Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The aural epicness that is the Alien 3 soundtrack:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Game of Thrones soundtrack is awesomeness.
      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Listening to Vale Of Tears from the Alice: Madness Returns download tracks.

Loving the music of it so far. The music keeps making me laugh though.
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Listen to some Mega Man X stage music from the Super Nintendo, not the remixs in the PSP which I find kind of ugly and lost the classic charm to it.
          All and all, I find both Spark Mandrill's and Boomerang Kuwanger's stage to be my favorites.
          sigpic
          "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Fear Factory-Slave Labor

Comment

• Headline News - "Weird Al" Yankovic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU95v...el_video_title

"Headline News" is a parody song by "Weird Al" Yankovic. It is a parody of the Crash Test Dummies's 1993 hit "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm".

Part of the humor of the song lies in that it, being a reworking of the Crash Test Dummies hit "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" which told the story of three abnormal children, tells the story of three famous tabloid stories of the mid 1990s: Singapore caning American delinquent Michael Fay, figure skater Tonya Harding's then-boyfriend attacking her rival Nancy Kerrigan, and Lorena Bobbitt severing her husband's penis with a knife.

Other humor revolves around the fact that many of the parody lyrics mimic the lyrics of the original song:

Original: Once there was this kid who got into an accident and couldn't come to school
              Parody: Once there was this kid who took a trip to Singapore and brought along his spray paint

Original: Once there was this girl who wouldn't go and change with the girls in the changing room
              Parody: Once there was this girl who swore that one day she would be a figure skating champion

Original: Then there was this boy whose parents made him come directly home right after school
              Parody: Then there was this guy who made his wife so mad one night that she cut off his weiner

More humor is derived from the fact that Yankovic imitates the Crash Test Dummies lead vocalist, Brad Roberts' deep bass voice and his peculiar vocal expressions.

Comment

• Armin van Buuren & Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Not Giving Up On Love
                sigpic

Comment

• really hooked on How You Like Me Now by The Heavy. Heard it in The Fighter (brilliant film) and just loved it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tqEZp2Wxyc

Comment

• Song of the Ancients ~ Popola Instrumental ripped from NieR.
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• I fancied listening to a remix of an old song I loved ages ago, and Metallica One is still damn great.

Comment

• Staind - Spleen

Headline News - "Weird Al" Yankovic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU95v...el_video_title
                          I have every Weird Al album, to date, but somehow didn't know about this track! This just made my day! Thanks!

...just recently listened to Limp Bizkit's "Gold Cobra". I guess my anticipation for LB's reunite album was waaaay too high, because I wouldn't be bothered to wipe my ass with the album's cover. Fred Durst cannot sing anymore; at best, he sounds like angry 40-something trying to sing through his nostrils. The man simply cannot sing, anymore, combined with the fact the lyrics are just plain stupid, and . With the exception of some bass, sound-sampler and drum beats, none of the tracks are memorable. Also, Wes Borland is far too talented for the rest in LB... he should leave that band with it's dick in the dirt.

"Gold Cobra" = fail (x2)
                          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Can't stop listening to this song form the 4th POTC movie. It really does feel hypnotic.
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Come all you pretty fair maids, whoever you may be,
                            Who love a jolly sailor bold that ploughs the raging sea...

Comment

• The Angry Video Game Nerd theme song!
                              sigpic
                              "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Fitz & The Tantrums and Radiohead

Comment

Working...
                                X