuff. Whatever you do never use cut and paste from an external drive to the main drive. There's a chance you'll lose some of your stuff before its even copied over if there's an error or something..
                          I know, I never do that. I copy it and I also have software to make compressed backups for the external one itself.

The issue is, that it crashed during the restart caused by Windows Update starting up again whilst it thought that there wasn't any activity. DX It even does it on the Win7 laptops when playing a game, when it should be doing that or indexing files when the search indexer has already been disabled.

And Inferno, regarding the haircut issue - the previous haircut I got before my most recent one cost $200 and they completely managed to fuck up my hair with it.

At least your hair grows out, mine takes forever to regrow because it's thin too.
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-31-2011, 02:34 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Public holiday today and I've got work

A huge long day at work like 8:30-6 with 30mins lunch if I can steal it
                            sigpic

Comment

• Are they paying you overtime?

Comment

• Nope. But I get a day off in lieu between Xmas and new year. And I'll just leave early Thursday or friday to square the ledger on the late finish. Still sucks when you have to work and everyone has the day off
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X