No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely they'll be a similar headset floating around on Ebay, except cheaper...

Comment

• I suppose so. Oh well, here we go. I'll start looking...

Comment

• I think you need some anger management.
        Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-22-2008, 10:04 PM.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Did you want to say something more? Your edit tags says so...

Comment

• Err... you need some more anger management?
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• What did you edit your post for?

Comment

• A "Jesus" before the sentence. Is it so hard to assume that I committed a typo or something?
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Nah, thought you were saying something like:

"Dude, fuck, you need some goddamn anger management before you go breaking shit like that "

Comment

• My poll in the "Umbrella Labs" forum has been tottally fucked up Why are guests allowed to vote??? WHY??? This is bullshit
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                      Nah, thought you were saying something like:

"Dude, fuck, you need some goddamn anger management before you go breaking shit like that "
                      Well you do.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• I know, but that's the first time I've really spazzed out in ages

Comment

• Whoops, I completely forgot that I posted in this thread.

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                          I think your doing the right thing, Spera. Perhaps try thinking of more places where she wouldn't show up and keep ignoring her.

Either that, or prank her so bad she won't dare go near you again. Harsh, very harsh, but some big-headed bitches just don't get it, and need to be dealt with.

Sometimes, a man just has to put his foot down. [no, not on her head]
                          Well I was getting to the point where my girlfriend and I were gonna say something, but luckily she calmed down and doesn't seem to be bothering us anymore thank god.

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                          The mature thing would be sticking to your guns and doing what you're doing now as its not worth the effort of dealing with someone like her.

The immature thing *although for some people it might actually be more theraputic would be getting even* or hurting her back for what she's done to you.

Just depends what kind of a person you are I suppose.

When my ex cheated on me a few months back and ruined my life *I was going through a really bad time with ill health at the time and she dumped me even further down that road when she broke things off with me then immediately hooked up with someone else*, I tried being the mature one, and moving on, getting into another relationship which was great, until my ex came back on my birthday and through one email and an AIM conversation not only messed with my life again, but managed to completely sabotage the new relationship that I was in without so much as an apology, when I chose my current girlfriend, she immediately hooked up with the guy she was seeing, then procceded to make my life a living hell with constant putdowns and whatnot.

I still tried to take the moral highroad, and repair the relationship I had with my current girlfriend who was hurt by the ordeal, but because I was stupid enough to let my ex get involved in my life again, I had conflicted feelings which led to more problems between me and my girlfriend leading to her breaking it off leaving things in limbo.

Lessons of the day is, sometimes I suppose its best you just leave psycho's be and not get involved, I suppose though if you had a chance to crush her and make sure she stays gone forever, you could take the chance as recently I chose not to, but honestly wish in a vindictive way I had chose to crush my ex's current relationship so that she'd feel the same suffering and hurt I had to go through.

Its sad but after being a complete sucker trying to be nice to the fairer sex all my life and treating every girlfriend with respect and decency, only for most my relationships to fall through by being taken advantage of and/or screwed over, it all makes me feel angry enough to think that its probably justified that some people deserve to suffer for treating others badly.

Again, it all depends on what kind of person you are.
                          Wow, what a bitch. I'd go insane if my ex was like that.

Luckily though, my ex seems like she has given up. My girlfriend and I have been just completely ignoring her for the past week and a half and I'm assuming she got the hint that we honestly don't care what the fuck she does. She doesn't even as so much acknowledge that we exist anymore most of the time, its awesome! Hopefully it'll stay this way, I've had enough drama for this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            My poll in the "Umbrella Labs" forum has been tottally fucked up Why are guests allowed to vote??? WHY??? This is bullshit
                            I fixed this. Sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                              I fixed this. Sorry!
                              Actually while you're fixing things, I seem to have the same problem that whenever I try and post a quick reply, it takes ages to reload the page, and once it does it says I tried posting too many replies *although by the time the page has reloaded my original reply has been posted*.

Is this a browser problem or a site one?

On the angry side, my 360 won't be sent back from repairs until Tuesday at earliest although its supposedly in transit via UPS atm.
                              And im pretty bored sitting on my hands while im waiting for my police application to be processed, meaning it could be as late as January for interview confirmation, which really ticks me off as I can't really search for other work on the offchance im called in for interviews, and I don't exactly have the facilities here to train and keep my fitness levels up *unless I move away to Portsmouth and bum a room off my friends there while I use the Uni gym which is apparantly cheaper then most London ones*

Comment

• Push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, jog around the block...

Comment

Working...
                                X