Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cerberes View Post
    Dead Souls- Nine Inch Nails

Its on The Crow cd that has alot of good songs!

Yup awesome Joy Division cover. Its also on The Downward Spiral Deluxe Edition. He played it at woodstock 94 and it was great as well.

Comment

• Now playing: Scissor Sisters - Return To Oz
      via FoxyTunes

Because the Scissor Sisters are awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        Currently listening to 'To the Stars' from Dragonheart. That movie made me cry rivers. I loved it. <3
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sE9h...x=0&playnext=1
        OMG one of my all time favourite films! havn't seen it in yonks!

Anyway im listening to Angie by The Rolling Stones

Comment

• Bring me to Life by Evanescence

My cousin was playing it in his room when I stopped by their house, I liked it so what else is there to say haha.

Comment

• Kansas-Carry On Wayward Son
            I love the piano in this song, its really epic.

Comment

• Predictably Unpredictable, Urban Species ft. Imogen Heap- Ha, this song is 7 minutes long. I love the reggaeton/rap/electronica mix of it all, it's like a diverse mix of fruit and yogurt... that analogy didn't make sense... It's, like, what it is to your ears as fruit and yogurt is to your tongue and mouth: Tastes funny at first, gets sweet, then tastes funny, then it tastes like semen (then that's when you realize it tastes like an orgasm!), then it tastes like milk, then it tastes like plain fruit and yogurt. Only your opinion can judge whether it's good or not... wait... that applies to nearly everything... Gah, I feel out of it today. I need some fruit and yogurt.
              Last edited by Ray; 02-21-2010, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Going through my hdd i found this mix of mine from a while back, thought i'd share it, it's a bit rough on the timing though.

The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don&#8217;t know. The domain had not been
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Listening to a song called mockingbird by Barclay James Harvest. A very beautiful song.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 02-22-2010, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Just found out the name of Imogen Heap's improvisation at Shepherd's Bush Empire on 2.19.10. She's doing all these recordings of improvisations at her shows, and all the money made from the downloads go to charity.

The Shepherdess, Imogen Heap- This is the improvisation, and it's truly amazing in high quality. The way it was composed, and its notes and chords are so incredibly depressing and beautiful.

^If anybody wants to check it out.

Blah Blah Blah (or some shit like that), KE$HA ft. 3OH!3- Oh, fuck the world. What has come to us!?!? But that's just my opinion.

Bad Romance, Lady Gaga- RAH RAH RAH-AH-AH. Heheh, nice song, probably one of my favorite mainstream ones.

Survivalism, Nine Inch Nails- Nice song. Haven't heard it in a couple of years, so it was nice to hear it again.

By The Time, MIKA ft. Imogen Heap- Nice song, very peaceful.
                    Last edited by Ray; 02-22-2010, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• I'm listening to Open My Eyes by The Nazz. They were a wicked awesome '60s band featuring the amazing Todd Rundgren. The guitar solo is SO badass!

Comment

• Since I looked at the new ? update on NIN.com I've been listening to The Fragile. Right now I'm on the left disk (disk 1) and Its on Even Deeper.

Comment

• In Flames-System

I love In Flames' vocalist. His voice is so powerful.

Comment

• Romantic Perversion~lovelesslust

Comment

• ^ Put NIN's Closer on that list because that was a HUGE hit i the 90's.

Comment

Working...
                              X