I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy fuck...

What happened (that made someone shoot him)? That... Wow... Really sorry. D:

Comment

• Idk a friend of mine called me and said that Jose was shot in the head and killed and I asked where and when I didnt ask who but I guess the guy is caught. Idk why he was shot and killed I know he doesnt do drugs or drink or is into that stupid gang shit so I know that isnt the case. I dont know wtf he did Im hoping that the fucker who shot him spends along time in prison.

Comment

• Damn dude, I'm sorry for your loss. WTF.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• These problems that people have make me look like a 6 year old whining for his/her insulin...

Truly sorry for your loss also, nemesis.

Comment

• I don't know if I bitched about the internet here, but a big pet peeve is OMG HELP ME I GOT THIS PROBLEM. Then the one reply is OK NVM I FIXED IT BUT I'M NOT TELLING ANYONE HOW I DID IT I LIKE MAKING THE INTERNET USEFUL AND I'M PROUD MY NON ANSWER IS NOW TOP 1 IN GOOGLE SEARCH. Come on people!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_15th View Post
              I don't know if I bitched about the internet here, but a big pet peeve is OMG HELP ME I GOT THIS PROBLEM. Then the one reply is OK NVM I FIXED IT BUT I'M NOT TELLING ANYONE HOW I DID IT I LIKE MAKING THE INTERNET USEFUL AND I'M PROUD MY NON ANSWER IS NOW TOP 1 IN GOOGLE SEARCH. Come on people!!!
              All I think when that happens is "really? Really?"

But that's teh internetz for u. lulz

In the meantime, my laptop's hard drive failed. You can imagine how one would feel about that...

Yeah. Pissed off.

Comment

• Headaches, the chills, and homework. Ffffff... Not a good combination.

Hopefully they wear off soon.

Comment

• I'm angry because youtube is full of crappy 10 minute or 30 minutes tutorials that are:
                  • 20% intro that doesn't matter crap
                  • 80% tedious crap that could be edited out
                  • 19% mistakes and or hesitation
                  • 1% Learning that's relevant to the topic, hidden somewhere in between that full lenght video

Comment

• I'm angry because finals are coming up, I have a long load of math homework that I can't understand that I have to do, and I have to do a presentation for COMP I on Thursday.

In other words, I have a f****** headache.
                    Last edited by DarkMemories; 11-30-2009, 05:17 PM.
                    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Sick. Again. 5th time this year, 2nd this month. That's not good, is it?

O_O

*SSHHHEEEERRRRRYYYYY*

Comment

• I have really bad breath in the morning :/

Comment

• ^You are not alone...

Comment

• You don't know how long I've wanted someone to tell me that ;_;

Comment

• I do too. Even after brushing my teeth I get really paranoid about my breath.

Comment

• I'm fucking pissed off at Left 4 Dead 2.

I live in the UK, so the only retailer that was doing the pre-order bonus deal was Game. This gives you early access to the demo, and a baseball bat as an exclusive weapon in the game.

I pre-ordered, but on the day I was supposed to receive an email for my bonus code, I didn't receive the email. I later realized that, because I was using my dad's account on the Game website (to get a bit of a discount because of the reward points), it had his old email account, which wasn't accessible because it was an OLD outlook express email. So I had to email Game and wait another day, big deal right?

So I emailed Game, and explained, and they sent me another email to my address after I had corrected the account information on the Game website. Great! I had the code, I'd been waiting for this game ever since it was announced, and I was ready for the demo! What could possibly ruin this long-awaited moment?

Oh, but whats this? "There is an error with your code".

I kept trying, but no joy. I emailed Game and told them the code did not work. But they said they could not issue me with another code as it is one code per customer, and suggested I contact Microsoft... oh boy.

Thus began a long period of emails and phone calls between Game and Microsoft, because MS confirmed the code is faulty but also said that it was the retailer's responsibility to issue a working code. I told Game this but still no code, and continued my ongoing angry calls between the 2 companies, back and forth...

So I didn't get my early access to the demo, but it became public a week after. However I STILL couldn't play it because the lag made it unplayable. I just could not join a playable game.

I eventually got my L4D2, 2 days after release date, and I still. Haven't. Gone through all the campaigns. I haven't even tried the Versus or other modes. Every time I try I get lag on such a ridiculous scale my character just stands, for minutes, frozen. I'm only able to turn my viewpoint around a paused, laggy world, until I give up or get kicked. I teleport backwards and forwards. I go from full heath to decapitated. I get shouted at or slagged off by impatient idiots when I have already explained that I may get a lot of lag and if so I will leave.

I've only managed to complete the Dead Center campaign. I got through the Dark Carnival until the finale, which we couldn't get through, until we were all disconnected, when everyone just left. Today topped it all off though, when I found a solution online, to not use the dedicated servers but use the local ones. I did, and to my surprise I got an (almost) lag-free game. Until the finale, of course. In which case I began a long and sufferable phase of teleportation that would make Wesker from RE5 envious.

So yeah, I guess you could put me under the "angry" category. This is the game I've been waiting for, even more so than RE: DC, and more than Modern Warfare 2 (although I'm not as fussed about this game as everyone else seems to be), and I can't play it. I'm not interested in single player because this is a multiplayer game. Why is this happening? My other online games work fine. I have played Left 4 Dead non-stop since I got it, with no lag problems. I don't have time to look into my connection, and ring Virgin media AGAIN complaining about the connection and router.

Arrrgh, bring on Christmas, my only ray of happiness!

EDIT: I'm very sorry for how long this post is, I'm sure no one will bother to read my incredibly woeful tale, I kinda just went on and on, even now I'm unnecessarily lengthening it...
                                Last edited by IllGiveYouStars; 12-05-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X