No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have about 10 assignments all due throughout march. and one essay due just a few days after RE5's release, i will get hardly any time to play and i wil have to sit and concentrate on a million assignments all march.

Comment

• Sorry to hear Miss Valentine. It's a sod when you can't have anywhere to yourself, you have my sympathies.
      I'll let you into something about txt speak though. Soemone told me it came about during the early days of texting (another word I hate. You hear people at the bus stop...goes something like this..
      [girl in pink trakky and with pram] "Yer he texted me like last night!"
      That is just plain bad English. Sorry...back to the reason...
      Text messages were so expensive originally that the best way to send text was to shorten it so mates became m8ts etc.
      That is what I was told though we don't have to like it.
      Another thing that makes me angry is when people write like that on forums, I mean, it isn't that you have to pay per letter is it!
      Last edited by Perry Barclay; 02-25-2009, 07:37 AM. Reason: Too much time on my hands!

Comment

• I have a heap of assignments, just like you:

A computer lesson music video,
        a science report on the Ozone layer and the problems with it,
        and an English report which I've finished but I'm yet to present.

Also, there's amazingly unnecessary homework every night, and my phone has been stolen. Added to that, I don't have an Xbox 360 or PS3 so I can't enjoy RE5 and it will inevitably be spoiled for me by the time the PC version comes out. My best friend has started acting like a selfish asshole (pfft, who am I kidding? He always was), and my laptop has had the wrong recovery disk put onto it, so now when I press the external mute button, it opens up my internet

Oh well. At least I HAVE the laptop back

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry Barclay View Post
          Sorry to hear Miss Valentine. It's a sod when you can't have anywhere to yourself, you have my sympathies.
          I'll let you into something about txt speak though. Soemone told me it came about during the early days of texting (another word I hate. You hear people at the bus stop...goes something like this..
          Text messages were so expensive originally that the best way to send text was to shorten it so mates became m8ts etc.
          Another thing that makes me angry is when people write like that on forums, I mean, it isn't that you have to pay per letter is it!
          i only type like that when im on my ps3

Comment

• Top Chef season 5 is over...and I'm so pissed that the two people I wanted to win lost. That...and my breast still hurts from where a book hit me at work today. >.<
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
              and my breast still hurts from where a book hit me at work today. >.<
              *sets timer on his watch to see how long it takes for someone to offer to kiss it and make it feel better*

Comment

• im failing social studys,
                DAMMIT! i hate that class. i need 2 pass it tho, but heres wats hard about it,

he doesn't hand out assignment he talks all day.
                when he does talk he has the super ability to make me tired (no joke ) then when we do have a assignment ITS A FUCKING TEST!

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  *sets timer on his watch to see how long it takes for someone to offer to kiss it and make it feel better*
                  Well, Archelon...you said it, no one else did...so...
                  Last edited by Vector; 02-26-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    Well, Archelon...you said it, no one else did...so...
                    o.O Men...

I'm getting annoyed with people and spoilers...not just on this site. The lack of consideration some people have... (in before welcome to the internet)
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I'm getting annoyed with people and spoilers...not just on this site. The lack of consideration some people have... (in before welcome to the internet)
                      yha i no, hell i cant even go 2 youtube cuz theres spoilers on there.

Comment

• I've already started cracking down. I haven't clicked on the Spoiler thread here in days. I'm not going on any other sites. I'm being really fucking careful because I actually want to experience the game for myself. I think everyone who wants to spoil themselves and other people should fucking burn alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          I've already started cracking down. I haven't clicked on the Spoiler thread here in days. I'm not going on any other sites. I'm being really fucking careful because I actually want to experience the game for myself. I think everyone who wants to spoil themselves and other people should fucking burn alive.
                          yup, i dont even watch the interviews anymore
                          i dont see how people can spoil there selfs? i might as well read the bible but just skip 2 the end
                          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-26-2009, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            yha i no, hell i cant even go 2 youtube cuz theres spoilers on there.
                            The only thing I'm going to youtube for is because I'm watching a person playthrough Super Ghouls and Ghosts...and waiting for him to start up his Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3 vids again.
                            Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            I've already started cracking down. I haven't clicked on the Spoiler thread here in days. I'm not going on any other sites. I'm being really fucking careful because I actually want to experience the game for myself. I think everyone who wants to spoil themselves and other people should fucking burn alive.
                            If you went to the other forum and read the converstation I had with that guy then I have to tell you that the argument went even longer in private messages. He just couldn't seem to grasp that discussion does not equal post every spoiler you can find. I'm tired of giving warnings to people...they better hope that I dont lock the thread come March.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

If you went to the other forum and read the converstation I had with that guy then I have to tell you that the argument went even longer in private messages. He just couldn't seem to grasp that discussion does not equal post every spoiler you can find. I'm tired of giving warnings to people...they better hope that I dont lock the thread come March.
                              Umm...that's actually a good idea. You should lock it. 'Those people' have no morals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry Barclay View Post
                                Sorry to hear Miss Valentine. It's a sod when you can't have anywhere to yourself, you have my sympathies.
                                interesting, i never knew that but i also heard another theory that kids were just lazy and talked like that, but yours is better.

i always type reasonably well no matter how long it takes me.

Comment

Working...
                                X