Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disrespecting Bannon should be a bannable offence!
    sigpic

Comment

upsurge in ridiculousness
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Nazi concentration camp.

Comment

Well, someone had to do it. Why am I not shocked it was you, Helegad? You know, because having rules on the interwebs equates to being a Nazi. Still, at least this one didn't come with a nice graphic image.

Comment

Easily fixed. See? All you had to do was ask.

Comment

Hitler is ugly!

Comment

Helegad, likening a website with a fair set of rules and expected behaviour in place to a camp which murdered and tortured innocent people (not long ago, only about 60 years ago so a lot of people can probably remember those horrific incidents today), could offend a LOT of people. I suggest you change your tone, right now.

Comment

Wow that's ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    Helegad, likening a website with a fair set of rules and expected behaviour in place to a camp which murdered and tortured innocent people (not long ago, only about 60 years ago so a lot of people can probably remember those horrific incidents today), could offend a LOT of people. I suggest you change your tone, right now.
                    Holy shit, just about none of the moderators here can take a joke, it seems. I don't see Spencer getting into trouble whenever he mentions Hitler. I wasn't likening anything. I don't think that. You people seriously need to take whatever it is out of your ass and smell the roses.

Comment

We would, but what do you think is in our asses?

Comment

I don't know. You tell me. I'm not the one with it up my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                          I don't see Spencer getting into trouble whenever he mentions Hitler.
                          Because I use Hitler as an object of ridicule and entertainment, like Mel Brooks.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

... and I posted that picture as a joke.

Comment

There have been many things up my ass, Helegad. I'm bisexual after all. If you really want I can give you a lovingly detailed list. I don't think your stomach is that strong, though.

Of course, thing is, Spencer never tells us that we're Nazi's. He mocks Hitler, he doesn't tell us that we are like him. And so far no one seems to think your joke was all that funny. Then again, most people didn't find the burns victim hilarious either...

Comment

We got havoc brewin here!

Comment

Working...
                                X