No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww, that suuuucks. D: I hope you feel better soon!

And if Contagion has taught me anything... Wash your hands, hide in a corner, and die slowly.

(Don't do that please D: )
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-11-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• My prayers are with ya Inferno! Take some teaspoons of honey and gargle warm saltwater!
      sigpic

Comment

• Dante and Damien have it covered.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• My throat has swollen to a point where, whenever I cough, my tonsils pop out and land on my tongue and must be re-swallowed. Just what I need with a pregnant woman and a toddler on anti-biotics...

Comment

• O.o Thats Physically possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              My throat has swollen to a point where, whenever I cough, my tonsils pop out and land on my tongue and must be re-swallowed. Just what I need with a pregnant woman and a toddler on anti-biotics...
              Did you ever think about getting them removed? I still have them myself, but I'm literally one of the only people in my family that still has them. I hear you get all you can eat ice cream in the hospital
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                O.o Thats Physically possible?
                Yes, but it's not what happened in my case. See, only part of my tonsils did it, not the whole thing. That's waaaaaaay too swollen to move.

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                Did you ever think about getting them removed? I still have them myself, but I'm literally one of the only people in my family that still has them. I hear you get all you can eat ice cream in the hospital
                I get all the ice cream I can eat here, too. And I've never had this before.

But, yes, I went to see the doctor...who sent me straight to hospital. Which was annoying, because I was already going to hospital later today because my wife needed a scan. So I had to get them to rush so I could meet her off the taxi, as I have all the cash and debit cards. My throat is very badly swollen, to the point where if it gets any worse I may have issues breathing. I actually don't feel that bad, though.

Might be the three sets of pills they gave me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  Yes, but it's not what happened in my case. See, only part of my tonsils did it, not the whole thing. That's waaaaaaay too swollen to move.

I get all the ice cream I can eat here, too. And I've never had this before.

But, yes, I went to see the doctor...who sent me straight to hospital. Which was annoying, because I was already going to hospital later today because my wife needed a scan. So I had to get them to rush so I could meet her off the taxi, as I have all the cash and debit cards. My throat is very badly swollen, to the point where if it gets any worse I may have issues breathing. I actually don't feel that bad, though.

Might be the three sets of pills they gave me...
                  That sounds terrible, if it's not one thing it's another. I hope you make a speedy recovery
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Hope you get better soon Jon.

Comment

• Yeah that sounds terrible. Get better buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                        I can no longer access my youtube account since I have somehow forgotten my password/username. I tried to send the password to my email, but apparently my account is not registered with my main email address, and I have absolutely no idea what it could be. I've been logged in at youtube/google for the past three years, and my friend came over this past weekend and signed me out :/ This google linked crap doesn't help. Rage.
                        Something similar happened to me.

The problem was that I had several youtube accounts (3 of them) linked to the same email. I wasn't even aware that was the case. So I simply disabled the accounts that I didn't want to be linked to my youtube account and that did the trick.
                        Last edited by Pikminister; 09-21-2011, 12:20 PM.
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                          Something similar happened to me.

The problem was that I had several youtube accounts (3 of them) linked to the same email. I wasn't even aware that was the case. So I simply disabled the accounts that I didn't want to be linked to my youtube account and that did the trick.
                          Yea, apparently whatever email my old account is linked to, it's sure as hell not the one I've been using for a long time. My email is linked to three other youtube accounts I don't even remember making. Screw it, I like my new channel better already, especially since it has the same name as my crippled website lol. I miss my subscribers though

Comment

• It happened to me once as well, swollen to the point of not being able to speak or eat. Good luck recovering Darkmoon, I can't give much advice because after a month, mine just went away....

Comment

• I had to watch the premiere of the US version of the X-Factor.

I had no choice since I was at a friends house and its their TV... jesus... anyway... that was the biggest pile of shit I've seen in a long time.

The show was so scripted and fakey. You even had the typical black lady with zero talent going into "Oh no you didn't!" mode near the end of the show.

Oh, Chezza you were so lucky to get the fuck out of that gig... so painful to watch.

GAH!
                              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Aw fuck Microsoft.

Got a month of Gold Membership to play Gears 3 online at launch, had to pay almost 10 US bucks to play. Fuckers put today the 1 month/1 dollar promotion. I missed it by 3 freaking days!

I got screwed... ¬¬

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X