Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    http://www.youngandreckless.com/inde...&s=more&id=123

I've been saying it for years, and it's still true: Kanye West is, in fact, a selfish, racist piece of shit.
    I can't believe he did that, what a jerk. Taylor Swift won the award...she is just 19 and has only been around in the music industry for couple of years......Beyonce, on the other hand, has won numerous awards and has been around since the late 90's. Kanye West is a fucking ignorant individual.

Comment

• The award doesn't mean shit. She'll make her money from tours and merchandise, and probably a substantial amount greater than most artists on albums. The money probably paid for that award.

Kanye West is quite the douchebag, yes, but I don't see him as racist simply because he rudely praised a black woman's video. I don't even particularly consider it a prejudice remark, he's just an ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
        Kanye West is quite the douchebag, yes, but I don't see him as racist simply because he rudely praised a black woman's video. I don't even particularly consider it a prejudice remark, he's just an ass.
        It wasn't anything that happened tonight...I've paid attention to him for years, and myself and MANY other people have him pinned as a racist. He hates white America, white people in general, is a black supremacist and goes out of his way to be an egotistical asshole.

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

http://www.youngandreckless.com/inde...&s=more&id=123

I've been saying it for years, and it's still true: Kanye West is, in fact, a selfish, racist piece of shit.
          And a lover for fish dicks. However, the clip made me laugh. Didn't he pull a similar stunt a few years ago when he lost ?

Comment

• I remember the whole "George Bush doesnt care about black people" stunt he pulled what 5-4 years ago?

Comment

• Okay, well, Beyonce just won Video of The Year, and spoke about how when she was 17 with Destiny's Child and won her first Moonman, it was incredible...so she invited the 19-year-old Taylor Swift back out onto the stage to give her acceptance speech. It was such an awesome moment from a really incredible artist. I've always liked Beyonce, and I like her even more now. That was a really classy thing to do.
              Last edited by Vector; 09-13-2009, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                I remember the whole "George Bush doesnt care about black people" stunt he pulled what 5-4 years ago?
                This one ?

Comment

• yup thats the one

I like it how Myers is like..wtf did you just seriously say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    yup thats the one

I like it how Myers is like..wtf did you just seriously say that?
                    Yeah, he's getting quite uncomfortable.

Anyhow, I found the other clip I was talking about: I'M THE BEST !

Comment

• yup

fuck kanye

Comment

It wasn't anything that happened tonight...I've paid attention to him for years, and myself and MANY other people have him pinned as a racist. He hates white America, white people in general, is a black supremacist and goes out of his way to be an egotistical asshole.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kanye+west+racist
                        Possible prejudice, and sometimes misogynist generalizations, plus douchebaggery. Not racism or black supremacy. The first page of links didn't prove that he hated white people, besides maybe the remark about slang (which could have been coy or facetious). If anything he just sounds like a prick, and his targets are white.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                          If anything he just sounds like a prick, and his targets are white.

I know.
                          Last edited by Vector; 09-13-2009, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• I'll tell ya what I'm angry about. A sinus cold turning into an ear infection. I can't hear squat out of my left ear and it really chaps my ass. There's also this constant god damned ringing that's driving me insane.

Comment

• Fuck Acer. I requested help because my computer has a S-Video output isn't working, and I sent an email to their Customer Support asking for a few pointers on how to make the thing work, and they tell me that i'm out on warranty and that I need to buy some stupid pre-paid support card to get help? What a bunch of BS.

And yeah, what an asshole moment from Kanye... Fuck him too.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Internet Explorer memory leaks. I love IE, its fast and good enough and so far I havent been using FF because it can be rather taxing and slow on startup. But when IE takes hundreds of MBs of memory and the computer slows down to a crawling halt... oh my.

Comment

Working...
                                X