Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah... YouTube is the pits now. No more universalmusicgroup?

<_<

Comment

• why do people still go to youtube. its not even cool like it used to be. everything sucks about it now.

hell, most of the time i can't even find the original piece of music without some douche bag idiot coming along and finding a way to ruin it
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Since youtube takes down anything good youtube is pretty much shit. So yeah I have to agree with Branden.

Comment

• and not only that, but music industries end up blocking out the audio during some of the music videos. its like, what the fuck god damnit.
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Maddening Shroud, Frou Frou- Woot! I remember listening to the original by Acacia, and kinda/sorta expected Guy to cover something from Acacia in Frou Frou. Imogen's vocals make it sound so totally different (same with Guy's beats, sounds like a polar opposite of the original). Though, in the end, it's a very listen-able experience. Not the best from Details, but still good overall.

Comment

• Jack Johnson-Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Great song.

Comment

• Nickelback - Burn It To the Ground

This song is currently used as the theme song to WWE RAW.

Note: I chose the live version cause the pyrotechnics in the video are mind-blowing.

EDIT: Apparently it looks like the music video for the song, judging by the way how it's cut.
                Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-20-2010, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• For some reason, I've had Basement Jaxx - Where's Your Head At stuck in my head for most of the day and then just dug out my CDs to find it to listen to.

But following that, I've got Corey Hart - Sunglasses at Night and the Francis Soto Band cover of it (which seems to be one of the only, if not the best cover of it in this style) and finally, Frou Frou's cover of Bonnie Tyler's Holding Out for a Hero on loop.

I have no idea why, but they've been stuck in my head the entire day driving me practically insane.
                  sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• [QUOTE=Enetirnel;143133]But following that, I've got Corey Hart - Sunglasses at NightQUOTE]

OH HELL YEAH!!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                      Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                      But following that, I've got Corey Hart - Sunglasses at Night
                      OH HELL YEAH!!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!
                      So do I!
                      It's somewhat good, but also a shame that nobody has ever been able to do a good cover (in my opinion, "I wear my Stunna Shades at Night" and crap like that don't count) as a cover or even a remake (improved synth, even though I love the original it'd be nice for a minor update) of it.

But on the overall... I haven't been able to get it out of my head for ages. As a matter of fact, I'm listening to it as I'm typing this and singing along.
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 01-20-2010, 08:59 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• System of a Down-Soldier Side

Title: Soldier SideAlbum: Hypnotize (Released @ November 22, 2005)Buy this album: http://itunes.apple.com/album/hypnotize/id159457194Disclaimer: No Copyright...

Comment

• The Only Time-NIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
                            System of a Down-Soldier Side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YluAMCRT8
                            Soldier Side Intro and Soldier Side flow into each other as one continuous song, despite being on 2 different albums.

Comment

• So I just listened to Megadeth's 3 newest albums as well as "So Far, So Good...So What!", "Countdown to Extinction" and "Youthanasia".
                              I have Peace Sells and Rust in Peace already so here is my ranking...

1. Peace Sells - Fave tracks being: Title track, Good Morning/Black Friday/ My Last Words
                              2. Rust in Peace - Fave tracks: Hangar 18, Holy Wars, Polaris
                              3. The System Has Failed - Blackmail the Universe, Die Dead Enough, Of Mice and Men
                              4. Endgame/Youthanasia - Tied.
                              Fave tracks for Endgame: Title track, 44 Minutes, How the Story Ends
                              Fave tracks for Youthanasia: À Tout Le Monde, I thought I Knew It All, Blood of Heroes
                              5. United Abominations - Fave tracks: Sleepwalker, Title track, Washington is Next
                              6. Countdown to Extinctio
                              7. So Far, So Good...So what!

Both are forgettable IMO...
                              I mean I've heard Symphony of Destruction so much on the radio I'm just sick when i hear it now.

Comment

• My favorite Megadeth records are Cryptic Writings and The World Needs A Hero.

On topic, I'm listening to Nothin' But Blue by Queen's Brian May.

Comment

Working...
                                X