I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yup, the economy sucks right now.

finding a job is a bitch but when you do find a job its a shitty one that doesnt pay worth dick.

Comment

• ^ Truest shit ever spoken lol.
      I don't know what I'm gonna do if I can't find a decent paying job by September. I really don't wanna be a man whore
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• hell no i wouldnt either.

Comment

• i'm not angry per se but I am disappointed, I'm out for 2 days and my team manages to lose our last game by 10 pts wtf? Coach has go to start recruiting better people

Comment

• OOH! I'm angry!

Wait...

No...

I just had to sneeze.

Comment

• my milk in my fridge has gone bad and has been bad for the past 2 weeks now.

my fridge smells like baby shit and im a little pissed off at my self for now throwing it out 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                my milk in my fridge has gone bad and has been bad for the past 2 weeks now.

my fridge smells like baby shit and im a little pissed off at my self for now throwing it out 2 weeks ago.
                Hehe I left a couple of dirty, greased, and moldy dishes to soak and I forgot about it for a couple of days and when I finnaly realized that I left them there, I opened the lid and the horrible smell took over my house!! I had to get 10 packs of air-fresheners!! My house smells like flowers right now....

Comment

• anything that is old starts to smell bad (yes even old people, dont denie it, you know its true)

Comment

• My 83 year old grandma will 1) Deny it and 2) End you. Seriously. My grandma is 5ft of floating death.

Also, Samurai Grandma is hunting you, yay, like a Dog just as soon as she finishes beating up special forces guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      My 83 year old grandma will 1) Deny it and 2) End you. Seriously. My grandma is 5ft of floating death.

Also, Samurai Grandma is hunting you, yay, like a Dog just as soon as she finishes beating up special forces guys.
                      it was a joke, but yha i was just kidding around tell your grandma not to snap my neck cause i was joking im not in the mood to die just yet

Comment

• Too late. You're doomed. Mwuhahahahahaaa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          Too late. You're doomed. Mwuhahahahahaaa.
                          shit. i guess i can start on my will now.

dm would this be your grandma by any chance?

Comment

• trying to get internet connection on PS3 is like hell, why is it so complicated, i thought hmm if i have wireless internet this should be easy, but no, i keep getting DNS Error 80710102, what the hell is that even supposed to mean?

Comment

• ((Black Mamba not sure if this is going to help but, it tends to be an issue - most people resolve that error by typing in their IP address with one up higher, let's say if your IP address was... 172.16.1.25, on your PS3 you'd type in 172.16.1.26. For the secondary one, you'd leave it blank and once that was set up, you'd need to download the firmware/software update, install it and you'd be set after that. Hopefully my memory is correct on this workaround for that error)).

I'm pissed off at myself and my laptop, because it's still doing the weird glitchy screen but before it does the glitchy crap it has issues with the password/biometrics manager and it starts to pop up blasted error messages across my screen.

The error, luckily I can resolve that issue but it's driving me insane to be playing RE3 or something on my laptop and then suddenly hearing Nemesis' roar - when it's just stupid error messages taking over my screen, before the Umbrella logo pops up everywhere before it crashes when it's all up to date. DX It's driving me INSANE! I've looked at everything, restored everything and it only does it really randomly and if I try to upload stuff to YouTube whilst using my microphone, it gives me a loud high-pitched tone before I get more error notifications when I've bloody well fixed EVERYTHING THAT COULD CONFLICT!
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-01-2009, 08:04 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• im going to try that, hmm im primitive to this stuff, but what is the secondary one?

Comment

Working...
                                X