Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take it to the next level - big time.

Comment

• Shitty couple of weeks; Both the family cars went to shit, the plumbing got all fucked up by a certain idiot I live with and, obviously worst of all, my cousin died suddenly of a brain aneurysm. He was only thirty-eight... Thankfully, things are starting to resemble normal now. [/quickvent]

Comment

• For the record, our history doesn't start in 927AD. We have a long history; a lot of which we can still see today. My city has remnants of Roman baths and used to be called Ratae Corieltauvorum. Then we have obvious things like Stonehenge. We have evidence still here of history going back thousands of years, which is why tourists like it so much.

Comment

• Oh yes. The land has a long history. England as a country was created around 927 when this guy managed to unite most of the feuding kingdoms into one, in roughly the shape of what we think of as England today. Britain is much younger than that, of course.

But yes, to put it bluntly, we've got houses that are in still in use that were built before America was even discovered by Europeans (although if the Vikings really did find it, as some think, we may only have larger buildings like castles and maybe a few pubs that old). Sadly, what few sites the Native American population left within America have been destroyed, as I understand it. Although American history is not my speciality, so I could be wrong on that one.

Comment

• Getting my hair cut should not be a game of Russian Fucking Roulette. I'm so sick of people half assing it or only listening to me half way, then paying $30 for a hack job. Fuck this, I'm letting my hair grow back out. I'm so fucking angry, my hair is pretty much my favorite part of me, and it looks like shit right now.

And before anyone wants to snark at me, yeah, haha, First World Problems, I get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
              Getting my hair cut should not be a game of Russian Fucking Roulette. I'm so sick of people half assing it or only listening to me half way, then paying $30 for a hack job. Fuck this, I'm letting my hair grow back out. I'm so fucking angry, my hair is pretty much my favorite part of me, and it looks like shit right now.

And before anyone wants to snark at me, yeah, haha, First World Problems, I get it.
              30 bucks for a haircut? Damn, that almost makes me glad I don't have to pay those amounts to shave my head!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I don't cut my hair or shave, and instead spend the money on drugs and hookers...for Spencer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  I don't cut my hair or shave, and instead spend the money on drugs and hookers...for Spencer.
                  Sexual liaisons (past week):

-Sani Shelani, Illium Entertainment's Sexiest Human Alive

-Brooke Karrigar, Skyball Champion

-Vela Vicious, Fornax Dream Girl 2185

-Staci and Stephi Strong, the "Terra Firma Twins"

-Matriarch Trellani (twice)
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                    30 bucks for a haircut? Damn, that almost makes me glad I don't have to pay those amounts to shave my head!
                    That's cheap. Every time I get mine done, it costs me approximately 128 USD.

Comment

• ^ That is sick and wrong ;_; I pay $15, maybe $20. Mainly because my mom has two barber friends who give us a discount.

Or hell, my grandma cuts it for free sometimes, she used to own two beauty shops before getting into antiques.

Comment

• Wow at the haircut prices....

I pay 4 bucks.

Comment

• Vito Sandiago! I've been hunting that bastard for twenty years.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• His name is Vido. Get it right, Zaeed!

Comment

• 128 USD? Dear holy cow god, Alexia... You must have the greatest haircut of all mankind LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• That's how much it costs for a woman's haircut in Britain. Dyed, layered, washed and dried.

Comment

Working...
                                X