I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thoroughly furious right now.

For the second summer in a row I've paid $150 for a weekday evening softball league that my friends and I joined. Our team(Six to Midnight) has yet to play a game and it's the 24th of June. Why, you ask? BECAUSE IT'S BEEN RAINING NON-FUCKING-STOP HERE ALL GODDAMN MONTH. This is the worst goddamn 'summer' I've ever been a part of. There's been maybe two days of 70+ degrees and sunny weather, and everything else has been rainy and/or cloudy as shit.
    Last edited by Vector; 06-24-2009, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• so yha yesterday i was going into DQ to get something to eat and i see this girl come out of a alcohol store and she looks about my age so i just ignore it and go on with my life. while waiting for my food i look outside and i notice that, that girl was in a white truck and she was pretty close to my car (1995 blue Camaro) but i didnt check cause i figured hey she didnt hit it or scrap it. i get my food and go outside and the white truck moves and BOOM fucking dent in my door,scratches on my door and fender. the first words i said was "MOTHER FUCKER!" (lol) she comes out of her car and starts freaking out and says "how much do you think this will be?" around $300 cause i got to re paint the door and put a new fender on it and pop the dents to and he hands me $450 cause she didnt want to call insurance. well... she followed me home and i got out of the car and she said "well my boyfriend says that its not gonna cost that much, its gonna cost $150"

uhhh yha your dumb ass boyfriend doesnt no ANYTHING about cars appearently, and im not gonna repaint it and put on the new fender myself ill take it to a repair shop."

she also said "well lets go up to wal-mart and ill buy you new paint"
      yyyhhhaa no that color and style of paint isnt at wal-mart (i already looked and its not fucking spray paint)

well ok...ill come back in a month and see if its been done
      ok mom

well did i sleep for a month? is it july 30th? she came by today and woke me up.
      "well i see the paint didnt get done"
      NO IT FUCKING DIDNT! YOU PULLED THE BULL SHIT AT 8:30PM THE REPAIR SHOP ISNT OPEN AND IM NOT GONNA WAIT ALL NIGHT FOR IT TO BE DONE!
      (yes i actually said that)
      and she left.

there is some scratches you cant see and the scratches go farther down but i didnt take a pic of it
      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-30-2009, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Ouch. That would suck. I woulda slapped the ignorant bitch

Comment

• no im not into getting arrested

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            so yha yesterday i was going into DQ to get something to eat and i see this girl come out of a alcohol store and she looks about my age so i just ignore it and go on with my life. while waiting for my food i look outside and i notice that, that girl was in a white truck and she was pretty close to my car (1995 blue Camaro) but i didnt check cause i figured hey she didnt hit it or scrap it. i get my food and go outside and the white truck moves and BOOM fucking dent in my door,scratches on my door and fender. the first words i said was "MOTHER FUCKER!" (lol) she comes out of her car and starts freaking out and says "how much do you think this will be?" around $300 cause i got to re paint the door and put a new fender on it and pop the dents to and he hands me $450 cause she didnt want to call insurance. well... she followed me home and i got out of the car and she said "well my boyfriend says that its not gonna cost that much, its gonna cost $150"

uhhh yha your dumb ass boyfriend doesnt no ANYTHING about cars appearently, and im not gonna repaint it and put on the new fender myself ill take it to a repair shop."

she also said "well lets go up to wal-mart and ill buy you new paint"
            yyyhhhaa no that color and style of paint isnt at wal-mart (i already looked and its not fucking spray paint)

well ok...ill come back in a month and see if its been done
            ok mom

well did i sleep for a month? is it july 30th? she came by today and woke me up.
            "well i see the paint didnt get done"
            NO IT FUCKING DIDNT! YOU PULLED THE BULL SHIT AT 8:30PM THE REPAIR SHOP ISNT OPEN AND IM NOT GONNA WAIT ALL NIGHT FOR IT TO BE DONE!
            (yes i actually said that)
            and she left.

there is some scratches you cant see and the scratches go farther down but i didnt take a pic of it
            Man that really sucks, you better make sure she pays you enough to get it fixed. Are you gonna call insurance?

Comment

• no she already gave me the money for it.

Comment

• It's been a really distressing night. Last night or rather the evening yesterday, my mum suffered a heart attack and collapsed, at the time paramedics were attempting to sustain her pulse since she wasn't breathing and was unresponsive, I've spent the majority of the night at the hospital, got back about an hour ago or so, at the moment it's not looking very hopeful at all, she's still in a very critical condition right now and is due to be moved to the intensive care unit, the next 24 hours will pretty much be the most important. Will be back at the hospital tomorrow, I know it seems inappropriate to post such things on here, but I felt like you needed to know in case I'm not around for a while.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• sorry to hear that john. its cool about posting it in here i posted about my dad's liver and cancer problems in here.

Comment

• Thank you, Seb. If anyone needs me, my new MSN is johnwal@live.co.uk.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      It's been a really distressing night. Last night or rather the evening yesterday, my mum suffered a heart attack and collapsed, at the time paramedics were attempting to sustain her pulse since she wasn't breathing and was unresponsive, I've spent the majority of the night at the hospital, got back about an hour ago or so, at the moment it's not looking very hopeful at all, she's still in a very critical condition right now and is due to be moved to the intensive care unit, the next 24 hours will pretty much be the most important. Will be back at the hospital tomorrow, I know it seems inappropriate to post such things on here, but I felt like you needed to know in case I'm not around for a while.
                      That's sad news..hope the best for your mum. ICU is a bad place, I'd sleep in the hospital.

Comment

• I wish you and yours the best, Spencer.
                        Last edited by Vector; 07-02-2009, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Mr. Spencer, my best wishes for you and your family; hope everything turns ok!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

It's been a really distressing night. Last night or rather the evening yesterday, my mum suffered a heart attack and collapsed, at the time paramedics were attempting to sustain her pulse since she wasn't breathing and was unresponsive, I've spent the majority of the night at the hospital, got back about an hour ago or so, at the moment it's not looking very hopeful at all, she's still in a very critical condition right now and is due to be moved to the intensive care unit, the next 24 hours will pretty much be the most important. Will be back at the hospital tomorrow, I know it seems inappropriate to post such things on here, but I felt like you needed to know in case I'm not around for a while.
                            Aw shit. Best wishes to you and yours.

Comment

That really sucks a lot John. I hope your mom can overcome it.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Working...
                                X