X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical bloody Frenchman.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• My PS3 launch machine with BC and such YLOD over the weekend, so aquired a PS3 Slim (god they look fucking awful).

Realised tonight upon reinstalling everything and such that I backed up every save... apart from Dark Souls.

EPIC. FUCKING. FAIL.
      Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 05-01-2012, 05:27 PM.
      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• And to round off a superb week, my PC died last night as well.

Fucking marvellous.
        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Me: hello facebook friends! Today I would like to talk about this women's right issue that has been concerning me! *Proceeds to highlight points*

Male Friend: I agree with you 100% .......... BUT THIS IS WHY YOU ARE WRONG, LITTLE FEMINIST!

Me: ............ FUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Male Friend: But otherwise, yeah. I'm on your side and tots support women's rights! It's just that you're wrong. And I need to point it out. All the time. As condescendingly as possible if I can manage it.

Supporting women's rights, you're doing it wrong. Boys, I love you, I really do. But this... No... No... Just no...
          Last edited by WeskerSexyCheez; 05-09-2012, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Women don't want to be better than men, they want to be equal. Which to me implies a lack of ambition.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• I think my grandmother represents everything I hate about America.

If one complains even the smallest bit about this country, she immediately implies I should go to a third world country and get killed. Just because I hate the way our courts and laws seem to work, doesn't mean I want no law at all. She seems to think we are the only socially advanced country, and everywhere else is akin to the middle east. It's funny she tries to use comparison when we're not much better. Who else uses religion to supress human rights, hmmm...

I'm just saying, maybe I think a woman getting 20 years in prison for defending herself against an abusive husband is fucking stupid, when not even a year ago a woman was let free after killing her child so she could party.(Oh hai Florida) Maybe I think all of the 'Deep South' is fucking stupid. Maybe I think in 200 years or less, this country will be over just as quickly as it began. Oh and I loved the part where she said, "We made a mess, it's your generation's job to fix it." WHAT? Fuck that noise. Isn't it supposed to be the opposite, isn't each generation supposed to do good for the next, not make them clean everything up? My 8th grade teacher once said that the baby boomer generation is the most spoiled, whining, entitled generation of our time, and over the years I'm seeing what he means. Mine may be lazy, but at least we don't delude ourselves into think America can do no wrong.

Normally I like my country fine, but being around attitudes like hers coupled with unfair court sentences, ineffective presidents, declining education systems, and all around rude idiocy from people around me make me embarassed and ashamed to be here. Don't get me wrong guys, I know I could be in a worse place. God knows she and other propoganda try to ram that into my head, but I can't help feeling like we're getting worse as a country. Socially, economically, I wouldn't be surprised if we became as bad as her 'examples'. And not because some 'terrorists' invade our country, no the reason would be ours alone, because our government can't do jack shit and people seem more corrupt now than ever.

Fine, entitled rant over. I also find it funny that my whole family has the balls to all my cynical when, while I am, there are so much worse than me out there. I guess not being in la-la land all the time makes me wrong as a human being. I gotta wonder how the non-American THIA members see us.
              Last edited by Inferno04; 05-11-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• I'm with ya, I'm seriously sick of all the bullshit going on. The corruption in congress, in courts, in states and in law enforcement.

If anyone is curious about the case mentioned about the woman being sent to Jail for 20 years, heres a link. be warned, your head may explode.

This represents so much of whats wrong with the US legal system.

Comment

• ...so wait, one guy is allowed to run after a black kid daring to be black and have skittles to murder him and the laws says he has to be proven to have not been acting in self defence before they'll even consider arresting the guy, but when a mother fires a round into a ceiling to scare off her physically abusive husband she gets twenty years in prison? Did I really just read that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    ...so wait, one guy is allowed to run after a black kid daring to be black and have skittles to murder him and the laws says he has to be proven to have not been acting in self defence before they'll even consider arresting the guy, but when a mother fires a round into a ceiling to scare off her physically abusive husband she gets twenty years in prison? Did I really just read that right?
                    Yes Darkmoon, yes you did. Zimmerman posted bail though, so it's totally okay. 8D The media got really horribly mixed up as well, people from every side trying to say the kid was or wasn't innocent, he did or did not attack the guy, it was a mess. Likewise, a man in a car can shoot a mentally disabled man in a Taco Bell parking lot because "his dog wouldn't get out of my car's way" and claim the same self defense, but this woman can't. Casey Anthony got off free for killing her child so she could whore it up some more. Here's a tip, if you ever visit or for some reason live here, NEVER go to Florida or Arizona.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      ...so wait, one guy is allowed to run after a black kid daring to be black and have skittles to murder him and the laws says he has to be proven to have not been acting in self defence before they'll even consider arresting the guy, but when a mother fires a round into a ceiling to scare off her physically abusive husband she gets twenty years in prison? Did I really just read that right?
                      When it comes to guns and blacks (which is basically what the whole Zimmerman + Trayvon issue is all about), the US laws protect one more than the other. Guess which one.
                      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        When it comes to guns and blacks (which is basically what the whole Zimmerman + Trayvon issue is all about), the US laws protect one more than the other. Guess which one.
                        The funny thing is it differs state to state most times. I'm usually okay with gun rights but damn, then the flaws just come out of the woodwork.

Comment

• Florida is a really fucking stupid state law wise really, its kind of a contradiction against what it says at least a 3rd of the time.
                          Last edited by Wrathborne; 05-12-2012, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                            Florida is a really fucking stupid state law wise really, its kind of a contradiction against what it says at least a 3rd of the time.
                            Hahahahaha...I live in Florida. It's not so bad as people make it out to be (Maybe, because I live in the good part of Florida); been living here for about 10 years (I'm an immigrant). I don't really know about generalizing the South as stupid. I've seen stupid, (or rather) morons, imbeciles, ignorant people just about everywhere in (North, East, West & South of the country) and outside the country...but there's quite a big amount of them that's for sure and so everywhere else..

The laws are fucked up in the south but it comes with who gets to decide whether to apply a certain law/judgement at court to punish where punishment is due...
                            Last edited by Kaneco; 05-13-2012, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• I feel like this will solve ALL the issues.
                              In short, everyone move to Hawaii, Alaska, or California.

Comment

• I used to be really big into wrestling. I wanted to be a wrestler when I was younger.

Me and my dad would always watch Wrestlemania for The Undertaker. My dad looked exactly like The Undertaker. I grew up watching The Undertaker wrestle. So he's actually a pretty big part in my life.

This year The Undertaker went 20-0 at Wrestlemania. I watched the match yesterday since I forgot about it last month.

After the match was over they said it was an "end of an era" and that it was The Undertakers last match.

I turned my head to the left and out loud I said "Hey dad, did you know that was Undertakers last match?"

Then I remembered....

Comment

Working...
                                X