No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we got this knew home phone and we keep getting calls about some girl asking for her father
    it seems like she calls every hour and im sick of it
    RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING!
    ahhh its so damn annoying
    im about to start fucking with her and let her talk to a soundboard of jack black about
    c0ck push ups

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      5 phone calls on my mobile phone from British Gas, normally this would be funny but not when a) I need my line free for possible calls from jobs and b) I don't own or rent a house, or pay for a gas bill yet they keep calling despite me telling them not to.
      Really? What on Earth for? It must be British Gas energy. As far as I know, where I work (British Gas Services), they only try to shove products down your throat if you ring up the contact centre, or they ring you to try and arrange your annual service visit (that's only if you already have a contract with them, though). How odd.

Comment

• I didn't get that far into a conversation, most of the time i'd answer the phone, and there would be silence followed by the phone hanging up, then a call a few mins later *no doubt a computer rang, soon as I was mug enough to answer it passes the number on to a worker to call I assume*, from a very bad land line claiming to be British Gas followed by a load of incoherant gibberish *bad line, and a northern accent don't mix very well on my phone its not very good as it is*, usually I just hang up.
        No calls so far this week, instead getting a load from a mobile phone store in Cardiff trying to hook my phone up to a T-Mobile contract.

Comment

• Expecting 8-10 inches of snow between tonight and tomorrow night. Buffalo fucking sucks.

Comment

• My parents get to go to the Super Bowl. I get to be stuck at home caring for all the animals by myself from this Thursday - Tuesday. Worst of all my sister won't bother to lift a finger to help out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              Expecting 8-10 inches of snow between tonight and tomorrow night. Buffalo fucking sucks.
              It's upstate, western New York. In the winter.

Get over it.

(I live like 45 minutes from Buffalo, so I know what you're going through, ha ha.)

Comment

• I don't live in this piece of shit city, I only go to school here. So I have every right to be pissed off.

You bet your ass I'm transferring after this semester.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                  I didn't get that far into a conversation, most of the time i'd answer the phone, and there would be silence followed by the phone hanging up, then a call a few mins later *no doubt a computer rang, soon as I was mug enough to answer it passes the number on to a worker to call I assume*, from a very bad land line claiming to be British Gas followed by a load of incoherant gibberish *bad line, and a northern accent don't mix very well on my phone its not very good as it is*, usually I just hang up.
                  No calls so far this week, instead getting a load from a mobile phone store in Cardiff trying to hook my phone up to a T-Mobile contract.
                  I don't know what that'd be then if you don't already have a contract set up. I know they use a dialling system like that to book in your annual service if you have a contract, and it connects to the first person who picks up and rings numerous numbers at once. Maybe it's related to that

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    I don't live in this piece of shit city, I only go to school here. So I have every right to be pissed off.

You bet your ass I'm transferring after this semester.
                    I was just joking around. Calm down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      I was just joking around. Calm down.
                      I don't joke about this place, I hate it. I didn't mean to snap. But the name of this topic IS, in fact...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                        I don't know what that'd be then if you don't already have a contract set up. I know they use a dialling system like that to book in your annual service if you have a contract, and it connects to the first person who picks up and rings numerous numbers at once. Maybe it's related to that
                        I hate phones, only use mine for emergencies so I stick to Pay as you Go, thats probably why I keep getting called about changing over to contract.

Comment

• i broke me knuckle yesterday

im super pissed its hard as hell to play ps3 when ur knuckle hurts like a bitch

Comment

• I'm pissed because when I finally come up with the money, I found an BC ps3 for $430. I get it home hook it up, fire up the machine and in the process of deleting the previous owners crap on it. I stop for a minute to do something else and come back and the screen went black. So I turn it off and turn it back on to find the same result. While I'm unhooking it, I notice that it's hot as hell, so I take it back to GameStop and wind up grabbing the 80gig model that I have now. So I'm plenty pissed still.

Comment

• I woke up this morning and it's still fucking January!
                              Is this the slowest month ever????

Comment

• Got a snow day, so now I can't get the stuff for the project i need to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X