No announcement yet.

Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rock would so clearly be a trump card though, not quite sure why you'd throw that out there as if it would be a bad thing.

Comment

• I like The Rock as much as the next man, I just don't agree with the ratings war the
      the only time I want to see wrestling company's go at it is in the ring as a storyline not putting each over out of business.
      Last edited by kevstah2004; 12-20-2009, 05:39 PM.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• TNA have done that to themselves already in bringing in Hogan, it's that simple.

Comment

• I wasn't slagging them off for their use of politics at all, i just said they hadn't paid their dues
          You're completely contradicting what you said. You can't blast Triple H for sleeping with Stephanie and then say "dERRRR I'm not insulting him using politics!"
          Because him sleeping with Stephanie is....politics. So bringing it up in a negative light is hating him using politics.

Not like it even matters since your whole point is flawed. He was a big name and the savior of the company before he and Steph were a real couple.
          Last edited by Becky's Butt; 12-20-2009, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Ah yes, like every other big name and saviour of the company who's come and gone yeah?

And when did i "blast" HHH exactly? I said he was the guy fucking the boss' daughter. Is that not right then?

Me saying he hasn't paid his dues does not mean i'm against his backstage politics at all.

If you do choose to reply again, please try to read what i actually post, and not put words in my mouth.
            Last edited by Stu; 12-20-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
              Ah yes, like every other big name and saviour of the company who's come and gone yeah?

And when did i "blast" HHH exactly? I said he was the guy fucking the boss' daughter. Is that not right then?

Me saying he hasn't paid his dues does not mean i'm against his backstage politics at all.

If you do choose to reply again, please try to read what i actually post, and not put words in my mouth.
              WRASSLIN'

Comment

• Hulk Hogan is so old and overrated. He needs to retire. This ain't the 80's anymore, and quite frankly, that stupid pose he does is about as old as he is.

As for TNA, they're a boring company. Since when do you see Kurt Angle doing any wrestling? All he ever does is run his mouth. Lashley is getting over with their fans, cos he's an MMA fighter and I think that may lead up to a potential feud with Angle, over the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

So, in WWE, Rey Mysterio is gonna get a new masked rival soon, who's name escapes me. I don't know when this is gonna happen. Sometimes, I just hate internet spoilers. I guess that will end the Batista-Mysterio story prematurely.

I wonder what's next for a lot of the guys in the WWE. They just don't seem to be doing a thing sometimes. Just where is Kung Fu Naki, Curt Hawkins, and Tyler Reks? Not that anyone cares about these guys.

The current WWE product is inferior to the old one. Like, why do they portray HBK and Hunter as funny old men? Jericho is so hilarious on the mic. Hypocrites, parasites, ass clowns. Ha ha. Since WWE went PG though, he's never called anybody an ass clown in years!

ROH: I don't get that in the United Kingdom. xD
                Last edited by Cuz7ate9:(; 12-21-2009, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• ...you did see Angle VS Wolfe at the PPV, yes? And I seem to recall at least one tag match since then. He may be on a slightly reduced schedule for varios reasons, but I don't think anyone can accuse that man of not wrestling. But you may well be right. Lashley and Angle is likely a title feud of the future.

Comment

• Angle doesnt wrestle nightly because it tears him up, which is one of the reasons he went to TNA anyway. At least TNA is willing to work within the limits of the person, rather then taking everything a person gets then throwing them in the dumpster like the WWE has done plenty of times in the past.

Comment

• I just wish WWE would have a off season much like football. Being on that road 365 seems a bit crazy especially with injuries and all. I think it may freshen up the product a bit. And maybe have the draft a week before to hype people up.

Comment

• Sadly, theres no money in an offseason for the WWE really. Dont know how many people would go for older content (I know I would, but bleh). Id love to see regular episodes of Nitro at certain days, or just old WWF stuff.

Comment

• That was a funny segment on Raw, where DX had to go to court. Hornswoggle tried to sue them, so DX made him a member of their stable.

John Cena and Sheamus are getting it on again. Next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuz7ate9:( View Post
                            That was a funny segment on Raw, where DX had to go to court. Hornswoggle tried to sue them, so DX made him a member of their stable.

John Cena and Sheamus are getting it on again. Next week.
                            Really you thought that was funny? This is the shit that WWE needs to get away from. I like the fact they are building some younger stars but then they bury guys that they were building a last year like MVP and Swagger.

Comment

• Well, this isn't the Steve Austin era. WWE has 'Entertainment' in its name, so they've got to cater to the younger audience as well. And I think the PG rating sucks, but it's still passable television time. They got to market it for kids, so that means either less blood or no blood and no Playboy appearances for the divas.

I admit that the adult stuff made it good, but if they say it's out, there ain't nothing that can be said that hasn't been said. I don't think Vinny Mac even gives a shit.

I really don't think there will ever be another Attitude era, or a Monday Night Wars, despite what Dixie Carter from TNA says, so it's better either to try and enjoy it for what it is, or just don't watch it at all. It's for kids now, so it won't be the same. Hell, when was it actually any good in the past 3 or 4 years? They need to retire like Capcom.

TNA has a lot of wrestling, but most of their stars are on par with WWE. Either they're employing old men and ex-champions, or weighed down potential that will job to the end of time (probably).
                              Last edited by Cuz7ate9:(; 12-23-2009, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• I dont care if its adult stuff or kiddy stuff, its the WRESTLING that made it good. And with few exceptions, the wrestling has been awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X