No announcement yet.

Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The incident with Angle is part of the storyline and would love to see where they are going with it.

Yes HHH doesn't like Bret Hart but at the end of the day Vince McMahon has the final say and do whatever is go for the business.

I heard about the Randy Orton incident and believe that some fans were pissed that he didn't sign autographs.

Comment

• Triple H, not regarding being a talented performer in days past, and still able to toe the line when needed, is a douchebag of epic proportions. I'm not surprised he "doesn't like Bret" for whatever reasons. This is the same man that pretty much locked, stocked, and barrel squashed guys like RVD, Booker T, Goldberg, Benoit(Wrestlemania XX not withstanding) from ever actually getting over to protect his precious "top spot". He didn't need to be World Champ to be over. He was a top guy, yet, he was so insecure about someone else becoming a top guy, he put his own ego over business. He might idolize a guy like Ric Flair to death, but he'll never be in the same league as that man, who put over countless guys and made guys look better than they actually were. But you know, for Trips, it's about himself, and what he can get out of it.

And I say this, having been a huge Triple H mark back in that time period, but when you seriously start thinking about it, the 2002-2004 era really was screwed up.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
        The incident with Angle is part of the storyline and would love to see where they are going with it.

Yes HHH doesn't like Bret Hart but at the end of the day Vince McMahon has the final say and do whatever is go for the business.

I heard about the Randy Orton incident and believe that some fans were pissed that he didn't sign autographs.
        He was accused of assaulting a 15 year old fan by spitting gum in the kids face.
        sigpic
        www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• Wasnt there something similar with Chris Jerico?

Comment

• ^ Yes. If memory serves me correctly, I saw a video on YouTube on Chris Jericho punching a fan because a small crowd of them are preventing him from trying to get to his car. He even told the security guards to "do their fucking job".
            Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-23-2010, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• Oh I remember that. The girl that got punched by Jericho was asking for it.She was grabbing him and he was telling her to get off.That was pretty funny.
              Last edited by BrionIrons; 01-23-2010, 11:49 AM.
              sigpic
              www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                The girl that got punched by Jericho was asking for it.
                Perfectly good reason for someone in the public eye to hit a woman.

Comment

• Wrestling is faker than fake, but the people involved don't care as they get paid loads and they call it a sport. Those who find it real need to go and get some sunlight. Seriously...

It's scripted, for entertainment. If they get hurt, it's because they took a bump and not because they wanted to. Everybody knows by now that wrestling isn't real, and Kurt ain't leaving TNA. It's just a story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuz7ate9:( View Post
                    Wrestling is faker than fake

Originally posted by Cuz7ate9:( View Post

It's scripted, for entertainment.
                    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 01-23-2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• I'm a big fan of massive contradictions too haha

Comment

• Wrestling is fake and mysterio even won a world title among heavyweights in the past. The answer is "scripted"

Im not saying wrestling sucks i like wrestling but im getting tired of the people who belive it is 1000% real

Last edited by Guest; 01-23-2010, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• hahahaha what kind of a question is that!?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                            He was accused of assaulting a 15 year old fan by spitting gum in the kids face.
                            Yes I know but from what I read, an eye witness said that Randy was escourted to his car by a police officer and nothing occured. Fans wanted autographs and he just walked to his car. Randy also said on his website that the person that accused him claimed that years ago he called their son a retard and spit in the kids face. Orton denied ever doing this.

Comment

• Unfortunately, I find it impossible to believe Orton. He shit in someone's bag because he thought it was funny. This is not the action of an intelligent human being.

And yes, wrestling is scripted. Also; hurts like a bitch. A lot of 'real' sports stars can't be wrestlers because of the constant travel and constant pain all year long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                Unfortunately, I find it impossible to believe Orton. He shit in someone's bag because he thought it was funny. This is not the action of an intelligent human being.

And yes, wrestling is scripted. Also; hurts like a bitch. A lot of 'real' sports stars can't be wrestlers because of the constant travel and constant pain all year long.
                                Quoted for the truth. It's amazing how there's little apperication for the physical aspect of the sport(yes, sport), because of it's "fake", "scripted", entertainment driven style. Those guys ain't taking girly punchs, or falling on feather-filled mats. There beating the hell outta each other--just simply to the point of not giving someone a serious injury, though, serious injury's eventually happen because the human body is only designed to take so much abuse. It takes some serious athletic ability to do the kind of crazy shit these guys do day in an day out, professionally, I might add.

If anyone has any doubts, just try fallilng backwards hard a few times like someone smacked the crap out of you, and see if that doesn't take a toll.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X