No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im angry at my mom for losing my kitty cat, he ran away cause she left the door open

and im angry at my mom for forcing me to go out with my family on new years eve, after i had stayed up all niht before Role Playing with Adam, then i fell asleep and missed the fireworks
    Last edited by missvalentine; 01-01-2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malice View Post
      Sounds like a shitty situation, but you need to man up and go over there and start some shit. It's amazing how fast these "bad ass kids" will settle down when they know the next door neighbor is ready to slap a bitch.
      Heh, true in some case's. My dad will sometime's say if these bastard's keep this kind of crap up they'll end up in prison. I really do hope so.

Originally posted by Malice View Post
      In terms of what? Graphics? multi-media? If so, no. Fun? Amount of good games? Absolutely. They both have their pros and cons, but I try to refrain from making stupid sweeping statements about how one "sucks all the way to hell", or "wtfpwns" the other.
      Sorry buddy. Sometime's I say some really dumb shit. I don't think PC's are actually all that better than console's. The PS3 and 360's graphic's are about on par with a computer, possibly among other thing's.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
        IM ANGRY AT LIFE IN GENERAL!!!!!!
        im ALLWAYS alone on new years EVERY GODDAMNED YEAR!!
        How old are you?

Comment

• 17,whys that matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
            17,whys that matter?
            Why do you expect to be out on New Years at 17, and for "years" younger as well? I doubt you know many people over 21 in high school.

Comment

• Lol, whaddas that have to do with anything?

Twist, go bash your neighbours. Should be fun to pass the time

Comment

• Ugh. Today has been (and for the next hour and a half still is) one of the most horrible days I've ever had in work. In the office there are three people, myself included, out of the usual twenty or so, and there is no work to do. I arrived in at 8:05am and had finished all my work for the day by 9:05am on the dot. The entire building is pretty damn empty, it's like a morgue.

Thankfully I was half prepared with a book, but still, it's been a long damn day. Plus, there was nothing to eat in the canteen at lunch, and I really couldn't be bothered to drive up the road to get something (my building is pretty out of the way sadly).

God damn let this day fucking end already.

Comment

• So, I bought a new 360 Arcade and put my old HDD in it. I was really hoping it was Jasper, but after looking at the stickers it turns out it's a Falcon. Still though, that's better than the Zephyr version I had before. At least I can enjoy my games now.

Comment

• I think there's been less then 20 sightings of Jasper 360's in the UK, some aren't even in the right boxes, some guy apparantly found a Jasper in a 60gb boxset despite it being listed on the box as a falcon produced console.

Comment

• Really? thats weird
                      Well im not angry right now
                      Im rather happy..

Comment

• Yeah it kind of is weird, as the box of mine is dated as gone into production in June, yet my console is dated late July 2008 and its serial comes up as Falcon, but its well ventilated where i've got it, and it plays pretty quiet anyway.

Comment

• I GOT THE UFO ENDING ON SILENT HILL HOMECOMING!!! ON MY FIRST PLAY!!! I was really pissed off, not onlly for the ending, but for the length of the game: it is VERY SHORT

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                            I GOT THE UFO ENDING ON SILENT HILL HOMECOMING!!! ON MY FIRST PLAY!!! I was really pissed off, not onlly for the ending, but for the length of the game: it is VERY SHORT
                            Same thing happened to me

Comment

• I'm mad because Gamestop never has any games I want in stock.

RECVX (GC)
                              God Hand
                              Persona 3
                              MGS TTS
                              Etc.

Comment

• I've been having trouble falling asleep for as long as I can remember.

The new term's starting today and this term I have classes at 8:30 in the morning on Mondays and Wednesdays. Last term my earliest classes were like at 10:30 in the morning. Meaning I lose 2 hours of sleep this term on those two days.

I went to bed at 12, couldn't fall asleep. It's almost 2am so I just gave up trying and just went online and hope it'll tire me out somehow... >_>

Comment

Working...
                                X