No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im angry left4dead should be for ps3 also !!!
    and resident evil remake and zero should be ported to ps3 also !!
    Last edited by rehunk88; 02-18-2009, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Got that jacket I was after, but the arms were way too short and the quality of the leather looked tacky so I sent it back for a full refund, so pretty angry about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        My phone has been stolen by some asshole. How do I know it's been stolen, and not just lost?

I left it on my private school's bus (so there's not many people on it, and they're all from my school) and when I got home, I started calling it 50+ times. Around the 25th time, someone picked up, didn't say anything (even though I was yelling down the line), and hung up. Fuck.

I need a new phone, fast. I realized just how useless making weekend plans is without a mobile.

Maybe I'll get an iPhone. But guaranteed, if I get my phone back, I WILL SLUG THE PERSON WHO STOLE IT IN THE FACE.
        I left my phone on the bus by accident in October, just a public bus.
        I haven't seen it since, I was distraught. (First phone, really thought parents would be pissed, they werent)

My best friend sorta spent like £5 phoning it, and texting it, and he said if the person doesn't give it back he'll hurt them.

Quite funny, though, I never got it back, and I'm still without a mobile, all the ones on the market suck balls.
        So yeah, I'm pissed because I still cant get a new phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          Got that jacket I was after, but the arms were way too short and the quality of the leather looked tacky so I sent it back for a full refund, so pretty angry about that.
          damn that sux, i no how it feels 2 want something really bad then win u get it, it turns out 2 b crap,

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            My phone has been stolen by some asshole. How do I know it's been stolen, and not just lost?

I left it on my private school's bus (so there's not many people on it, and they're all from my school) and when I got home, I started calling it 50+ times. Around the 25th time, someone picked up, didn't say anything (even though I was yelling down the line), and hung up. Fuck.

I need a new phone, fast. I realized just how useless making weekend plans is without a mobile.

Maybe I'll get an iPhone. But guaranteed, if I get my phone back, I WILL SLUG THE PERSON WHO STOLE IT IN THE FACE.
            Well hey, at least you already have $45 to start your savings off.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Nah spent that on some eBay stuff

Comment

• i want to remix the song Deep from NIN but my damn remixer isnt working, pos

Comment

• argh! im so angry and frustrated right now!

my brothers are so bloody annoying, they interupt me, fight, yell, scream, and never shut up. i never get any peace and quite. now they just wasted my whole weekend with there crap and i have to sit through it. i was really hopeing for a nice relaxing weekend playing MGS3 all day at home by my self after having school all week. but no my brother has to have his birthday party at the most inconvenient of times, force me to go, see my dad (who i hate) and have a stupid family meeting party thing. argh!

and now there staying over at my place for the weekend, even more ruining every posibility of it being relaxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                    argh! im so angry and frustrated right now!

my brothers are so bloody annoying, they interupt me, fight, yell, scream, and never shut up. i never get any peace and quite. now they just wasted my whole weekend with there crap and i have to sit through it. i was really hopeing for a nice relaxing weekend playing MGS3 all day at home by my self after having school all week. but no my brother has to have his birthday party at the most inconvenient of times, force me to go, see my dad (who i hate) and have a stupid family meeting party thing. argh!

and now there staying over at my place for the weekend, even more ruining every posibility of it being relaxing.
                    damn that blows, did ur dad say n e thing 2 u? or u avoid him, cuz i avoid my mom at family get togethers

on another note, my girlfriend just broke up with me through text, but 4 some odd reason i cant help but laugh my ass off lol
                    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-21-2009, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      damn that blows, did ur dad say n e thing 2 u? or u avoid him, cuz i avoid my mom at family get togethers

on another note, my girlfriend just broke up with me through text, but 4 some odd reason i cant help but laugh my ass off lol
                      yeah he tried to talk to be a few times, i walked away from him and was trying to ignore him. then he started being an ass, urgh i hate him. then when i got back to my moms the guy just walks strait into my house without permission and walks through like he owns the place and demands to talk to my mom. and then starts talking to her while she was on a romatic date with her Boy Friend. such disrespect. i don't blame my mom for leaving him at all.

and sorry to hear about your Girl Friend, but why did she do it over text message? that's just, low. i would laugh to i think. was it in text speak?
                      Last edited by missvalentine; 02-21-2009, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• LMAO CHAT SPEAK DUMP.
                        Haha, sorry, it's just I can imagine that.
                        Really sorry for your lack of peace, MissV, isn't there anywhere were you can just relax alone?
                        And NWD, are you bothered at all she left you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                          LMAO CHAT SPEAK DUMP.
                          Haha, sorry, it's just I can imagine that.
                          Really sorry for your lack of peace, MissV, isn't there anywhere were you can just relax alone?
                          And NWD, are you bothered at all she left you?
                          not really, i have NO space here. right now my brother is in MY room, using MY TV, to play MY copy of COD5, and it's 2:04 AM and i wanna go to bed.

and my moms boyfriend and her best friend are over as well, now i have even less space, argh!!

soon there probably gonna steal my bed and ill have to sleep on the damned lounge.

and yes, breaking up in text speak would be heartbreaking (if you loved them) and hilarious at the same time.

"srry hune bt i wana b8k up wit u"

seriously, why do people even type like that? it makes no sense at all.

you know, once my friend asked someone where they work at, and they replied "WPM" and he was like what does that mean? and they replied back "West Point Mall" how the hell can one figure out WPM meant West Point Mall? it baffels me how people can speak like that. i mean i don't have perfect grammer, but at least it's legible.
                          Last edited by missvalentine; 02-21-2009, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Of course it'd be heartbreaking if you really loved them, but it'd be so pityful to read "srry hune bt i wana b8k up wit u".
                            It's like they put no effort in, or aren't even serious.
                            And really, thats unfortunate, if you're tired, can't to go get some sleep?
                            Kick your bro out of your room.

Comment

• kick ur bro out, thats wat id do.

but yha we were in a conversation win she said it.
                              her: hey u up?
                              me: yha, im on my ps3 wats up?
                              her: i want to break up
                              me: huh? y?
                              her: because u act childish and immature and ur friends are rude and ur not emotionally attached, sorry but we don't work.
                              me: LOLOLOL, ok. sorry im not emo enough 4 ya.
                              her: don't reply back.
                              me: okie dokie homey.

i liked her alot we were dating since summer of 08 but she wanted 2 break up, cuz im not EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED! wtf!?
                              but, i still cant help but laugh.
                              but i don't get the childish and immature part. i always acted nice around her except wen she brought up emotions and feelings lol. i distance my feelings from anyone and everything.

NOTE: it was regular text not voice text

Comment

• so I've been dying to get street fighter 4.

I only want the game. I don't care about the extras or whatever that comes with the collectors edition.

Problem is, my older sister wants the Ryu figurine. She doesn't even play the damn games, she just likes the characters. And she kept bitching at me until I could guarantee that I would get it for her. So I had to preorder the collectors edition from Amazon.ca back in January.

The estimated arrival date was... TODAY... Which means I had to wait a week after the game came out to get it... Also, I'm at university and it's being shipped back home, and it means that if it came today I wouldn't be able to play it until the weekend.

EXCEPT, amazon decides to email me YESTERDAY saying that "they're still trying to get my order ready" and basically delayed my order indefinitely =.=

ALSO: more computer woes, but I've ranted about those on here enough already.

Comment

Working...
                                X