Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This gem officially turned the big 2-0 yesterday and I love it today as much as I have most of the time it has existed. Such a wonderful record!

Comment

• Megadeth's new album, TH1RT3EN. Good stuff, not as good as their last one, Endgame, but still good.

Comment

• I've been kind of iffy with the last couple Megadeth records, myself. I haven't disliked them at all, but the last one that really grabbed my attention was "The World Needs a Hero" from 2001. I'll look forward to checking out the new one.

On topic, I'm listening to this:

Comment

• Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-25-2011, 09:26 AM.
          Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
            I've been kind of iffy with the last couple Megadeth records, myself. I haven't disliked them at all, but the last one that really grabbed my attention was "The World Needs a Hero" from 2001. I'll look forward to checking out the new one.
            Eh, if you didn't like their new stuff chances are the new album isn't for you. I thought it was much better than Youthanasia and Risk, if that's any indication of quality for you.

Comment

• EPIC FUELED MUSIC.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• ^ Nice, except it's a shame a large amount of the music from Shadows of the Damned never ended up in the soundtrack to the point after buying the OST I've had to listen to music ripped from the game itself. DX

Currently listening to "Kainé / Rain of Light" from the NieR Gestalt bonus mini-album. I would have posted a video, but I couldn't find one and don't feel like uploading one.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
                  Wouldn't It Be Good - Nik Kershaw.
                  You are my new favourite person ever

Every so often I get drunk and listen to this over and over and over and over and I can't begin to explain how fucking happy it makes me feel.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Christina Perri's new song, A Thousand Years
                    Fission mailed.

Comment

• YouTube video:

Was used as the theme song to ReGenesis. I need to see if there's an instrumental version of it too.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Homestuck Vol. 8, it's soooooo good.

Comment

• The Virus of Life - SlipKnot
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Fission mailed.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'm named after the lead singer. I met the guy once when I was young. I really need to find that picture. Glad I'm named after such an amazing singer.
                              Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 10-31-2011, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• Fission mailed.

Comment

Working...
                                X