No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yer me too. I have been known on other sites to have correct spelling and re-wording stuff I posted months ago.

I think you are right about kids being lazy...how much harder is it to type
    You understand what I mean? than... U kno Wot I meen?
    WTF *giggles*

Comment

• Im verry angry and sad right now
      My girlfriend just wants alonetime,forum time and school time,guess whats missing..BOYFRIEND TIME!

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
        Im verry angry and sad right now
        My girlfriend just wants alonetime,forum time and school time,guess whats missing..BOYFRIEND TIME!
        OK, I'm sorry, but is February the month of girlfriends dumping boyfriends? My girlfriend dumped me the beginning of this month for the same exact reason, and a few other people that I know have had this happen to them this month as well... I mean seriously, what the fuck is going on? Its starting to really annoy the shit out of me.
        Last edited by Spera01; 02-27-2009, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• I was spoiled by the RE5 Mug Revealing the location RE5 is set in called

Spoiler:

Wait that wasn't a spoiler? :p
          Last edited by The Dude; 02-27-2009, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• im pissed off, i JUST now relized how awesome NIN's "Lights In The Sky" tour was AND THEY NEVER CAME HERE!

IVE BEEN WAITING 2 YEARS TRENT!
            2 LONG YEARS TO SEE YOU IN CONCERT!

UR FUCKING AMAZING!

Comment

• im pissed of because my internet is broken and will be broken for another week or two. im using my moms boy friends laptop right now. but i can't use it all week so i have no internet access which sucks.

now i can't acess RE5 news or more importently do research for all my assianments that are due in march.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                im pissed of because my internet is broken and will be broken for another week or two. im using my moms boy friends laptop right now. but i can't use it all week so i have no internet access which sucks.

now i can't acess RE5 news or more importently do research for all my assianments that are due in march.
                Really sorry for you MissV, hopefully you can pass those assignments, too.
                I hope your internet comes back soon. *Thumbs up*

Comment

• my p.o.s computer stopped working out of know where
                  im bout to throw it in the fucking trash, right where it belongs

Comment

• NOOO!!!!! FUCK IT!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!
                    t.A.T.u. FUCKING SPLIT UP!!!! WHAT IS THIS SHIT?! WHHHYYYY?!
                    Fucking, OH MY GOD. OH MY FUCKING GOD, SO FUCKING UPSET.
                    GAAAAH!!!! NO FUCKING WAY! What a depressing day, fucking SHIIT.
                    A band you live for, the idols of your life, split up because of some shit they wont even release? WHAAT?!
                    I Give Up.

R.I.P.
                    t.A.T.u.
                    1999-2009

Comment

• I STIL don't have my f***ing Resident evil 5!!!!! I hate having o wait like a month for a game!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        NOOO!!!!! FUCK IT!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!
                        t.A.T.u. FUCKING SPLIT UP!!!! WHAT IS THIS SHIT?! WHHHYYYY?!
                        Fucking, OH MY GOD. OH MY FUCKING GOD, SO FUCKING UPSET.
                        GAAAAH!!!! NO FUCKING WAY! What a depressing day, fucking SHIIT.
                        A band you live for, the idols of your life, split up because of some shit they wont even release? WHAAT?!
                        I Give Up.

R.I.P.
                        t.A.T.u.
                        1999-2009
                        Christ, you make it sound like it's the end of the world.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• I don't want to upset you Gradon but It is a miracle that the group lasted for so long.
                          sigpic

Comment

• @aris: I understand that, but they promised us one more album, one more film, one more lease of fame...

@Mr. Spencer: No-one seems to understand why I actually love them more than a band even when I explain it.

Comment

• Tatu? I only remember them as the group who pretended to be lesbians and all the girls at school spoke about them, but apparently they're both heterosexuals. I only liked their first song but after that, their squeaky voices made my ears hurt.

Comment

• What the fuck is "t.A.T.u.?" The only Tattoo of any importance died a few years ago...

R.I.P. Little Buddy

EDIT: Tattoo could totally kick Salazar's ass in a battle of the tiny folk.
                                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-21-2009, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X