I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, don't sweat it!

It sucks more to be under 18 and restricted in every way possible.

Comment

• Yea but getting older isn't much better. There is freedom but more responsibilities.
      Last edited by Stars1356; 09-25-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• WTH? I though Helegad was already 20+ or something. I'm actually older than him? I should really check people's user pages more.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
          I'm angry because i just got the RED RING OF DEATH on my 360. I've had the console not even 2 years and it's already a worthless pile of junk...

Do i bother getting it repaired? Or should i just buy another one at this point?
          Like riderkid said, pretty much all 360s should still be covered under warranty for the RRoD issue.

Go on Xbox.com, sign-in with your MSN LIVE/Gamertag ID, register your console on your profile and you can see that it should still be good. You can also fill out a form there to order the pick up and repair of your system from there.

Comment

• I had to sort it out over the phone due to my address not being recognised (A consequence of living in the middle of nowhere) but they were very helpful. They sent a courier to collect it today, and the repairs will be free. Not half bad customer service, i'm impressed

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
              WTH? I though Helegad was already 20+ or something. I'm actually older than him? I should really check people's user pages more.
              I don't know I got the feeling he was a whippersnapper early on.
              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• i was angry because the guy i was seeing got some emails with his ex and she wants him back. so after being angry.. i got sad.. and now mellow. weird :/

Comment

• I'm mad because I want to play Silent Hill 2 in anticipation of Silent Hill: Homecoming tomorrow and the damn thing won't play! Stupid Xbox LIVE is down and I guess I need to be connected to it to run the emulator?

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                    I don't know I got the feeling he was a whippersnapper early on.
                    Lol, using that word makes you sound like an 80 year old

Comment

• that's something old man james marcus will probably be saying

Comment

• Marcus with a shotgun talking to Leon and Claire:

"Young whippersnappers!" BOOOM! "Get off my lawn!"

Comment

• I am in disbelief.

There's a trophy in WipEout HD, called 'Beat Zico' in which you have to complete a lap in under 30.85 seconds or so, on Anulpha Pass with the Piranha ship. Very complicated maneuvers are required, and at least three barrel rolls must be accomplished since they give you boosts.

So there I was. Every barrel roll was done, every right boost at the right time, every boost pad hit, I was well on course to getting the trophy. My time was good, I was on the very last bit, just one more barrel roll and then suddenly, my ship's engines disengaged, refused to turn and stopped responding.

The controller had died on me.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Shit, your PS3 controller? Damn that sucks!

Comment

• New PS3 broken.

In a word: FUCK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                New PS3 broken.

In a word: FUCK.
                                Ouch... what a pain in the ass... sorry about that dude =/ Is there any way you can use the warranty?
                                Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 10-01-2008, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X