No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really sorry too hear that Spera, its happened too me before in my life and i know how ya feel but from expierence you will become a stronger person. Too change topic i'm really angry at steam I just tried installing it and garry's mod and nothing happens apart from g-mod crashing all the time sometimes i think every pc or laptop I get has a curse put on it but that's jsut me.

Comment

• I am so angry right now.

I goto surprise my girlfriend while we play a game with my voice,SHE DOSENT HEAR ME!

i go to take something that i TOLD her earlier i wanted-SHE TAKES IT JUST A SECOND BEFORE I WOULD OF!

i go to make a stand at one end of something,SHE FUCKING ABANDONS ME AND I GET KILLED!

Comment

• "Asshat". Sorry, that one made me laugh, I have not heard that one before.
        Anyways, people like that just should not be allowed to have a computer at all.

Comment

• I'm angry at the twits that ask what an ending is about for a film on IMDB... can't people read a film or even think for themselves anymore?
          I'd pull my hair out at these jokers but I don't want to spoil my classic bob hairstyle .
          Last edited by Perry Barclay; 02-10-2009, 03:40 PM. Reason: Punctuation!

Comment

• suprising how screwed up the world is and i dont think this is the half of it!

Comment

• I AM REALLY PISSED OFF!

i went to see my mom for old time sakes (yes i no i hate her for what she did to my dad but i
              still love my mom cuz shes my mom)
              and i was talking to her for about a hour and
              then my moms boyfriend (who i dont like anyways)
              came up to me and said "your a little punk like your brother"
              and all hell broke loose, i told him hes a fat sack of shit then
              he swung at me (of course my mom doesnt do shit)
              and he hit my face, i now i have a bruise on my cheek but back to the point
              im still standing and i see a knife and i grabbed it (i now wish i didnt)
              and i told him if i see him again... it should be obvious about what i said.
              and i told my mom "i havnt forgiven you for what she did too me, my brother and my dad
              but i still love you"
              and i stormed out and kicked a dent in his P.O.S truck and keyed it as well

i wont be going back there untill my mom breaks up with him or he dies

i really want the 2nd option to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                I AM REALLY PISSED OFF!

i went to see my mom for old time sakes (yes i no i hate her for what she did to my dad but i
                still love my mom cuz shes my mom)
                and i was talking to her for about a hour and
                then my moms boyfriend (who i dont like anyways)
                came up to me and said "your a little punk like your brother"
                and all hell broke loose, i told him hes a fat sack of shit then
                he swung at me (of course my mom doesnt do shit)
                and he hit my face, i now i have a bruise on my cheek but back to the point
                im still standing and i see a knife and i grabbed it (i now wish i didnt)
                and i told him if i see him again... it should be obvious about what i said.
                and i told my mom "i havnt forgiven you for what she did too me, my brother and my dad
                but i still love you"
                and i stormed out and kicked a dent in his P.O.S truck and keyed it as well

i wont be going back there untill my mom breaks up with him or he dies

i really want the 2nd option to happen
                i know how you feel, and it sucks, same thing with my dad and his slut (girlfriend).

i never want to see my dad or his slut again. my dad totaly disrespected my mom, and he even bashed her several at times. i hated him for it, and last time i saw him, he was very abusive to me. and well im not gonna go into details but i got a few nasty cuts and bruises and heavy phsycological damage, and his slut didn't even do a thing about it.

i wish they were both dead, i want them out of my life, i hate them, i know how you feel, and it's so sad that people have to go through this, i hate it, people like that should never have a family to abuse in the first place.

anyways, im really angry right now, i went up and paid to get my MGS3 disk repaired, put it in my PS2, and it still wont work properly. so i put some other games in, to check if they work, and now MGS2 wont even start up, it was working perfectly a few days ago. God of War will not work properly and has glitches in it and freezes. i think my PS2 is broken, and is about to get a Disk Read Error, it keeps getting worse and worse. the freezing and glitching just gets more and more common, what do i do?

ive had my PS2 since around 2002, so i don't know if it's just because it's old, or because my idiot brothers take no care of it at all.

i don't really want to sell it, so is there anyway to fix it? and how much is a new PS2 now anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                  i know how you feel, and it sucks, same thing with my dad and his slut (girlfriend).

i never want to see my dad or his slut again. my dad totaly disrespected my mom, and he even bashed her several at times. i hated him for it, and last time i saw him, he was very abusive to me. and well im not gonna go into details but i got a few nasty cuts and bruises and heavy phsycological damage, and his slut didn't even do a thing about it.

i wish they were both dead, i want them out of my life, i hate them, i know how you feel, and it's so sad that people have to go through this, i hate it, people like that should never have a family to abuse in the first place.

sorry to hear that, im just glad someone else on here knows wat its like to have a abusive parent or abusive parent's gf/bf besides me
                  Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-11-2009, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• @missvalentine

Maybe your PS2's lens just need to get recalibrated. Google it. If it still doesn't work, then you probably need to get a new PS2 or get your lens replaced.
                    Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-11-2009, 03:24 AM.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                      @missvalentine

Maybe your PS2's lens just need to get recalibrated. Google it. If it still doesn't work, then you probably need to get a new PS2 or get your lens replaced.
                      thanks, nemesiswontdie just gave me a link to a youtube video on how to repair the lens, so ill try that, and if it still doesn't work, ill have to buy a new one.

Comment

• Too many chavs in Wetherspoons...let me flippin surf in peace you morons!
                        Though I guess I.P.A @ 99p a nice(ish) cawfee and free broadband shouldn't whinge I guess...
                        nahh...Fuck off the lot of them!

Comment

• Hmmm, I'm neutral on this but I'll post anyway.

Work experience March, found out today I'm working on a bank for two weeks! Yay?
                          I dunno, I dont feel excited, I don't know what I'll be doing, and I have an interview.

I'm only 14 and I'm the most nervous person you'll know around new people.
                          If I fuck up, I'd be so meh on it.
                          And I'm doing Work Experience when RE5 comes out...

And I'm pissed off because of friends, and my best friend hates me, and etc etc, so yeah.

Comment

• Don't worry about it. At the end of the day, work experience doesn't really count for anything. It's your grades and the interview for College/Uni that counts. I hated work experience, it was so boring, just sitting there watching people do their job, and filing stuff. It wasn't really stressful though, less so than school.

Comment

• Gradon me duck you can't do any more harm at a bank, even if it is at branch level than has already been done, think of it that way, infact you might do a bloody better job!
                              Don't worry I'm 41 and just as nervous as I was when I was 14. There is a hell of a lot of pressure to fit in, sometimes you just have to jump in with two feet, it took me a little while to pluck up the courage to post here as I didn't know how members were. Same goes for Real life.

If you are really nervous CBT techniques might help...what is the worst think that can happen?...well they can't sack you doing work experience. You might meet some new friends who are better than the friends you have now, us oldies aren't at all scary you know.
                              Also visualisation sometimes helps.

If all else fails, as things stand the bank might not be there when your time comes to go

Comment

• im angry cause i spent all day looking for something to clean the laser of my PS2 with, cause i have a disk read error, i found something, but im not entirely sure it's safe to use.

is it a god idea to use Solvent Base Cleaning Fluid to clean the PS2 laser? if not, what type of stuff do i need, and where would i buy it? im hopeless with this kind of stuff, i spent hours looking just for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X