Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Drones - Dope Stars Inc.

i wish American industrial bands didn't rely on distortion so much but rather on melody. American music sounds too much the same anymore.
    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• You're not here-Silent Hill Soundtrack

Comment

• I'm listening to a Dylan cover by Susanna Hoffs. The song is called I'll Keep It With Mine, and has been out of print since before a lot of the people on this board were born.

Comment

• The Moment I Said It, Imogen Heap- So, so, so depressing.

Comment

• I'm listening to I Can't Remember by The Thorns. It's such a great song.

I love the line "Many could live on what we have wasted..."

Matthew Sweet has a knack for great lyrics.

Comment

• Sanctified from NIN's Pretty Hate Machine. I never really understood the song until recently. Now I cant stop listening to it.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Won't Get Fooled Again-The Who
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LabxxEgMTjo
                And the most epic and timeless song of all:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHVW...x=0&playnext=1

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  Sanctified from NIN's Pretty Hate Machine. I never really understood the song until recently. Now I cant stop listening to it.

Spoiler:
                  pssh. dude you'd probably make a request to die with headphones on.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Loose Ends, Imogen Heap- "LIIIIAAAAARRRR!!!!"

Rollin' and Tumblin', many versions by many, many people- Ah, I remember hearing this song play on my radio when I was smaller. I'd always accidentally switch it to a jazz station, and first heard this accidentally. Couldn't get enough of it afterwards. ^^

Kidding (live), Imogen Heap- Sounds so much like she's telling a storybook tale. Odd, the story truly is, but it's nice, has a good moral, and has awesome piano. However, I like the live versions from her iMegaphone tours better (though, I still like the newer recordings). Her voice back in the iMeg tours was much more huskier, rougher. Now, it's soft and gentle (most of the time), and sets up a strak contrast between the many versions of this song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                      pssh. dude you'd probably make a request to die with headphones on.

Not a bad idea actually. I have my iPod on my at all times anyways. Even concerts lol. Hey some concerts play shitty music after the bands play and I cant stand the shit so just turn on the good ol iPod nano.

Comment

• Silent Hill OST- Acceptance

So emotional..it makes me want to cry.

Comment

• Sin - Stone Temple Pilots

Comment

• Oblivious - James LaBrie

Comment

• Only Got One, Frou Frou- Wow, I think this secretly snook to me as one of my favorites from their album. Makes me feel all happy inside, all war and fuzzy, but also at the same time depressed, cold, and prickly. O_o

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
                                Silent Hill OST- Acceptance

So emotional..it makes me want to cry.
                                That's a sad song... D: So is Ice. Especially because that plays... well, if you've played the game, you know where. And it was heartwrenching.

Comment

Working...
                                X