No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food poisoning...I fucking hate food poisoning. Its not just missing a day of work, its the fact that last night my body damn near refused to sleep entirely and I ended up having 5 short, painful conversations with "Ralph" over the course of about 9 hrs.

my guts settled some(Honey and Basil remedy, I love you) but I still cant get any real sleep. This is a pretty bad day.

Comment

• Biggest excuses from people for not commenting in english on english YouTube videos:
      -The internet is free, we can comment in any language we want and we'll do it!
      -Some people doesn't know how to speak english, so are you gonna force them to do it?
      -People who speak english are not the owners of YouTube!
      -Aren't we allowed to comment in our language now? That's just racist!
      -Stop feeling so superior because you know how to speak it! You can't rule anyone, JERK!
      -Why should we speak it? Just because the guy in the video speaks it? How stupid!
      -When I comment in my language, that was clearly meant for people who speak it! It's fair!
      -The guy who made this video doesn't even care about who comments on it, so fuck it!
      Last edited by Guest; 05-27-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• I was playing Resident Evil 3, going for a high ranking and did not save at all, and used very little heath kits, got to the dead factory: BOOM, power goes out because some too many f*ckfaces in my town are using their air conditioners. I hope the power keeps going out so their air conditioners fry and catch their houses on fire. Bwa Ha ha Ha!

Comment

• Am I the only person who becomes sick when it's finally a bit sunny? Haven't been sick in ages, sun and nice temperatures finally come back and BLAM, I feel like a disabled sick dog...

Comment

• Went to celebrate a friend's birthday at his house yesterday with a few others. Had to sleep over since we got pretty drunk. Woke up the next morning to find out that my umbrella is missing. It's a pretty huge retractable umbrella, so it's not like it could've just rolled under the god damn sofa and went unnoticed or something. That's about 20 dollars fucking dollars down the drain, and only because someone decided to "borrow" it without asking permission first. Already posted about it on our facebook group and so far no one has fessed up yet. God, whoever has it pisses me off. I'm not a fucking umbrella dispenser (that's the 4th Umbrella that has gotten stolen from me).

FML. Argh.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• I just need somewhere to rant, I am so fucking mad right now. Feel free to ignore this.

I was in a great mood and stuff, like I just got back from a party. And then my dad comes home with a used PS2 because mine broke about a year ago and I've never played RE4, RE Outbreak, and RE Outbreak File #2. So I put RE4 in. And it takes a real long time to read the disc but it finally loads. The farthest I got was the title screen. And then it starts making this horrible clicking sound and it won't load anymore. So I put it up on its side and didn't stop clicking and it still wouldn't load. So I try another disc. I put in RE2 Claire disc. Wouldn't even recognize it. Then I put in RE3 Nemesis. Wouldn't even recognize it. Oh, but it recognized the PS1 Memory Card just fine. So I was like "No big deal, maybe it just doesn't like RE4 or PS1 discs." So I try RE Outbreak. It made a HORRID clicking noise and never loaded. I tried again and it was like "Please put a PlayStation or PlayStation 2 disc in." ... I just put a PS2 disc in you, the fuck are you talking about? I check the disc and there are fucking SCRATCHES on my BRAND NEW RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK DISC. I DON'T EVEN THINK IT'S PLAYABLE ANYMORE. So then I check the RE4 disc and THAT HAS FUCKING SCRATCHES TOO. Now I'm afraid to put anything else in the system because it's probably gonna scratch the hell out of it.

REALLY THOUGH. TWO BRAND NEW GAMES THAT I SPENT MY OWN FUCKING MONEY ON ARE NOW COMPLETELY RUINED. AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A WORKING PS2.

Comment

• Google a tutorial on how to adjust the lens position. It's a pretty easy quick fix. Usually you can still get a good few months out of an old PS2 by fiddling with the vertical position of the lens. Either that or invest in a PS2 HDD Adapter + HDD and just load all of your games from there, since the lens is really the only component of the PS2 that breaks down really easily anyway. I have a ten year old fat PS2 that's still working, aside from the lens. Honestly, the PS2 has to be one of the shittiest consoles when it comes to lens lifespan, which is why I'm glad I have a PC that's powerful enough to emulate most of the classics I want to replay.
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-01-2013, 08:50 AM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• I'm actually going to try and find another one for cheap that works. If I can, I'm going to return the broken one. If I can't, I'll look into adjusting the lens position. Though I think there is more wrong with it than that.

My other PS2 that broke last year worked like a dream, there were no problems with the lens. And it was about 10 years old as well. But then one day, the disc tray just refused to go back into the system all the way. I tried to get it repaired, but no such luck. I guess the disc tray can also break down easily on PS2s.

Comment

• My mom passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Feel Like I've been cheated thirty years.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                      My mom passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Feel Like I've been cheated thirty years.
                      Sad to hear that. My condolences.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                        My mom passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Feel Like I've been cheated thirty years.
                        My goodness. I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                          Sad to hear that. My condolences.
                          Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                          My goodness. I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.
                          Thank you guys, much appreciated.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Jesus Christ dude, thats fucking horrible. Sorry to hear you lost your mother.
                            Last edited by Wrathborne; 06-01-2014, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• You have my condolences! I recently just had a double death in the family, it's always a heart break to lose someone, especially one of your parents. A friend of mine lost his mother to cancer he found it incredibly hard, I hope you're doing alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                                Jesus Christ dude, thats fucking horrible. Sorry to hear you lost your mother.
                                Originally posted by geluda View Post
                                You have my condolences! I recently just had a double death in the family, it's always a heart break to lose someone, especially one of your parents. A friend of mine lost his mother to cancer he found it incredibly hard, I hope you're doing alright.
                                Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X