No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best friend, hes throwing away our friendship, over some stupid bullshit, he wont speak to me, he said I need to grow up, he said I have a problem, he wouldnt answer my question, I cant live without him in my life...I cant live if my own best friend doesnt give a shit if I die.

Comment

• Well with all due respect if you're posting stuff like that on a message board for everyone else to see and spouting out lines like "I cant live if my own best friend doesnt give a shit if I die", then I think you do need to man up and grow a pair.

Comment

• Maybe that is good advice, I just can't believe whats happening, I apologize to the members, I just can't believe this.

Comment

• He'll get over it. And if he doesn't, then he's not your best friend.

My best friend and I fight non-fucking-stop, and then we leave each other alone. And the next time we see each other, it's like nothing ever happened. Same thing with my other best friend. We call ourselves a Tripod.

Comment

• So I decided not to apply for rez again for my second year at university.
            Ima go rent a house with a couple of friends.

We started looking for houses relatively late. So yeah finding a house is difficult. Only a couple of houses are available. Smart people look at the houses in person beforehand, obviously.

Problem is that a lot of the landlords are too lazy to let people visit the houses on Sundays, so last week was a bust (since I was home for the weekend couldn't get back to rez until Sunday). We're too busy to look during the weekdays (lectures and whatnot).

One of the really good houses that everyone in my group was interested in (nice house, close to the campus, includes utilities, decent price) was already taken.

This week we only managed to get a hold of two houses.... I looked over a couple of houses and either they were taken or I couldn't get a hold of the landlord. Only time we can look at the houses are in pretty inconvenient times (Monday noon/monday night.... Both within an hour before/after a class, respectively)

Fortunately, both of them seem nice. I'm not sure about one of them since my friend called the landlord, the other landlord seemed nice. But yeah, if we don't manage to get either of the two before they're taken. We're kinda screwed

(unless we get a house that's really far away from campus, or choose one of those really sketchy houses that have no pictures or much info next to the ad)

Comment

• im pissed off cause no one respects anything anymore

i bought me 2 10000 bb buckets today
              now im down to 10000 insted of 20000
              cause some people think "ok he bought them so what do i care if i use up half of the bb's and i wear out
              the battery on his gun"
              it pisses me off cause people use people WAY to damn much in this age
              THEN he doesnt tighten the lid back on the bucket and im about to go home and i pick
              up the bucket and it completely dumps more than half the bb's out and i have to pick
              them up by myself he doesnt even bother to help or even acknolage me at all
              f#$% that guy

it all sounds childish but the main point is, is that people dont have respect for other
              peoples belongings anymore
              if someone else buys it, they dont care
              but if you buy it and i break it or wat ever you will care

Comment

• Finally got my police application feedback in the mail. I didn't get in, my brother did.
                The joke of which is my grades for the application questions were pretty much all higher then his, yet he got in because he had a years experience as a PCSO before applying to the Police.
                Can't apply to any police branch for another 6 months as of today according to the letter, so my only route in would be serving a year as a PCSO then reapplying, which I really wasn't looking forward to doing considering how they get treated like shit by the public and in the Police itself.

SO all things said and done, im pretty fucking livid as they screwed up my application 4 times during the evaluation process, and then messed up with my registration by sending me classified information sent to other Police Officers regarding promotional grid interviews *god knows why or how that happened*.

Pretty much now have to decide on my next career move, as its seriously hindered my future plans. So yeah, pretty angry right now, and got the urge to punch something, preferably human.

Comment

• That sucks, I have been waiting to get in with the police department for over a year now. I have to wait until they have another police academy and since the city is having money problems, it might be a little longer. It also sucks that some of the things I had to do to get in only last a year, like the medical test and physical agility test so I have to do that shit again.

Comment

• I'm pissed because Tuesday night there was an ice storm and practically the entire city lost power. As far as I know, my home is still without power. A limb came through my bedroom roof and there is a hole in the ceiling, and around 4 limbs crushed my car. I had to stay at my sister's apartment which is a complete dump, but at least they had lights and heat. Sadly I have missed all the great RE updates. Hopefully I'll get power back on tonight.

edit- I tried making a few posts from my cell phone, and I see that they actually worked. At least I have some form of communication then. Right now I'm at work at bit early. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.
                    Last edited by Bertha; 01-31-2009, 12:53 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                      I'm pissed because Tuesday night there was an ice storm and practically the entire city lost power. As far as I know, my home is still without power. A limb came through my bedroom roof and there is a hole in the ceiling, and around 4 limbs crushed my car. I had to stay at my sister's apartment which is a complete dump, but at least they had lights and heat. Sadly I have missed all the great RE updates. Hopefully I'll get power back on tonight.

