No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And what does that gain? More anger and a flame war.

Comment

• Theres no arguement here, I just think Gradon has to be slapped in the face by the wet fish of masculine reality and realise that even as a kid theres alot more to life then just a band.

Comment

• he is right gradon,theres more to life then just a band,theres girlfriends(probably the most important if you ask me)family,games,tv,friends,beauty

Comment

• Jesus. My local e-friends are cheap asses. First they bitch about how they don't want to buy L4D since it costs 50 dollars. Now they still won't buy it even though one of our friends can get it for 20 dollars via his aunt who lives in California. Pathetic. This is why the videogame industry here isn't improving.

50 dollars? Too expensive for me. 20 dollars, which is less than half of the SRP? Still too expensive for me. One of them even gave me the "Sorry, I don't spend most of my time in front of the pc, unlike you" excuse, even though his status message on the IM box is "BUSY - DOTA (some popular warcraft mod over here)".

Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-22-2009, 10:51 PM.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• i almost got into a wreck today.
            the fuck head blamed me 4 it.

wat a big bag of douche

Comment

• im angry because im moving within the next couple of weeks,and because of the move i couldint afford to get RE5
              The reason I am moving is because i am still living with my family and at my age you need a cosigner for a apartment
              not only am i moving from the state that has truely been my home for six years(Arizona)and leaving all the things i know and love behind,snakes,scorpions,spiders,friends,places.
              but im going to end up in FLORIDA!
              gods waiting room!
              not only that but while im moving the only thing i will have to entertain me is my Ipod,my dreams(they dont really help while im awake!),thoughts of my girlfriend and MAYBE if im lucky my PSP if i can find it..wherever IT is..
              this sucks.
              Last edited by adamb1029; 03-23-2009, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• I'm angry at some peoples opinions - I'm not allowed to like something now apparently.

Comment

• I'm angry because several games of mine were stolen. Granted, I didn't really play them alot and only one game was one I really liked, what truly angers me is I have a sneaking suspicion that my little sister is responsible in some way or another.

Comment

• I'm angry cause I'm 18 and still haven't DATED a girl yet

Comment

• My PS3 got the YLOD last night.

Comment

• YLOD?

Yellow light of death? That's something I didn't know about.

Comment

• It should really be called 'yellow kick in the dick.'

Comment

• ^What exactly happened? Did it just stop functioning? Will games not load? What?

Comment

• It died...and RE5 is inside of it. I'm probably gonna send it to this guy on eBay...he has an outstanding track record, and all indications are that his repairs are speedy. He's cheaper than sending it to Sony, and people who used him say they got their systems back with the disc still playable and everything that was on their hard drive, still on their hard drive. If I send it to Sony, they'll send me a refurbished PS3 with all my hard drive contents gone, and the disc nowhere to be found.

Comment

• ive never heard of a YLOD,must be pretty rare compared to the RROD.

Comment

Working...
                                X