• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    sorry to hear that

but like i said in another thread in the off topic section

"the 2000's are flat out shitty times"
    and thats because there's a bunch of shitty people out there who make it that way

but chrisredfield29

sorry to hear that, theres nothing on this earth i hate more than cancer
    ive no so many people who has or had it and ive known dozens who have
    passed away from it, my dad has it in his neck, he has had it for 3 or 4 years
    he had it when my family was still together (me, my brother, my dad and my mom)
    when he was diagnosed with it, my mom stopped giving a shit about all of us. my mom
    started cheating on my dad with 2 guys, while my dad was going through keymo
    therapy, and she moved out saying she needs some space so she rented a apartment
    then after 3 months she said she wanted to stay together with my dad, she said she
    wanted the house painted and we repainted the whole house and changed all the carpets
    which cost us $2000, then she said she wanted a divorce,

to this day i still hate my mom which i get pissed off every time i hear someone
    talk about her
    which i heard my dad mention her about 5 minutes ago...
    your mom is a total whore, and a bitch, im glad my mom is nothing like that.

i cannot believe some people these days, leaving your dad while he had cancer, that's just heartless. people like that don't deserve to live.

people these days just don't care about anyone else, and i hate that.

kinda like the lady who lives next door to me, she and her stupid boyfriend are both on drugs, and fight all the time, and yell and scream at each other all day long, and throw things at each other, there fighting right now. anyways, my mom walked out on her veranda to see what was going on, and the stupid whore told my mom to fuck of or she will kick her head in, then called her a slut! my mother never did or said a thing to her, why does she deserve to get yelled at by some gutter trash bitch, she screams her head of every day and disturbs th peace all the bloody time.

oh YAY, police are here to take her away.
    Last edited by missvalentine; 02-09-2009, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• Edit: Never mind. I'm just asking for trouble.
      Last edited by Helegad; 02-09-2009, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
        your mom is a total whore, and a bitch, im glad my mom is nothing like that.

i cannot believe some people these days, leaving your dad while he had cancer, that's just heartless. people like that don't deserve to live.

people these days just don't care about anyone else, and i hate that.

kinda like the lady who lives next door to me, she and her stupid boyfriend are both on drugs, and fight all the time, and yell and scream at each other all day long, and throw things at each other, there fighting right now. anyways, my mom walked out on her veranda to see what was going on, and the stupid whore told my mom to fuck of or she will kick her head in, then called her a slut! my mother never did or said a thing to her, why does she deserve to get yelled at by some gutter trash bitch, she screams her head of every day and disturbs th peace all the bloody time.

oh YAY, police are here to take her away.
        If someone had said that to my mum, I would have gone over there and kicked her head into a bloody pulp, kinda like that dude in Fight Club. Fuck that.

Comment

• Had a bust up with my best mate about 7 years ago he left me in the middle of Cardiff which is bout 10 miles away from where I live and it was about 3 a.m. lol. We still dont speak he lives opposite me dont even aknowledge each other when we pass in street. Dont even know why he had a go, his dad was sick with cancer at the time guess he took it out on me. If your mate dont like you for who you are then you shouldnt be mates. Go kick his head in!
          Last edited by P Anderson DIE; 02-09-2009, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Ok, well, I'm extremely depressed. Yesterday, my girlfriend who I was in love with broke up with me due to her not having enough "time" for a boyfriend since her life is always apparently busy. I told her that I was fine with not seeing her all that much, I still wanted to be with her, but she said that just couldn't happen. I feel like my heart has been ripped out. I told her I loved her too and now I just don't know what to do anymore. She said she still wants to be best friends but I don't even know anymore, I mean yeah sure that's great. But I can't ever really be close to her again. I won't be able to hold her, kiss her, or anything anymore. It's really been breaking me down lately. I hardly got any sleep last night from my thoughts racing a mile a minute. I just don't get it. She said she still really really likes me a lot and thinks I'm amazing but she just doesn't have the time to commit and doesn't have a lot of free time. I told her I didn't care about that and I still wanted to be with her. But she just didn't understand. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know how to get that through to her. I just feel like total shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
              Ok, well, I'm extremely depressed. Yesterday, my girlfriend who I was in love with broke up with me due to her not having enough "time" for a boyfriend since her life is always apparently busy. I told her that I was fine with not seeing her all that much, I still wanted to be with her, but she said that just couldn't happen. I feel like my heart has been ripped out. I told her I loved her too and now I just don't know what to do anymore. She said she still wants to be best friends but I don't even know anymore, I mean yeah sure that's great. But I can't ever really be close to her again. I won't be able to hold her, kiss her, or anything anymore. It's really been breaking me down lately. I hardly got any sleep last night from my thoughts racing a mile a minute. I just don't get it. She said she still really really likes me a lot and thinks I'm amazing but she just doesn't have the time to commit and doesn't have a lot of free time. I told her I didn't care about that and I still wanted to be with her. But she just didn't understand. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know how to get that through to her. I just feel like total shit.
              All women are malignant twats, didn't you know? Breaking up sucks, but sooner or later you'll be better off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                All women are malignant twats, didn't you know? Breaking up sucks, but sooner or later you'll be better off.
                agreed, i think every guy has been through this situation, ive been through it and it blows a hard 1 but 2 b 100% honest with u the best thing i ever did after she dumped me was i avoided her, i completely stayed away from here and then n a few months i was a brand new and better me

