Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
    ...And for your information, Christy Hemme beat Trish Stratus in an arm wrestling compitetion.
    And also what does arm wrestling have to do with wrestling and accomplishments

Comment

• Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
      And also what does arm wrestling have to do with wrestling and accomplishments
      Hmm... good point.

This discussion is over. This is a thread on wrestling in general, let's continue on with that shall we? Instead of arguing over pointless details.
      Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-26-2010, 01:06 AM.

Comment

(I'm a huge fan of her after all)

If you don't believe me you should check out my avatar/sig.
        At least you idolize a real person unlike someone I know who idolizes a fictional girl way too much with obsession and uses the name of a woman and wished to be female. Hahaha!

On Topic:
        IF you don't know, we are discussing wrestling and the people we are talking about are related to wrestling mind if you don't noticed.
        Last edited by Guest; 01-26-2010, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Oh sorry about that. I just wanted this little debate to end.

To tell you the truth, I don't watch wrestling just because I like seeing Christy on the screen, it's because I like pro wrestling in general and there are other people in pro wrestling I don't mind seeing (Hulk Hogan, Kofi Kingston, Hernandez, Christian, et al).

EDIT: I apologize for being a bit of a "defensive fanboy". It's just that I don't actually like her for her skills or accomplishments, I mostly like her because she's cute, she has a lot of raw energy and I just like her personality.
          Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-26-2010, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Anyway I am guessing kurt angle will soon return to WWE. If you wanna know how I know well I am just guessing......think Christian and besides if he does go back to WWE, its main event status automatically for Kurt unlike christian before joining TNA he was only a 2nd rated wrestler and pushed to main event at TNA and returned to WWE to be ECW champ. If christian never left WWE at first for TNA, he'd probably be stuck being just Intercontinental Champion hahaha!

But yeah its just my guess.
            Last edited by Guest; 01-26-2010, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Kurt's body couldn't handle the schedule in WWE. If he did go back he would probably be in the main event but then think Vince would bury him to guys like Cena and HHH. I like seeing Christian on ECW although I which they would just do away with ECW altogether.

Comment

• I prefer him WWE Champion over a stupid wrestler like Sheamus. He hasn't been on WWE too long and suddenly he wins a world title. WTF give HBK a World Title chance. The last time he was world champ was what 2002 or 2003.

What a stupid storyline making a fag like Sheamus WWE champ. Scripted I know but I would love seeing Sheamus getting his ass whooped by Orton like what happened last night. Hahaha
                Last edited by Guest; 01-26-2010, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• I like how the WWE is pushing some newer superstars but think that Sheamus title run is a little early. I thought it would have been great if Michaels did win the title and then he wrestled HHH at Wrestlemania. It looks like Sheamus is going to hold the title until Wrestlemania where he is supposely wrestling HHH.

Comment

• How would you know Sheamus will be champ coming Wrestlemania and if he fights Triple H. Don't forget Royal Rumble is this weekend and after that one more PPV before wrestlemania.

Sheamus=Fag
                    WWE=poor storyline these days
                    Wrestling=Scripted
                    Last edited by Guest; 01-26-2010, 02:12 AM.

Comment

I suggest you keep any negative thoughts on Christy Hemme to yourself. I don't take kindly to people who criticize Christy. (I'm a huge fan of her after all)
                      Would take more than you to ever stop me posting my opinion.
                      Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                      ...And for your information, Christy Hemme beat Trish Stratus in an arm wrestling compitetion.
                      Do i need to break it down for people that this sort of stuff is scripted?
                      Pro Wrestling Illustrated
                      PWI ranked her #42 of the best 50 female singles wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2008
                      That's HILARIOUS! So there's only another 41 women above her then? There's probably not even 41 female wrestlers in WWE and TNA combined in 2008, so God knows how much barrel scraping was done there!
                      Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
                      Knockout of the Year (2006)
                      Because TNA were such a force in 2006 right?
                      World Wrestling Entertainment
                      WWE Diva Search Winner (2004)
                      She "won" a reality segment where the majority of the cast ended up with WWE contracts anyway, no big deal in the slightest.

Yeah we're SO done here.

Comment

• *Get's more popcorn* I also agree that ECW should just go away, since it's not nearly as hardcore for obvious reasons. Terry Funk, Mick Foley, Sabu, Sandman, Dudley bros, nudity beer and blood = ECW. Mark Henry, Christian? Boo.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• To tell you the truth, I'm a smart-mark (also called "smark" by some people). So I am aware of the fact that pro-wrestling is scripted. (But I still enjoy it nonetheless)

Comment

• Lita had a more serious neck injury mind you. Lita is a wrestler whilst Christy wimps out scared of injuries. She is best retired and stay a valet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
                              Lita had a more serious neck injury mind you. Lita is a wrestler whilst Christy wimps out scared of injuries. She is best retired and stay a valet.
                              You call it what you want mate.

I believe Stu and myself agreed to put this so-called "Christy's a wimp" bullshit to bed. So let's drop it and move on.

EDIT: Any attempts to try to continue this "pointless debate" over Christy Hemme, I will personally ignore. I believe you and Stu would want this to end more than I do.

I do believe Amy 'Lita' Dumas is a good wrestler in her own right and I'm also disappointed that she had to retire. (And I KNOW Amy 'Lita' Dumas has retired due to a lot of fans bullying her, as a result of an affair she had. So don't even bother pointing it out to me)
                              Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-26-2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• You're so far from a "smart mark" it's unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                                X