I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    my job fucking sux, it is seriously a fucking mental challenge 2 work there, fucking arrogant people, they don't even take 1 fucking minute 2 fold a god damn shirt, then they fucking just flop it on the ground like its no bodies, plus stupid people wanting a certain item from the back which we most likely don't have then want 2 bitch about me not going back 2 check ( all the boxes that have items in them are not labeled ) because i aint going 2 go through 65 boxes for the dumb thing u cant find. then theres the people who bitch because i ask them if the want to donate a dollar ( JUST 1 FUCKING DOLLAR ) to charity today i got this
    me: hey would you like to donate a dollar to charity and get this environmental bag for free?
    woman: wats the the charity go to?
    me: terminal children
    woman: no, i have better things to spend my money on
    WTF!?
    then theres always that dumb fucker who asks you how much something is and its right in there face! and theres the rude dick hole.

plus i haven't been laid n a month

Yea sorry about that man. I used to frequent hot topic quite often, and I always noticed people just throwing shirts on the floor, or stuffing it back in the shelf rather than folding it, fuckers.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Really trying to find work right now, ANY kind of work just so I can continue my driving lessons and save up to clear some of my student overdraft, however no where is hiring right now, my Degree means very little right now because not very many film studios etc are hiring in my field, and im on a waiting list on the London Met for an interview which could take up to 6-7 months, so im really trying to come up with ways to make money even to the point where i've collected in favors and debts people owed to clear some money, but its infuriating right now sitting at home when I should be working, but bloody well can't!!! *angry*

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
        Really trying to find work right now, ANY kind of work just so I can continue my driving lessons and save up to clear some of my student overdraft, however no where is hiring right now, my Degree means very little right now because not very many film studios etc are hiring in my field, and im on a waiting list on the London Met for an interview which could take up to 6-7 months, so im really trying to come up with ways to make money even to the point where i've collected in favors and debts people owed to clear some money, but its infuriating right now sitting at home when I should be working, but bloody well can't!!! *angry*
        Damn that must suck for you right now =(

But y'know... You can always sell your ass on the corner

Kidding aside though, I'd say just keep looking and I am sure you'll find something

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          Really trying to find work right now, ANY kind of work just so I can continue my driving lessons and save up to clear some of my student overdraft, however no where is hiring right now, my Degree means very little right now because not very many film studios etc are hiring in my field, and im on a waiting list on the London Met for an interview which could take up to 6-7 months, so im really trying to come up with ways to make money even to the point where i've collected in favors and debts people owed to clear some money, but its infuriating right now sitting at home when I should be working, but bloody well can't!!! *angry*

Try seeing if there's a British Gas near you. I work for them and I know they're one of few companies which are still taking people on.

Comment

• I'll have to look there, can't say it appeals to me but I can't really be choosy right now.
            Its either that or a) Continue with my training and apply for Army or the RM, or b) take another loan out and go back into Education and retrain in another field while im still 24-25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
              Oh boy...isn't weather awesome? Twenty minutes before we close and tornado sirens go off! Tornados are hitting counties all around us, and its so much fun! >.< And when I get the ok to leave...I get to drive through some evil hard rain and make a mad dash to the door with hail pelting me in the face! Oh dear...how fun. We just got our roof repaired from the ice storm...I swear if we get any damage I'm going to freak. It seems that the worst is over though.
              Texas weather ? This happened a few days ago where I live too. I swear, Texas has the weirdest weather in the world.

Example: One day it was fucking freezing with wind and all that. Next day it's in the 80's. Then there was a thunderstorm. Oh and this was December.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                Texas weather ? This happened a few days ago where I live too. I swear, Texas has the weirdest weather in the world.

Example: One day it was fucking freezing with wind and all that. Next day it's in the 80's. Then there was a thunderstorm. Oh and this was December.
                lol thats what its like here in kansas aswell
                then again we are central
                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-01-2009, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Yea I think it has something to do with the world not having an ozone layer anymore It was around 79 all this week and this weekend the high is suppose to be 40 degrees lol.
                  Last edited by REmaster; 04-02-2009, 01:21 AM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    Yea I think it has something to do with the world not having an ozone layer anymore It was around 79 all this week and this weekend the high is suppose to be 40 degrees lol.
                    its the opposite here, its been 40 degrees here and this weekend its suppose to be in the 70s

Comment

• It's supposed to be summer over here, but it keeps on raining. This is so awesome.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• My sister took all of the goddamn download quota on Veoh. We get 8GB on-peak every month, she used up TWO FUCKING GIGABYTES on the FIRST DAY while watching her FUCKING STUPID ANIME SHOWS ON VEOH! Now the internet is running at dialup speed
                        Last edited by Helegad; 04-03-2009, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• That sucks dude. What's veoh?

Comment

• Tip - Don't use internet providers that have a bandwidth allowance

Comment

• Good luck finding an unlimited 8 meg connection in Australia for under $100.

We pay $90 a month already.

PS: Veoh is a high-quality video site, kind of like YouTube.

Comment

• it's been over a month now, and my internet is still not fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X