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  No we're not, and I find that offensive. I've never treated anyone like that, nor would I. I'm a loyal and honest person and saying "all women" are like that is a generalization. "All women are twats" is extreme.
                  Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-09-2009, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Lol Redfield in my experience girls are alot more unfaithful than guys, I was head over heels for this girl before and turned down 2 girls I always wanted to get with, because I was stupid enough to be faithful turned out she was cheating on me anyway lol. Then again I know alot of girls who are very faithful so you just gotta pick the right one.

Comment

• Then again I know alot of girls who are very faithful so you just gotta pick the right one.

That's the key. I've never understood why people, or how people rather, could cheat. There's no purpose. The guilt and dishonesty would always be there, and there's nothing to gain from it. If you're in the right relationship, all your needs should be fulfilled with your other half.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                        Lol Redfield in my experience girls are alot more unfaithful than guys, I was head over heels for this girl before and turned down 2 girls I always wanted to get with, because I was stupid enough to be faithful turned out she was cheating on me anyway lol. Then again I know alot of girls who are very faithful so you just gotta pick the right one.
                        i give u props *pounds chest and gives the peace sign* i give props 2 ANY guy who says they loved / head over heels a girl cuz im pretty sure that those 3 words r the hardest words 4 a guy 2 EVER say

Comment

• Not all woman are bad, well, nones fucked me up, and none ever will.

Comment

• i give u props *pounds chest and gives the peace sign* i give props 2 ANY guy who says they loved / head over heels a girl cuz im pretty sure that those 3 words r the hardest words 4 a guy 2 EVER say
                            Yeah but after that girl ripped out my heart spat on it and threw it in a blender, I havent trusted a girl since and infact havent had a serious relationship since. Last few girls I was with I treated them like shit and they loved me for it. Its not right but treat em mean keep em keen. I swear the bigger asshole you are to people that love you the more they love you.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                              Yeah but after that girl ripped out my heart spat on it and threw it in a blender, I havent trusted a girl since and infact havent had a serious relationship since. Last few girls I was with I treated them like shit and they loved me for it. Its not right but treat em mean keep em keen. I swear the bigger asshole you are to people that love you the more they love you.
                              yup thats actually true idk y ppl r like that but they just are...

Comment

• It just really sucks. I mean out of all times, now she does this. Why couldn't this have been like a week ago? I mean Valentines Day is right around the corner and I had something special planned to do with her for that day but now I can just kiss that all goodbye. I've fallen in love with her and it really kills me inside to know that she doesn't have the time for me. She said she still wants to be best friends and wants to always be here for me but I don't even know if shes just saying that to be nice or if she really means it. Also, I gave her a 14 karat necklace with a heart charm for Christmas to show her how I really felt for her. And now it just really makes me even more sad that she doesn't wear it now. I mean even if she still wants to be best friends and if she still apparently truly likes me and thinks I'm amazing like she really says, wouldn't she still wear it? I just don't get it.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                I don't wanna answer this. I don't hate her and I respect that she hasn't had a lot of time to herself lately, but I just wanna understand why I still can't be there for her even if she can't go out and do something with me much, I still see her in school, so it's not like I wouldn't see her at all. I want her and only her.

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                                Lol Redfield in my experience girls are alot more unfaithful than guys, I was head over heels for this girl before and turned down 2 girls I always wanted to get with, because I was stupid enough to be faithful turned out she was cheating on me anyway lol. Then again I know alot of girls who are very faithful so you just gotta pick the right one.
                                That extremely sucks. Right now I'm afraid I might do the same thing. I wanna wait for her to come back to me hopefully, but I don't even know if that will ever happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X