No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate going to school with a bunch of dicks that can't keep there mouth's shut fuck them all they can suck a dick and go die fucking bastard's hate them all but lol dot50cal
    the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• What about Dot50Cal?

GAME are unreliable tosspots. They sent me an e-mail on Monday to say my order had been dispatched, and gave me a ParcelForce tracking number. On the site, the tracking number wouldn't work so I sent ParcelForce an e-mail yesterday asking for an ETA. Got an e-mail back today saying according to them, GAME have never dispatched the order and it hasn't been collected by them, and if GAME say it has, it must have gotten lost. I've always used GAME before for pre-orders on big titles because they've been reliable and I've recieved them early, but I've sent them an angry e-mail saying I want to know what is going on, and if this is how they treat customers who spend £90 on their site then I'll cancel my other pre-orders. Sure, it'll be a little more hassle not getting games delivered to my door, but I can still get them early and get the big editions without going to GAME and it'll mean I support independent retailers.

Lucky Gareth already did so I've been playing it since yesterday afternoon. Great game, much prefer the action route to stealth though. Never really enjoy stealth, but I love hiding behind corners and head-shotting people, then occasionally running up to someone and stabbing them with my arm blades. I'm like that Jensen in the trailer, breaking people's necks spinning their heads round, punching through walls snapping their necks, stabbing them etc.
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 08-25-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
        So sick of so many PC gamers being elitist fucks and so many console gamers having wars over which one is the best. I was under the impression that so long as one enjoys gaming in general, it shouldn't matter. I certainly don't care what you use... Unless you're an asshole about it. In which case I say good day to you. I really hate it when people lose sight of the important things and take stuff like games too seriously. IT IS MEANT TO BE FUN.
        It's because you can't raise or lower settings, customize, mod on a console game to suite your needs without reverse engineering the whole game and breaking some laws along the way, they make next to no effort / alloances to engage with console game modding communities. For example we created GSM for the PS2 because it doesn't have display settings, you lower the resolution the higher framerate, the same with filters.
        A console is just that a standalone console designed for one purpose gaming, with no bs os in the backgound hogging ram, but now people want it to everything social networking, music, films etc
        I long for a return to discless instant boot gaming, N64, Mega Drive but they continue pushing with this disc space retardation, the next systems will use HVD or VMD with even more scratch happyness :-( believe it or not, a few years back some guys wanted to go into business with me developing a multiple lazer drive.
        Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-25-2011, 10:01 PM.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• I was having a nice meal and beer outside with my girlfriend around 5-6pm, beautiful, when a brawl erupted in a house nearby (not sure what it was about, they were speaking local dialect Taiwanese not Chinese Mandarin) which eventually resulted in someone going to the local fruit shop to unsheathe a huge frigging fruit knife and chase everyone down the street. Fun times!

Comment

• Sounds like it was a scream. *rimshot*

Comment

• Well this is a minor grumble that has festered in me for sometime. Ever since I moved in with my girlfriend years ago, anytime her family come over to visit they just walk right into our home like "hi, it's me". It's not like we're ever doing anything inappropriate (although what is inappropriate in your own house?) usually we're just sitting watching TV or making dinner or whatever. Which can be an inconvenience but it's just the brazen nature of it. I get that some people are like that, maybe even most but I was always taught to knock and wait for the homeowner to answer. My Gran, my parents, my best friend of 12 years I always knock but they just saunter in. Even her mother does it and it just seems i dunno . . . ignorant . . .
              sigpic

Comment

• I usually ignore the weather, and did so yesterday, when I left the house without a coat and didn't have time to go back get one. Sadly, I then wandered around in the rain for several hours, and got a cold.

Irritating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                  Well this is a minor grumble that has festered in me for sometime. Ever since I moved in with my girlfriend years ago, anytime her family come over to visit they just walk right into our home like "hi, it's me". It's not like we're ever doing anything inappropriate (although what is inappropriate in your own house?) usually we're just sitting watching TV or making dinner or whatever. Which can be an inconvenience but it's just the brazen nature of it. I get that some people are like that, maybe even most but I was always taught to knock and wait for the homeowner to answer. My Gran, my parents, my best friend of 12 years I always knock but they just saunter in. Even her mother does it and it just seems i dunno . . . ignorant . . .
                  Keep the front door locked at all times so they have to knock

Comment

• I've been coughing like crazy the past few days, it's been so bad that I've got a damn headache from coughing so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      I usually ignore the weather, and did so yesterday, when I left the house without a coat and didn't have time to go back get one. Sadly, I then wandered around in the rain for several hours, and got a cold.

Irritating.
                      Are you in fact me? I did the exact same thing, and now I feel like shit. Hot lemon and meds here I come.

Comment

• No, I think it's clear you're really me, dreaming I'm you, whose dreaming your me. Makes sense, really. I certainly don't want to live in my skull at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          No, I think it's clear you're really me, dreaming I'm you, whose dreaming your me. Makes sense, really. I certainly don't want to live in my skull at the moment.
                          For some reason this reminds me of
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                            Sounds like it was a scream. *rimshot*
                            Indeed. I went back today, they kept my beer on ice, how fucking nice is that haha.. tasted weak as shit though.

Comment

• I can no longer access my youtube account since I have somehow forgotten my password/username. I tried to send the password to my email, but apparently my account is not registered with my main email address, and I have absolutely no idea what it could be. I've been logged in at youtube/google for the past three years, and my friend came over this past weekend and signed me out :/ This google linked crap doesn't help. Rage.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 08-30-2011, 11:22 PM.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I feel like a Hunter took its claws to the inside of my throat...The rest of my body feels okay if a bit sore, but it's only my throat. I had pretty much the same thing back in February, and if it really IS the same thing, my throat will eventually close up and I won't be able to speak...but I work now and I can't stand the thought of taking days off from work over a simple throat virus thing. >< UGH. Can't go to the doctor's until late this month though, and I'm just dragging this on and sulking now...

Comment

Working...
                                X