I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    my damn ps3 mic shot craps it dont work, i can hear them but they cant hear me. im hoping 2 get this fixed/ replaced by re5 comes out
    Crap man, your mic died?
    Go buy a new one, as Chris said, and if not, thne find a wired one like you said.
    You HAVE to get one by RE5's release or I will hunt you down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
      Crap man, your mic died?
      Go buy a new one, as Chris said, and if not, thne find a wired one like you said.
      You HAVE to get one by RE5's release or I will hunt you down.
      lol, it was working fine sunday win me and razer was playin then yesterday it well... shot shits and died, but do cell phone blu tooth ear pieces work on the ps3?

Comment

• ANY bluetooth headset will work on the PS3.

If you have the cash, though, I suggest the official PS3 headset. I got mine with SOCOM, and it has been flawless thus far.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          ANY bluetooth headset will work on the PS3.

If you have the cash, though, I suggest the official PS3 headset. I got mine with SOCOM, and it has been flawless thus far.
          it has i could hear u crystal clear win we played, but how much r the official ps3 headset, the 1 that shot crabs was a logitech vintage

Comment

it has i could hear u crystal clear win we played, but how much r the official ps3 headset, the 1 that shot crabs was a logitech vintage

$49.99 but well worth it in my opinion. I got it with SOCOM, though, so I basically paid $20 for it. The SOCOM headset bundle was a really good bargain. You can look at it like $50 for the headset, $10 for the game...$40 for the game, $20 for the headset...either way, you're making out well.

Comment

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1218022587917

$49.99 but well worth it in my opinion. I got it with SOCOM, though, so I basically paid $20 for it. The SOCOM headset bundle was a really good bargain. You can look at it like $50 for the headset, $10 for the game...$40 for the game, $20 for the headset...either way, you're making out well.
              that official ps3 mic looks hella nice, i might get it then but im still worried about it dying on me win im playing the actual re5 game not the demo

Comment

• That's actually a good point. I haven't had the headset die on me yet but I don't think I've ever had it on and out of its charging base for more than 4, maybe 5 hours. I always charge it and it's always on 2 or 3 bars. If you plan on playing RE5 in one sitting with online co-op, there's a good chance the headset will die on you eventually.

Comment

That's actually a good point. I haven't had the headset die on me yet but I don't think I've ever had it on and out of its charging base for more than 4, maybe 5 hours. I always charge it and it's always on 2 or 3 bars. If you plan on playing RE5 in one sitting with online co-op, there's a good chance the headset will die on you eventually.
                  yha we plan on doing it n 1 sitting but i watched a review on it on yt and the guy said it still worked good win it was on the charging dock

Comment

• My headset does 8 hours fully charged.
                    Even THAT would die, eventually on a playthrough if its over 15 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                      My headset does 8 hours fully charged.
                      Even THAT would die, eventually on a playthrough if its over 15 hours.
                      yup thats y i perfer wired

Comment

yha we plan on doing it n 1 sitting but i watched a review on it on yt and the guy said it still worked good win it was on the charging dock
                        Yup, I forgot about that...if you keep the headset in the charging base and turn it on, it works as a sitting mic. You can talk into it and the other person can hear you, but you can only hear the other person through your TV.

Comment

Yup, I forgot about that...if you keep the headset in the charging base and turn it on, it works as a sitting mic. You can talk into it and the other person can hear you, but you can only hear the other person through your TV.
                          shit that blows i hate it win the other persons voice is coming through the tv but oh well, but im pretty sur im going 2 get that ps3 ear piece. thanks 4 the help chris

Comment

• well, im angry cause for two weeks ive been trying to fix my PS2 and it just wont work, it's broken. so i had to sell it after 7 years today, and i got a new one, and it seems the PS2 has been slightly remodelled again, it's all shiny now, a bit like the PS3. but damn it was expensive!

Comment

• My headset keeps disconnecting on me, even after I've charged it.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• My phone has been stolen by some asshole. How do I know it's been stolen, and not just lost?

I left it on my private school's bus (so there's not many people on it, and they're all from my school) and when I got home, I started calling it 50+ times. Around the 25th time, someone picked up, didn't say anything (even though I was yelling down the line), and hung up. Fuck.

I need a new phone, fast. I realized just how useless making weekend plans is without a mobile.

Maybe I'll get an iPhone. But guaranteed, if I get my phone back, I WILL SLUG THE PERSON WHO STOLE IT IN THE FACE.

Comment

Working...
                                X