I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
    I wanted to respond to his comment with a single sentence, but decided not to. The single most simple thing "the government" could have done, was make sure that idiots wouldnt be able to take loans to satisfy their purchasing needs (that already exceeded their optimum).
    Are you talking about the issue that got me all fired up, a.k.a. Swagger's anti-government tirade? I think you are, but it's just hard to tell since you blended it with your response about the logitech issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      so will I be able to get a new one even though ive had it for 7 months? for some reason I have a feeling its a no.
      If its a known issue, youre more than likely getting at least a response.

yup im not seeing anything for returns on headsets.
      *sigh*

Screw it.

-

Sorry Boob, I usually put some space between messages, but yeah- that was regarding that "I blame government" direction this thread is taking.

Comment

• I'm angry because people are just general a-holes.

Today in the caf, I'm waiting in line to get a slice of pizza. Pizza happens to be right next to the hamburger and hot dog line, so the lines sometimes blur and get confusing.

Anyway, I'm just about to go next when someone blurts out "Is this the pizza line or is everyone just going where they want to?". It was something along those lines. I turn back, not in the slightest bit of a bad mood, and say, "I'm definitely in the pizza line; don't know about them," as a joke.

He gives me this look like "Are you f****** crazy?" when all I did was crack a little joke and try to lighten up the situation.

Needless to say, my smile's vanished and I feel like socking him in the mouth.

Maybe Wesker's Uroboros plan wasn't so bad after all...
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I have a fucking mind block. I need to do a 2000 words essay for friday about media and society, with quotes to sustain my arguments and I can't think!!!!

Also have to read some stuff for my advertising class tomorrow and do an analysis about an ad with types of advertising...

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... I hate my brain.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
            I'm angry because I keep seeing senseless complaints from simpletons.
            Wait...why do you care about the "increase of tax% in Illinois is supposed to be increase?" Your profile states that your location is "Westcoast." Or are you just one insanely confused individual - Cloud Strife or Swagger? Is it you in the picture of the dead celebrity, or are you in the picture you posted before the one of the dead celebrity? Are you a 21-year-old college student from the Philippines, or ????

Anyway, Illinois is known as a "low tax state," which is a misnomer since loopholes in the income, sales, and property tax base actually shift most of the burden on the lower class taxpayers. But, you probably don't even know that.
            (buffet of awesomeness)
            I am beginning to wonder if you really are a 21-year-old college student. If so, you'd better seek a refund on your tuition.
            I'm from KY, and for the most part my city has been doing "ok". We're sitting now at around 11-13% unemployment, most of the main jobs are factories and farming, etc. I can't stand it when people start bitching about tax increases. I work in a library, and a few years ago we needed a very tiny, barely noticable tax increase for our new building. Our facility now is very nice, but still nothing compared to what it should have been. I only get a raise when there are tax increases. I understand that higher taxes upset people, but I think most people hear the word "tax" and instantly start throwing tantrums without realizing exactly what taxes pay for.

A common complaint we get at the library from people bitching is that "They pay taxes, so they don't see why they should blah blah blah". Half the time, I want to just cut right in and tell them that I'm paying taxes too, not just so I can have a place to work but so that their asses can sit at home on welfare, or so their kids can go to public schools.

Half the problem, as you so nicely pointed out, is that many people simply lack proper education about economics and how things work.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• 8 years ago today, the world changed forever.

Never forget 9/11/01.

Comment

• yup.

Hell I still remember where I was when I first heard about the crash. 4th grade in math class,the principle just ran in and told us to turn on the news and thats when we seen the towers and such.Me and the rest of the class were speechless,we were all in shock.

Comment

• I was in 7th grade, and I didn't find out until lunchtime. They tried hiding it from us, but some teachers told their classes(mostly 8th graders) and the 8th graders eventually told all of us. When we saw kids getting pulled out of classrooms around 6th or 7th period, we started to put two and two together. I remember getting home, turning on my TV, and throwing up. It was around that time that we found out that my uncle, a traffic cop, was missing. It wasn't until a few hours later that we found out he was in a hospital in Queens, and was released later in the evening.

One friend of mine lost a father who was NYPD. My neighbor lost a cousin. Around here, everyone knew someone who was directly affected by the attack on the towers. And each year on this day, my emotions are mixed in a way that I can't describe. Sad, remorseful, enlightened, and really fucking pissed off all at the same time.

Shit, even today in my two classes, I wrote '9/11/01' at the top of each page...on accident. Just couldn't get it off my mind.
                  Last edited by Vector; 09-11-2009, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Well I once sold a ps2 plus metal solid 2 for 250 bucks on Half.com . The jerk who received it saw that I messed up and didn't include delivery conformation. He sent a bogus email to Half.com (who is ebay) and told them he didn't receive crap.
                    I was out 250 bucks plus a ps2 and game all boxed too.. Bastards!

Oh by the way.. WELCOME BACK HOUSE OF HERRERA!!!!

Comment

• Im angry because i now have to take a bloody evening course for my Maths GCSE (i only got a D and i need atleast a C grade to get into any of the unis i want to got to) because my piece of shit college decided to stop doing GCSE cpurses for some stupid reason so i now have to take some shitty adult course that will take two hours away from my evenings why the hell do i need a f**king C grade in maths to do a bloody media course. All i will ever need is a basic knowledge of maths and thats what i have god damn it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        8 years ago today, the world changed forever.

Never forget 9/11/01.
                        I was watching what was on the History channel about it a few moments ago with my brother and his girlfriend. So depressing. My brother ended up turning it off. Kinda glad...I remember the first time I went to NYC around a year or so later. People in the streets were still crying, and my tour guide didn't even get off the bus because he was so upset. Thinking about it, and watching all the coverage again nearly made me break down and cry. Aside from the Towers actually coming down, I think the hardest thing for me to watch is the people so desperate that they jump out the windows. I feel for every single person affected by what happened.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseofHerrera View Post
                          Oh by the way.. WELCOME BACK HOUSE OF HERRERA!!!!
                          Yeah, people were in the midst of writing some sombering words about the 9/11 tragedy, and you are complaining about a PS2 you sold in the past.

Welcome back indeed.

Comment

• Someone mentioned something about Illinois taxes...

Guess what? I live in Chicago. Cook Country.

Sales tax: 10.25%. The highest in the country.

That's why I buy my games in a suburb twenty minutes away from me.

Comment

• Young & Reckless is a street-wear inspired lifestyle brand that has seamlessly woven the simplicity of casual apparel with the intricacy of design.

I've been saying it for years, and it's still true: Kanye West is, in fact, a selfish, racist piece of shit.

Comment

• ok so that asshole just HAD to go out there and be like

HEY HEY HEY YOUR AWARD DONT MEAN SHIT BEYONCE STILL ONE THE BEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME!

what an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X