No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best thing you can do Spera is just show her you're there for her. She may come back, she may not, but in time you may find you've moved on and found someone else. Breaking up can hurt but if you're meant to be together, you'll find your way back to eachother; and if not, you're free to find someone else.

Comment

• Man you dont want her back trust time to move on. You probaly feel real down I remeber thinking whatever I did would be so much better with her but its bullshit you just need to cut her out of your life and time will heal you my friend not gonna happen over night and if you keep hoping she will come running back you'll never get over it. Delete her number from your phone and delete her from your life give it about 2 months and you will be as good as new. Thats what I did and now I really cant rember why I liked her, she was just a spoiled lil pain in the ass. Sexy but her personality was shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
        Man you dont want her back trust time to move on. You probaly feel real down I remeber thinking whatever I did would be so much better with her but its bullshit you just need to cut her out of your life and time will heal you my friend not gonna happen over night and if you keep hoping she will come running back you'll never get over it. Delete her number from your phone and delete her from your life give it about 2 months and you will be as good as new. Thats what I did and now I really cant rember why I liked her, she was just a spoiled lil pain in the ass. Sexy but her personality was shit.
        yup like i said " try 2 avoid her" which worked 4 me, as p anderson die said " delete her" which IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! and after awhile ull be a better u

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
          The best thing you can do Spera is just show her you're there for her. She may come back, she may not, but in time you may find you've moved on and found someone else. Breaking up can hurt but if you're meant to be together, you'll find your way back to eachother; and if not, you're free to find someone else.
          Thanks Alexia, that's what I was going to do. It's just gonna take me some time to get over the fact that I won't see her as much anymore nor will I be able to get too close to her.

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
          Man you dont want her back trust time to move on. You probaly feel real down I remeber thinking whatever I did would be so much better with her but its bullshit you just need to cut her out of your life and time will heal you my friend not gonna happen over night and if you keep hoping she will come running back you'll never get over it. Delete her number from your phone and delete her from your life give it about 2 months and you will be as good as new. Thats what I did and now I really cant rember why I liked her, she was just a spoiled lil pain in the ass. Sexy but her personality was shit.
          I can't just cut her out of my life, I love her, it's not like its some girl that I don't care about at all. I plan on keeping her in my life, I just need some time to think and to get over this right now.
          Last edited by Spera01; 02-09-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Fine listen to the girl, but she's the enemy here lol.

Comment

• Spera, if you want you can PM me or MSN me if you want to talk about it. Sometimes in situations like these it's better to talk to women about it rather than guys, we can sometimes provide a more sympathetic shoulder to cry on .

I'm not the enemy I've always been really loyal in relationships and never hurt people. Women can empathize more in situations like this.
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-09-2009, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Alexia, I don't have an MSN, so PM is good.

Comment

• Very true. Spera Pm or Msn me when you wanna go get drunk and go to a strip club.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                    Very true. Spera Pm or Msn me when you wanna go get drunk and go to a strip club.
                    im game

Comment

• Yeah, as you two were together, it's not easy.

My best friend who I loveD pretty much told me to fuck off and not speak to him.
                      So yeah, I know what it's like, and as you said Spera, it's not easy to let go.
                      But spend time with other friends, go out more, have fun, that way it takes your mind off of it.

I had the time of my life Saturday because I was out with my friend, Monday comes and that twat of a best friend depresses me again.
                      Just try to enjoy yourself with friends, it'll take your mind of things.

Comment

• Cheer up boys life goes on. Same for both of you, you will meet new friends/girls and you will soon forget.

Comment

• i say we all 4get this discussion ever happened lol
                          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-09-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                              Ok, well, I'm extremely depressed. Yesterday, my girlfriend who I was in love with broke up with me due to her not having enough "time" for a boyfriend since her life is always apparently busy. I told her that I was fine with not seeing her all that much, I still wanted to be with her, but she said that just couldn't happen. I feel like my heart has been ripped out. I told her I loved her too and now I just don't know what to do anymore. She said she still wants to be best friends but I don't even know anymore, I mean yeah sure that's great. But I can't ever really be close to her again. I won't be able to hold her, kiss her, or anything anymore. It's really been breaking me down lately. I hardly got any sleep last night from my thoughts racing a mile a minute. I just don't get it. She said she still really really likes me a lot and thinks I'm amazing but she just doesn't have the time to commit and doesn't have a lot of free time. I told her I didn't care about that and I still wanted to be with her. But she just didn't understand. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know how to get that through to her. I just feel like total shit.
                              that's so sad, i had a similar experiance to that once, i cried over it, i loved someone so much and that person was so special to me, then she broke my heart and said that she didn't want to talk to me any more.

i cried over her, wishing that she would come back, it just makes it worse, and you will never get over it, i just had to end up trying to avoid her, i was obsessed with her i think, i had to get her off my mind or i would have gone insane.

but eventually, after a few months, some of the toughest most depressing months of my life, i got over her, and there are many over people that you will meet afterwards, it's far from the end of the world.

Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                              Spera, if you want you can PM me or MSN me if you want to talk about it. Sometimes in situations like these it's better to talk to women about it rather than guys, we can sometimes provide a more sympathetic shoulder to cry on .

I'm not the enemy I've always been really loyal in relationships and never hurt people. Women can empathize more in situations like this.
                              very true, i completely agree there, a woman is always better to go than a man i think if your in need of support or stuff about relationships.

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                              Very true. Spera Pm or Msn me when you wanna go get drunk and go to a strip club.
                              *PM's P Anderson DIE*

anyways, im really pissed at the moment, cause i was about to start MGS3 today, and i discovered a huge scratch on my disk courtesy of my little brother. now i have to get it repaired, it wont work anymore if i don't

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                                No we're not, and I find that offensive. I've never treated anyone like that, nor would I. I'm a loyal and honest person and saying "all women" are like that is a generalization. "All women are twats" is extreme.
                                I was trying to cheer him up. It was a general statement. Obviously, not all women are twats. My mother, for one.

It would've been the same if I was a girl and another girl said their boyfriend dumped them, I would've said "all guys are pricks," or something along those lines. You can understand that, I'm sure.
                                Last edited by Vector; 02-10-2009, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X