Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walk, and 2-1 (instrumental), Imogen Heap- My songs of the day.

Flicks, and Breathe In, Frou Frou- I don't know why, but these songs always leave a warm spot inside of me.

Comment

• Modest Mouse-Float On

Comment

• Just the Thunder.... and Lightning...

Comment

• I'm starting to scare myself. I'm no metal person but I love the way these chords roll during the verses. That said,

Megadeth - Peace Sells

Guided By Voices - Buzzards and Dreadful Crows

GBV - I Am a Tree

No frills rock. I like to think the Foo Fighters wish they still sound like the second tune.
          Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 01-20-2010, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Tidal, Imogen Heap- What an awesome song! The build up is just, you know... WOW. And the end itself, WOW! Plus, the 8-bit sounds, flutes, cellos, guitars, piano, and Ahswin's featured vocals make the song so diverse.

Can't Take It In, Imogen Heap- You may have recognized this song from the end credits of the first Narnia movie. Wow, this makes me feel so... sadly-happy... "Oh empty my heart, I've got to make room for this feeling, it's so much bigger than me." asdfghjkl Favorite quote evar!

Comment

• Hurt. This version is about 100X better than the Johnny Cash cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post

Hurt. This version is about 100X better than the Johnny Cash cover.
                i think they're both equally good. while NIN's is longer, but Johnny Cash's version goes straight to the point. if anything, Cash's version of Personal Jesus is so much better than Manson's. Manson's version totally sucks ass compared to his.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Yes Manson's personal Jesus cover blew fucking balls. I hate it. Now dont get me wrong I like the Cash version but I just prefer Trent's version more.

Comment

• Rob Thomas-Smooth

Comment

• Hysteria - Def Leppard
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• What it's like-Everlast

Comment

• Tidal (live), Imogen Heap- I love it! Much different than the studio version. The build-up is much longer, starting from just Guitars, then WaterPhone is added, then percussions, then guitar, then the 8-bit sounds, then the piano, then the end. Oh shit, the end! Even better than the studio version! Then, out of nowhere: KeyTar...

Comment

• Song of my day...

Modest Mouse-The World At Large

Comment

• I had to go to another city for a job interview today. I checked out the local pawn shop, and got some CDs.

Black Sabbath - Sabotage
                              Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
                              Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
                              Black Sabbath - Paranoid
                              The Clash - Essential Clash
                              Metallica - Ride the lightning
                              Megadeth - Killing is my business...

all those were $2 each. And I got

REM - Out of time
                              Motley Crue - Shout at the devil
                              Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA
                              Split Enz - Enzso.
                              for $5 ea. So yeah.... got a whole lot to listen to really cheap
                              sigpic

Comment

• Castle Down, Emilie Autumn- Nice song. Kind of creepy, but I think that's what Autumn was going for, and she achieved it beautifully. Sounds oddly reminiscent to Imogen Heap's Candlelight, though. Both great songs, in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X