edit- I tried making a few posts from my cell phone, and I see that they actually worked. At least I have some form of communication then. Right now I'm at work at bit early. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.
                      I think you've got a bit more to worry about than just missing a few RE-related updates. XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        I think you've got a bit more to worry about than just missing a few RE-related updates. XD
                        XD Yeah...like starting to look into getting a new car...dealing with the insurance company, finding a way to plug the hole in my roof...and get rid of the cold I'm starting to come down with. Bad, cold weather + sister smoking like a train = bad immune system. On the bright side...my mom called me while I was at work (where I currently still am) and told me our power is back. Yay. And its around 40F so the ice is starting to melt off the trees. It's actually kinda pretty when it falls...when you're at a safe distance and its not crushing your belongings. >.<
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I'm so pissed off right now.

So I went to the mall with my two best friends, one of my best friend's (only a little) younger sister, and another friend of mine last night (so it was three guys and then the two sisters). So we're all happy and stuff, I just bought a Zelda: Twilight Princess hat while one of my best buddies waited for me. The other three had gone to the bathroom (and I had let one swing my keys). So I walk out and we wait for a few minutes before calling them. They took my car and were driving around the parking lot. I was so mad.

I stormed out there and they came back (my friend dialed the police, but since they were coming back I decided not to file a report since it would work itself out. I was a little appalled that he'd call 911), so I parked again and as I was walking back, my friend that had waited for me told me that they'd left and weren't speaking to us again. So I call them and find out they're in Victoria's Secret in the mall. We head that way and my buddy says he'd wait outside 'cause he wasn't going in. I braved it.

Anyway, we talked and they were sorry, and turns out he'd twisted some words. They said they weren't speaking to him again because he called the police. So after five minutes we all walk out and my other buddy's gone. I call him and he says "Oh, just find me." and hangs up. So we look around for a bit and I call him again, but he just hangs up. One more time I try, but he'd turned his phone off. I was having a wtf moment.

So we decide to go to a movie. Since we had time and the movie theatre was next door, I get in line for dinner at the food court. I see my friend walking by and I call him over. He stops, stares at me for like three seconds, then turns and walks away. I try calling him and he hangs up again. I was like "What's his problem? o_O"

So we go to see Taken (good movie, btw), and when it's done I turn on my phone and see I got a text from my mom from an hour earlier asking why my friend had called my house and said we'd ditched him. I told her what I just told you all, and she said that he was just trying to get me in trouble. Then he sent via Facebook, a joint e-mail to the other three (he probably would've sent me one, but I refuse to get a Facebook). Basically some vile words and mean things to say. In short, "You're not my friends anymore."

I can't believe his pure audacity. And if he dares, dares to say I never called him, I have the fucking log on my fucking phone. What a goddamn prick, I just hate people who live for the sole purpose of getting others in trouble.
                          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-01-2009, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• I was fired from my work today. I'm not so angry as amused, because I was only getting one 4 hour shift every week, which amounted to something like $35 pay every Thursday

To tell you the truth, it was always a fucking big stick in all my plans because I have an additional freelance job (delivering papers), and since the papers can be worked on whenever, whereever, and the shift at the retail store couldn't, now I have (practically) every afternoon free. So I'm amused, but it should be an angry thing so I put it in the correct topic

(P.S: I was fired because I wasn't... ahem... "rotating the stocks properly". Hmmm. I practically had to run that store in four hours [my jobs were: taking out the bins, refilling the water fountains, refilling the deli containers stock, cleaning the outside of the deli, cleaning up the bread bins, and refilling five drinks fridges (that's where my rotating stocks problem was) as well as having to work the checkouts whenever called upon to do so.] What also gets me is that the manager dared to tell me that I have a "time management" problem, even when they don't pay me overtime if I'm running late, so it's more my problem than theirs.)
                            Last edited by Helegad; 02-03-2009, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• I'm going back to school tomorrow...

Being home for the weekend was the best. I love my family. No place like home.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                I'm going back to school tomorrow...

Being home for the weekend was the best. I love my family. No place like home.
                                i went back to school yesterday.

i miss all my free time i had over christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X