Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walk, Imogen Heap- Haha, I find this to be a cool song, and it has one of my favorite verses of any song ("Big trouble, losing control"-verse to the "No response on any level"-verse).

Hide and Seek (live at Fearless music station)- Although it was a little too computerized for my taste, she still used the vocoder nearly flawlessly. The addition of the keyboard in the mid-8 was, too, amazing.
    Last edited by Ray; 02-03-2010, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Metallica- The Day That Never Comes

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• New Metallica sucks. Everything from Kill em all - And Justice For All is good. Anything after is pretty much shit.

Currently listening to Sin (short) from the Sin single (Halo four)

Comment

• Miel, Imogen Heap- Yes, obviously, I've listened to many Imogen Heap songs over and over and OVER again, but never as much as this. This instrumental is just so damn... damn... adjective-for-more-than-ethereal. Every time I listen to this, I hear something new. Hell, even if I wasn't an Immi-fan, I would've found this to be a great instrumental, maybe even one of the best. It's just so... odd. Beautifully and oddly flawed to the point of amazingness.

But that's just my opinion.

Comment

• Songs of Run DMC. Been playing it for almost 1hr. now.

Comment

• Saviour - VNV Nation

Oh VNV Nation... you're so wonderful to me.

Comment

• I'm listening to the VERY aptly titled Badass by Matthew Sweet! Love it!

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                Many people want that construction, some people are obsessive about it these days. Ever hear of the early 90s band The La's? They're famous for their tune "There She Goes." Apparently Lee Mavers was a regular Kubrick in the recording studio, saying no to a 60s era mixing board because it didn't have "original 60s dust" or something.
                Not only do I know of The La's and that song, but I also used to have the album when I was a kid!
                Last edited by Dan Corson; 02-03-2010, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcAxRePLZE fucking awesome Heavy Rain main theme
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    New Metallica sucks.
                    Death Magnetic was good.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I didnt really care for it. It sounded like they were trying to hard to sound like their older stuff which to me. Didnt work out.

Comment

• Currently listening to the Valis 3 OST. Good old Genesis games FTW <3

Comment

• Wasteland - 10 Years
                          When Love Said No - HIM
                          It's My Life - Bon Jovi
                          The Walk - Imogen Heap

Comment

• Blaze Edge FFIII OST
                            "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Headlock, Imogen Heap- My, what wonderful sounds!

Lilium, (forgot the artist), Elfen Lied OST- HOLY SHIT.

Comment

• Promise- Silent Hill 2 OST

Comment

Working...
                                X