No announcement yet.

Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNA have gone back to a 4 sided ring as of tonight.

Comment

• Yea they had been talking about that for a while because Hogan didn't like it. Also the former Mr. Kennedy wrestled and it seems like Hogan is bringing in all the guys that wrestled on his tour.

Comment

• I'm actually slightly disappointed that TNA is going to use a four-sided ring, but I'll get used to it.

Speaking of TNA. I am also disappointed at the fact that TNA Knockout, Christy Hemme, has decided to retire as an in-ring competitor. Mostly because Christy hasn't won a single championship belt throughout her entire in-ring career.

Although I'm glad TNA has found another job for her as a backstage interviewer.

Comment

• The six-sided ring was just too small (whether by actual size, which Im not sure of, or just the look of it). The four-sided ring just looks more professional (coming from someone who initially loved the 6-sided ring, but even in person it was bleh).

Comment

• I liked the six-sided ring as it made TNA unique from other organizations but can understand them changing back to the tradition ring.

Comment

• Well Jeff Hardy seems to have left without McMahon knowing.Hardy was supposed to be in this years royal rumble.
              sigpic
              www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                Well Jeff Hardy seems to have left without McMahon knowing.Hardy was supposed to be in this years royal rumble.
                Not keeping up with the thread then huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                  I liked the six-sided ring as it made TNA unique from other organizations but can understand them changing back to the tradition ring.
                  Its not that unique though. Considering we have two shows, TNA and WWE, with weekly shows, and RoH the only one coming close, you forget about the dozens (hundreds?) of other promotions out there, some of which use the 6-sided ring as well. Against the norm? Probably, but unique its not.

Comment

• That Genesis event was kinda crap. The matches consisted of former WWE jobbers beating (or at least almost beating) some of the best TNA has.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                      Well Jeff Hardy seems to have left without McMahon knowing.Hardy was supposed to be in this years royal rumble.
                      Never heard about him being in the royal rumble. There was talk of having RVD and Booker T come back for the rumble but the WWE has enough guys where they don't really need to bring anyone in like in the past. Although a few surprises are nice.

Its not that unique though. Considering we have two shows, TNA and WWE, with weekly shows, and RoH the only one coming close, you forget about the dozens (hundreds?) of other promotions out there, some of which use the 6-sided ring as well. Against the norm? Probably, but unique its not.

Well I know it has been used before outside the US but it was different than anything seem on TV. I was really only talking about what is seen on TV but yea it is not unique if you factor in all the promotions around the world.
                      Last edited by Stars1356; 01-19-2010, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuz7ate9:( View Post
                        That Genesis event was kinda crap. The matches consisted of former WWE jobbers beating (or at least almost beating) some of the best TNA has.
                        Erm...one?

Comment

• The only thing I'm really looking forward to is Steve Austin hosting Raw in March I believe, that should be interesting...maybe someone will stomp a mud hole lol. Oh and just for lolz, here's a few beautiful moments in the history of wrestling...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N9mX1y4pjg

http://www.youtube.com/user/REmaster.../5/49kFPeItBdg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Ljt2-ZnGw
                          Last edited by REmaster; 01-21-2010, 03:28 PM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I always liked the Ultimate Warrior when I was younger and didn't realize he was so crazy in his interviews until a few years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                              I always liked the Ultimate Warrior when I was younger and didn't realize he was so crazy in his interviews until a few years ago.
                              Exactly, I guess I was just so amazed at his energy and look that I didn't even try to understand what he was saying...actually I don't remember him saying anything lol.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I saw Warrior at the London Expo a few years ago, along with Matt Hardy (during the period where he was fired for Edge banging Lita) and RVD. It was an...interesting experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X