I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Its called Johnny Got His Gun. Its a great book I recommend it. It's a little slow at first and it has its boring parts too but great none the less.
    I knew there was a movie (original which in fact is now owned by Metallica) and a remake, but there's also a book??? Damn got to get my hands on it, reading novels owns movie adaptations.

Stephen King's IT is a good damn example of this.
    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-16-2009, 07:03 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• man i hate headphones so damn much! no matter what i buy they always manage to vreak after a few weeks. I look after them but they always just break for some reason god, its about time they made wireless headphones!

Comment

• They have, my dad owns a pair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
          They have, my dad owns a pair.
          haha nice well then im going to have to invest in a pair of them

Comment

• I'm going to do something really bad soon and i wont be able to go to the promised land. Oh well the things i do for revenge which I'm angry about it because it's like it just takes over and controls me.

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
              I knew there was a movie (original which in fact is now owned by Metallica) and a remake, but there's also a book??? Damn got to get my hands on it, reading novels owns movie adaptations.

Stephen King's IT is a good damn example of this.

Yeah its a good book,people mostly know it from the One video (which is where I also found out about it) you can find it at Borders for about $20 which is where I got my copy. At the beginning of the book there is entry's with anti-war letters in them about moms loosing their kids in the war and blaming Bush for it. To be honest I just read one and skipped the rest cause I figured they were all the same thing. But anyways yeah its a good book I recommend it.There's parts were it kinda bothered me

Spoiler:

Comment

• According to Facebook Kanye's gonna say my award belongs to Beyoncé when I get one.
                FUCK OFF KANYE, ITS MINE.
                Last edited by Gradon; 09-17-2009, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• People who exit the bus by it's entrance. Hargh! They're always super slow and most are near the real exit which is often DOUBLE DOORS, but they have to use the tiny entrance! >:{
                  Last edited by The_15th; 09-17-2009, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                    People who exit the bus by it's entrance. Hargh! They're always super slow and most are near the real exit which is often DOUBLE DOORS, but they have to use the tiny entrance! >:{
                    All the busses in my area only have one entrance lol

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                      All the busses in my area only have one entrance lol
                      Yeah, same here. What a world to live in which buses have two doors!

Comment

• ^RE2, anyone?

Comment

• two words needed.

cheated on.
                          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 09-26-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

two words needed.

cheated on.
                            Oh man... That pisses me off to no end. Cheaters are the worst. I'm sorry man *hugs*

Comment

• One of the more trivial angers in here but....

Before going out my Dad handed me a piece of paper with his details on it and he asked me to type it up as a CV. I have no idea how to write a CV and no one I've asked seems to know how to write one properly. It's incredibly frustrating.

Comment

two words needed.

cheated on.
                                D: *hugs* I'm sorry...that's probably the worst feeling in the world, if there ever was one.

Comment

Working...
                                X