• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't the nights ever end?
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
      I've been angry at myself lately for not being able to control my anxiety/panic disorder. Its been getting bad again lately and I feel like I'm sick to my stomach 24/7. I haven't eaten for the past two days because I just feel so sick/nervous. I also have a fear of throwing up so that also makes it worse. I need to get a hold of myself before my anxiety fully takes over again. Sorry to be complaining, this just pisses me off a bit.
      Taylor you need to eat! You might not feel hungry but you probably are very hungry, i bet if you eat something, just a little even, you will feel a lot better.

I hope your anxiety passes.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        ^lol good times....you know what is going out of fashion though? RESPONSIBILITY. I'm not going to spill the whole story since I'm about to pass out, but I'll instead leave you with this: EBAY SLACKERS.

send. my. shit.
        That really discourages me from using that site. And Craigslist is...creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
          I'm not so much angry as I am tired.

I was having a lovely relaxing chat with a good friend of mine when my brother came running home screaming asking me to come up to the mall with him so I could by Oblivion GOTY edition cause he's to young and the guy at the counter wont let him get it. So I tell my friend I have to go, and my brother is panicking and think the store is about the close or that someone else will buy the game as there is a sale and only 1 copy left in the store. So I take him all the way up to the store. Then he trades his regular copy of Oblivion in for the GOTY version and everything is fine...
          Until the man asks me for my ID card cause you need to enter the ID number if your trading something in there. I completely forgot I my ID card cause I didn't think id need it. So I run all the way across town and get back home to find my card while my brother waits at the counter. I arrived home, only to find, no one there, and the door locked. I had no key! And the store was closing in about 20 minutes!
          So I ran all the way back to the mall. And told my brother that we are locked out of the house! Luckily he had a spare key in his pocket, so I ran all the way back home across town again back to my house and got my ID card, looked at my clock and the store had just closed!

Nevertheless I ran all the way back to the shopping mall again, which takes about 10 minutes each time I did so sprinting. I was sweating all over, and I was out of energy, luckily for me the store stayed open a bit late. Signed the stupid ID thingy and walked all the way home with my brother while he marveled at his game.

I basically ran around town all day for an hour and a half non stop. I am so tired. I'm going to sleep easy tonight lol.

Exercise is good for you.
          Ran around for an hour and half trying to get Oblivion GOTY for your under aged brother who couldn't get because he needs to be 18 and older (for a 17 and up rating? Isn't that technically wrong?).

That sucks.

Bah. I despise those laws. I couldn't get Fallout 3 without my dad because apparently, if I am able to buy it myself, I might go killing people or using bottle caps for money because, after all, everybody has mental problems that will make them emulate whatever they are playing.

Keep it going, America. Eventually I'll need to enter an ID code for every R rated movie or MA rated TV program I tune to on my television.

Then Jack Thompson comes to mind.

And I don't like that one bit.

P.S. Have that game, very fun. I'd recommend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
            Ran around for an hour and half trying to get Oblivion GOTY for your under aged brother who couldn't get because he needs to be 18 and older (for a 17 and up rating? Isn't that technically wrong?).

That sucks.

Bah. I despise those laws. I couldn't get Fallout 3 without my dad because apparently, if I am able to buy it myself, I might go killing people or using bottle caps for money because, after all, everybody has mental problems that will make them emulate whatever they are playing.

Keep it going, America. Eventually I'll need to enter an ID code for every R rated movie or MA rated TV program I tune to on my television.

Then Jack Thompson comes to mind.

And I don't like that one bit.

P.S. Have that game, very fun. I'd recommend it.
            Yeah I think those laws are a load of shit. I mean Parents need to take more control, if there kid does go on an insane rampage, it's not because of the game. It's because of bad parenting. People will blame anything but themselves and it is sad.

I'm not for those laws either. but of coarse there needs to be some level of restriction. I would not let an 8 year old play Manhunt or watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

But most 15 year old kids have seen everything on the internet anyways. So it's kinda pointless really.

Also just a tip, you should try not to double post, if you forgot something you can always edit it into your last post.

Comment

I've been angry at myself lately for not being able to control my anxiety/panic disorder. Its been getting bad again lately and I feel like I'm sick to my stomach 24/7. I haven't eaten for the past two days because I just feel so sick/nervous. I also have a fear of throwing up so that also makes it worse. I need to get a hold of myself before my anxiety fully takes over again. Sorry to be complaining, this just pisses me off a bit.
              If it's any consolation, I know exactly what you're going through, Taylor. All I can tell you is that it will pass. Sometimes if just takes a long time... but I'm sure you know that.
              Last edited by Dan Corson; 07-19-2009, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• heavy rains = 20 hours of electrical breakdowns = AJ is a sad panda

Comment

• I am so pissed right now. I missed Supernatural because of my mom and brothers, and the fact the damned TV stations switch the timeslots around constantly without any notice. I cannot believe it I never miss an episode of that show.

I'm gonna be up all night looking for it somewhere on the internet now.
                  Last edited by missvalentine; 07-20-2009, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Hulu!

I'm pissed off because I bought all these games at a garage sale and I just don't have time to play them. Granted, some of them I've played and beaten, but I really want to try out Fear Effect and I just haven't had the time. D:

Comment

• Thanks for the good wishes guys I'm starting to feel a bit better... Anxiety sometimes is just stuff you need to wait out... Its pretty much a bummer to have if you want a normal life, but hey, who says I'm normal? hahaha.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that July has been the worst month ever.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm trying to register my 360 on the damn XBox site and I can't select a region. Of course, I can't continue without selecting a region, it won't let me, despite the fact that THERE'S NOTHING TO CHOOSE. Bastard Microsoft.

Comment

• I'm tired of people fucking with me. I'm not a bad person, in fact I'm a really nice person and I hardly ever let my temper slip. I'm tired of people taking advantage of me just because I'm a nice person too. I'm not your stepping mat. Fuck off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                              I'm trying to register my 360 on the damn XBox site and I can't select a region. Of course, I can't continue without selecting a region, it won't let me, despite the fact that THERE'S NOTHING TO CHOOSE. Bastard Microsoft.
                              I hate it when they still list us as Humberside too it's East Yorkshire ffs it hasn't been Humberside since 1996.
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I'm tired of people fucking with me. I'm not a bad person, in fact I'm a really nice person and I hardly ever let my temper slip. I'm tired of people taking advantage of me just because I'm a nice person too. I'm not your stepping mat. Fuck off.

Ugh...I hate that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X