No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn it fucking google suggestions. Even when I fucking delete my firefox search toolbar search history you still manage to make terms I *cough* DO NOT WANT *cough* to pop up since you're connected to an online database or something. God, does Google not think? Some people share there PCs with other people, and they don't exactly want "Right Click > Turn Search Suggestions On" to be the only thing stopping other people from finding out what they've been searching for (or at least the words used in their search queries).
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      God damn it fucking google suggestions. Even when I fucking delete my firefox search toolbar search history you still manage to make terms I *cough* DO NOT WANT *cough* to pop up since you're connected to an online database or something. God, does Google not think? Some people share there PCs with other people, and they don't exactly want "Right Click > Turn Search Suggestions On" to be the only thing stopping other people from finding out what they've been searching for (or at least the words used in their search queries).
      You've been searching pr0n, havn't you?

Don't worry, I have the same problem.

Comment

• Well duh. Who doesn't?
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          Well duh. Who doesn't?
          Borrat.

He has sexytime!
          Last edited by Twist; 08-16-2008, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Lol, I get that problem a lot. Download CCleaner (Google it), it's a useful little program. Very recommended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              Lol, I get that problem a lot. Download CCleaner (Google it), it's a useful little program. Very recommended.
              Dude...

YOU JUST SAVED MY LIFE!!!11
              Last edited by Twist; 08-17-2008, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• I just failed my G Driver's license road test... D=

(Not sure how it is in different provinces / countries, but this means I don't have a full license+no restrictions.)

Plus I'll be at University in a couple of weeks. So it'll be a while before I can retake it.

At least my current license doesn't expire until 2011...

Comment

• I never had trouble with the road test. It was the writen one I failed like 3 times in a row.

Comment

• So yesterday morning I started getting a toothache in my front tooth. I didn't think it was much, but by the time the evening rolled around, it became a serious problem. It was one of the worst pains I've ever felt. So I had to called my dentist, who's on vacation. I ended up getting in touch with his father (retired dentist, but still owns the practice) and he's meeting me in 30 minutes for an appointment. Thank god, because this fucking KILLS. I have no idea what happened, this came out of nowhere. I guess I'll report back when I return. I couldn't even get a wink of sleep last night so I'll pass out as soon as I get back

This is the reason why there are no videos on the site yet. Sorry about that, I can't focus on anything with this pain
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-21-2008, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• Son of a bitch. The nerve is dead in the tooth. He performed the first stage of a root canal Basically drilled a hole in the tooth, then jammed picks up it to scrape out all the nerve/bacteria. I gotta let it drain for about a week and then I go back for my normal doctor to finish the job.

I will say though, it wasn't so bad. Not much more pain than a normal filling really. At least, thus far. It was rather comical when he used this electric current device to test if the nerve had any life in it. We weren't sure if it was working, so he ended up trying it on the two neighboring teeth. They hurt like hell, while the problem tooth had nothing. Yikes.

The bad thing is, I can't take antibiotics (severe allergy to every one I've tried), so that complicates matters a bit. Normally, they'd give you a prescription to take them until the follow up. But since I can't have them I have to hope that the infection goes away naturally now that the hole is there.

Comment

• You double posted

Never had to have root canal before, thankfully best i've had are a few fillings here and there, brush 3 times a day but I just know next time I go back there i'll probably need work redone on my back teeth.

Comment

• I need to keep up on my teeth, im an insolent teenager haha.
                          I'm angry? Why? I've never felt so fucking abandoned, you think someones your friend and they fucking abandon and insult you for no fucking reason, when you've been the nicest you could to them, and even stuck for them, world makes me sick.

Comment

• ^ I know how you feel!

Last year one of my friends just up and decided to not be my friend anymore more, for no reason. The worst thing is, she wont even tell me why!

Comment

• Oh, I got a reason, it's because I'm gay, but before I said I devote my life to t.A.T.u., he didnt really care otherwise, he then said I'm just choosing to be homosexual because t.A.T.u. "were", when I told him I can't fucking help it! He said I really was a child, like I fucking COULD pick my sexuality, and if I could, why would I pick to be gay and get ridiculed by so many people you dumb piece of shit!
                              And yes, he probably is reading this, and yes, I don't give a shit, he can go fuck himself.
                              You notice I'm very hurt and angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                                Oh, I got a reason, it's because I'm gay, but before I said I devote my life to t.A.T.u., he didnt really care otherwise, he then said I'm just choosing to be homosexual because t.A.T.u. "were", when I told him I can't fucking help it! He said I really was a child, like I fucking COULD pick my sexuality, and if I could, why would I pick to be gay and get ridiculed by so many people you dumb piece of shit!
                                And yes, he probably is reading this, and yes, I don't give a shit, he can go fuck himself.
                                You notice I'm very hurt and angry.
                                Try not to worry too much, Gradon. Pieces of shit like "him" will never learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X